Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills, Forbes, Marco, and 2019 Toronto pick for OPJ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills, Forbes, Marco, and 2019 Toronto pick for OPJ?
    Do you guys really want Porter for 26mil?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He probably more like a 15-20M/year player. I just think Wall/Beal/Brooks and not himself are responsible for his underwhelming stats.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we trade for Porter Mills needs to be involved in the deal.
    No way the Spurs end up with two massively overpaid players with contracts that long.
    If I was the Fo I would inquire about Demarre Carol, but I see the nets being more compe ive and their asking price might go up.
    They are four games away from the playoffs and if they want to they might try to trade for value now to try and make a push.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would rather not have that $26M contract but if our options are mills/Forbes/Marco or OPJ...I’d take OPJ. Don’t trust the front office to use that extra money wisely anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    better than Marco,Forbes,Mills...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would rather not have that $26M contract but if our options are mills/Forbes/Marco or OPJ...I’d take OPJ. Don’t trust the front office to use that extra money wisely anyway.
    That's about 76mil on 3 players. Porter is not an allstar and won't be. LMA might not be one anymore either. It's not about who would I rather have when cap space is finite.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve always liked Beal, but at this point I’m inclined towards having a bad year to get a decent pick. Im looking forward to getting past the post LMA and Gay (and DDR even) era these next two years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't see that link but, I might rather have McCollum than Beal if Portland would give him for Aldridge. He'd fit very well next to Murray.
    any day of the week!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need to somehow get Markieff if we do the Beal route, adds toughness and stability at a position we really need it at. Can’t emphasize the toughness part enough, this team desperately needs it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's pricey for sure; between DDR, LMA, Gay, Bertans, Mills, Porter, that is $112 million but pretty much everyone else is on rookie scale deals (Poeltl, Metu, Walker, Murray, White, 2019 pick) so the Spurs would probably be safely under the tax for next season

Murray, DDR, Porter, Bertans, LMA
    Miks, White, Walker, Gay, Poeltl

Could be a very good team in a weaker west (i.e CP3 being older in Houston, KD leaving)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets fans seem to have fallen out of love with Eric Gordon and see him as the piece to move to turn their season around.

I wonder if the Rockets would be interested on doing a trade revolving around Eric Gordon and PJ Tucker for either Aldridge (preffered option) or DeRozan.

White, DeRozan, Gay, Tucker, Poeltl with Mills, Gordon, Belinelli, Bertans, Gasol coming off the bench is an improvement over what we have, tbh.

White, Gordon, Gay, Tucker, Aldridge with Mills, Forbes, Belinelli, Bertans, Poeltl/Gasol isn't as good, but I think it could still be better than what we have. Maybe we can even get a draft pick on a DeRozan for Gordon and Tucker trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets fans seem to have fallen out of love with Eric Gordon and see him as the piece to move to turn their season around.

I wonder if the Rockets would be interested on doing a trade revolving around Eric Gordon and PJ Tucker for either Aldridge (preffered option) or DeRozan.

White, DeRozan, Gay, Tucker, Poeltl with Mills, Gordon, Belinelli, Bertans, Gasol coming off the bench is an improvement over what we have, tbh.

White, Gordon, Gay, Tucker, Aldridge with Mills, Forbes, Belinelli, Bertans, Poeltl/Gasol isn't as good, but I think it could still be better than what we have. Maybe we can even get a draft pick on a DeRozan for Gordon and Tucker trade.
    Ujiri is probably plotting to steal Gordon from Houston. Doubt RC is good enough to outsmart ujiri.

Gordon will fix raps issues and will make them a legit threar against Golden State.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rockets don’t want LaMidrange.. They shoot 3s and don’t want the paint clogged.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would still ask, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would still ask, tbh.
    sure but you know the answer. They already said Carmelo doesn't fit with how they like to play. I doubt Lamarcus is any better of a fit to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pau and a 2nd rounder to Nets for Demarre Carroll could be the most likely. His defensive at ude could be contagious.
    I would be behind that trade!

Last season, Carroll shot a decent 41 percent from the field and made an average of two 3s per game, averaging 13.5 points per game, a career-high. He also posted career-highs in assists and rebounds as a small-ball power forward for most of the season due to the roster’s limitations.

He was also easily the Nets’ best wing defender.
    https://nothinbutnets.com/2018/08/11...marre-carroll/

DeMar, Patty, Carrol, Bertans, and Poeltl would be fun to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good point! And of course, we don't know that Pau is coming back anytime soon. So, Mills, Gordon, Belinelli, Bertans, Gasol might not be possible.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only Dotson is realistic out of these trades.

At DAF86, thinking the Rockets would want Aldridge. Yeah, they took a flier on Anthony, but that was in large part because their 2 best players wanted him and also because he only cost the veteran's minimum for 1 season. Aldridge is the definition of anti D'Antoni ball.

At anyone, who thinks Aldridge would fetch a significantly younger, more modern star, like Beal or a good prospect, on a re-building team, like Collins.

Ujiri is probably plotting to steal Gordon from Houston. Doubt RC is good enough to outsmart ujiri.

Gordon will fix raps issues and will make them a legit threar against Golden State.
    Ujiri is so smart that he had Lowry traded to the Knicks and was only saved because Dolan nixed it since he didn't want to trade with him again after the Anthony fiasco.

He's so smart that he needed Anunoby to be medically flagged and the Nuggets, who wanted him, to trade back, to fall into his lap.

So smart that he passed on Sabonis, who he was considering, for Poeltl.

There are no geniuses. Luck plays a major role in these jobs.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GTFO

Dam!!!!
    Butler is a BALL BUSTER

where ever he goes

Fake Alpha's turn in to Beta ez
    True story bruh. Could have misunderstood it but some writer for NBA.com said he didn’t like how he’d been fitting since Butler came to town

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Lakers get Ariza, third team gets KCP and the Suns get draft pick + unknown player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woooooot Coach Budddddd
    edit wrong thread.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So annoyed with James jones doing Lebron and the lakers favors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s once that shot is falling decides to play.

Thread Information