Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Lakers get Ariza, third team gets KCP and the Suns get draft pick + unknown player.
    Destroying Franchise Cap space and flexibility is Lethanos thang

LOL LAKERS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s once that shot is falling decides to play.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Outside of possibly Dotson for Pondexter and a 2nd, there's a roadblock to all the usual suspects . . .

- Bazemore: Is a combination of uninspiring, highly overpaid and would overload the perimeter.

- Carroll: There's no logical offer, plus Nets want to preserve max cap space for the off season.

- Holiday: Along with Lopez for Gasol and Pondexter works financially but the Spurs would have to add something like the Raptors 1st, which obviously isn't worth it.

- Johnson: Stanley, that is. Spurs were rumored interested last season, but with this core, Engelland would have to be confident in his achieving bona fide sniper status, as opposed to mere competency.

-
    Snell: Along with Smith for Gasol works, but he's uninspiring, overpaid, the perimeter would be overloaded and now out 2 future 1sts, it's highly unlikely they'd include another, Maker or Wilson. Still, his contract could be viewed through this prism: He has $16.4M more guaranteed than Gasol after this season. That's a few million short of what the MLE will be, there's no guarantee of getting Ariza, Carroll, etc. with it anyway and unlike them, he's at least still relatively young.

- Ariza: Even if they'd accept Mills, the Spurs wouldn't trade him.

- Harkless: See Johnson.

- Porter: Wizards can do better (Randolph, Shumpert, Jackson, Labissiere and/or 2nd).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So annoyed with James jones doing Lebron and the lakers favors
    It does seem really obvious and kinda fucked up. Funny when NBA steps in to stop Lakers from getting Paul but this seems so much more flagrant even if it's for lesser talent. I mean which Suns role player do they have a shot at next?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks like the Suns gave up on Bender some time ago (not exercised his 4th year option) and Jackson has played awfully this season and looks like the Phoenix way of doing things is ruining his potential. Not a play off move for this season, but If we can have both (and some other scrubs, like Daniels...for making it work on nba trade machine) for Pau, that could be a steal...that's a lot of young and undeveloped talent. I'm confident our coaching staff could change in a positive sense their careers...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I donít see a trade. I hardly even saw a possibility when they were looking like a tankathon team (in which case a fire sale made sense, but they werenít going to do it either).

With them trending upwards and playing better (Jakob has noticeably looked more confident and the team in general is gelling better) I donít see any trades they will swing. A trade would have to literally be so good as to fall in their lap.

If anything Iíd love to move Gasol bc Jakob is too good to be a 3rd center in the league. Though perhaps Pop goes back to starting Gasol bc heís going to play when heís ready again, you just know it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty Mills career ending injury is the best that could happen to us.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty Mills career ending injury is the best that could happen to us.
    He has actually played quite well.
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Thread Information