Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Evans has signed and said his final 3 were Bama, LSU, and Georgia. See playblair, kid trolled aggy the whole time. Time for you to admit aggy is mediocre no matter where they are be it Big 12 or SEC. Going into next year with 1 scholarship RB plus only bringing in a low 3* from Georgia. Aggy struck out on every big time RB with only 1 scholarship RB on the roster, time to take off your homer glasses and realize mediocre is mediocre and always will be. Recruits see padding win totals every year against Southland conference teams and UTSA don't amount to anything.

My Team
    Navy Midshipmen
    Post Count
    I have given you proof that he was the primary recruiter for Stroud, what do you have? Nothing but the word of a liar. You are weak. I'm pretty sure you've never been laid. Go back to momma and eat some more Doritos.
    once again i prove u wrong this coming from texas own sites

***Was told Yurcich isnít known as a prolific recruiter Ė not at Ohio State or Oklahoma State Ė but is a dang good coach and quarterback developer. So, if this happens, look for Yurcich to pair him with some dynamic recruiters. he isnít a guy like Tim Beck who will help recruit a bunch of positions. I was told youíll need to pair him with some good recruiters
    https://texas.thefootballbrainiacs.c...ber-27th-29th/
    Last edited by playblair; 12-28-2019 at 06:27 PM.

My Team
    Navy Midshipmen
    Post Count

My Team
    Navy Midshipmen
    Post Count
    I have given you proof that he was the primary recruiter for Stroud, what do you have? Nothing but the word of a liar. You are weak. I'm pretty sure you've never been laid. Go back to momma and eat some more Doritos.
    hmmmm u were so wrong about stroud recruitment..........

three sources with direct knowledge told Lettermen Row that the lack of communication from Yurcich nearly derailed the programís pursuit of C.J. Stroud.
    https://lettermenrow.com/ohio-state-...-quarterbacks/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    hmmmm u were so wrong about stroud recruitment..........

https://lettermenrow.com/ohio-state-...-quarterbacks/
    You would believe anything posted on the internet. It's funny how all of these Ohio State sites are now saying how bad of a coach Yurcich was, you never heard a word before he became the Texas OC.

I guess you never heard the term Sour Grapes.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Evans has signed and said his final 3 were Bama, LSU, and Georgia. See playblair, kid trolled aggy the whole time. Time for you to admit aggy is mediocre no matter where they are be it Big 12 or SEC. Going into next year with 1 scholarship RB plus only bringing in a low 3* from Georgia. Aggy struck out on every big time RB with only 1 scholarship RB on the roster, time to take off your homer glasses and realize mediocre is mediocre and always will be. Recruits see padding win totals every year against Southland conference teams and UTSA don't amount to anything.
    technically, you are correct but i expect 4-star recruit devon achane (listed as an all-purpose back) to be listed on the RB depth chart. considering how well ainias smith performed at RB in the bowl game, and the lack of depth at the position, i would not be surprised to see him get a lot of time as a slot back and even at the traditional RB spot in 2020. what will be interesting is how this would potentially alter jimbo's pro-style and running back based offense.

My Team
    Navy Midshipmen
    Post Count
    once again TFloss32 refuses to post relevant recruiting news......... rivals main reporter the fong of rivals changed his pick from texas for alfred collins to oklahoma

My Team
    Navy Midshipmen
    Post Count
    collins vs karic..........in case u missed it because TFloss32 refuses to report bad news..........sooners now lead for collins & rivals mods covering the all american bowl have flipped their pic for collins to sonners from texas..........this is a preview of future games if he chooses ou.............collins says no one from the new coaching staff has reached out to him

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    collins vs karic..........in case u missed it because TFloss32 refuses to report bad news..........sooners now lead for collins & rivals mods covering the all american bowl have flipped their pic for collins to sonners from texas..........this is a preview of future games if he chooses ou.............collins says no one from the new coaching staff has reached out to him

I guess you missed where the Sooner 247 mod said today that Texas leads and may not be anything can done about it. Been with Texas commits all week and watched the game with them. But you do you. Lol once again you post false BS, if you're going to troll at least post facts. Vernon Broughton is still going to aggy right??

My Team
    Navy Midshipmen
    Post Count
    I guess you missed where the Sooner 247 mod said today that Texas leads and may not be anything can done about it. Been with Texas commits all week and watched the game with them. But you do you. Lol once again you post false BS, if you're going to troll at least post facts. Vernon Broughton is still going to aggy right??
    just saw the update texas now leads for collins the utah game swung the moment back in favor of texas ou was leading until that point

My Team
    Navy Midshipmen
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    There is another forum where one of the guys knows Bryant Westbrook, he asked him about Ringo, and was told Ringo isn't going to Texas. So that picture means nothing.

Thread Information