Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should add your basketball CV while your at it.
    It'd be pretty tough to do worse than Pop this season but hey he won 5 les an eternity ago with Timmy leading the squad so I guess he gets a lifetime pass

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have always like the 3 point shot some of my favorite players have been 3 point shooters but to much of something is not good and becomes boring and takes the exciment out of it. Happened to me with football. Back in the late 70s and through the 80s teams would only use the shotgun with 3 or more receivers in hurry up offense or on 3rd and long situations which made it fun to watch. Now just about every play is ran out of shotgun and has made it boring. Same thing with the 3 point shot, it is now becoming boring.
    Yes - I had forgotten about football -

saw that Rams/Chiefs game and it was 54-51? 54-53?

Just march up and down the field and score td after td

I am sure the NFL envisions these shootouts as exciting edge of your seat football classics -
    but it makes me miss defense also.

I actually was pumped when the Cowboys featured great D in their last upset win. I enjoyed that 13-10 a lot more than a 100 point shootout.

I don't see the NBA allowing any physicality anytime soon so be ready for some gs warriors and their clones for the next few seasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Start a frontline of Poertl, LMA and GAy. Let Poertl play 40 minutes a game. He's young and strong. If Gay is hobbling, let Bertans start and play meaningful minutes. I think he would play better if he didn't feel the hook hanging over him.

Since White is having trouble finding his feet, he can't start even to learn the game. But he can sub for Forbes with firm directions that he will play x minutes so go like and leave nothing on the court. We need these young players to get some court time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP and his love for that scrub white

Whites Grade: F he sucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP and his love for that scrub white

Whites Grade: F he sucks
    He's better than Forbes, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -Hopefully Bryn continues to struggle and loses more minutes (to Lonnie sometime preferably) but it's Pop so I doubt it
    -White, Bertans, and Poetl should be locked in for at least 20min a night tbh....again it's Pop so I doubt it
    -DWhite + LMA + Rudy in one lineup and DD + Poetl + Bertans in another should be how the lineups are staggered.....but it's Pop so I doubt it
    -Amazing how much more energy the team has when they dont have to wait/see which LMA they are going to get on the floor...

Looking for the tank to get back on track soon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bert is our clutch Bonner!

Purrtl is our new Splitter.

LMA and DeRozan need to be separated, as my theory suggests. Only one should be on the court at most times so the offense can flow through one or the other.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the lakers went up by 15 - they showed a flash of what Luke Walton I believe hopes will be their future.
    I thought it was a disgusting peek into the lakers becoming GS Warriors lite.

Grab a board - sprint the court - jack up a 3 and hit it. Next time down - grab a board sprint even faster - run to the 3 point line - jack up another 3 and hit it.
    Looked like they must have hit every damn 3 and all within 5 secs of the shot clock. Disgusting future look at the new NBA.

Luckily - those shots stopped falling when the Spurs bench - showed a little heart and began contesting those shots a little better. Bertans hitting those 3's to at least keep pace was a shot of adrenaline and saved the day.

I am also starting to hate the 3 pointer. I am surely in the minority but I don't believe the future is about finding 3 point shooters and joining the club and just jack up 3's all nite. There has to be another way and I hope this fad dies soon.
    Ya they were applying a sprint fest that couldn't be sustained. Spurs got lucky they ran out gas. 4out of five laker starters played 36 plus mins. When Luke called that timeout he did the spurs a favour by killing laker momentum.

In the first half . Spurs were getting outrun. You had 2 or 3 Lakers outrunning spurs after a score. Which is a absolute nono.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'd be pretty tough to do worse than Pop this season but hey he won 5 les an eternity ago with Timmy leading the squad so I guess he gets a lifetime pass
    What active coach apart from Kerr has one since Pop?

Thread Information