Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
    My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    roach on king

The Auburn news would make for another chapter in an ongoing back and forth with Chad Morris. It's no secret in the coaching community that Morris doesn't care for Tom Herman, and his Arkansas staff threw some pretty negative recruiting tactics at past targets.
    decommitments aren't great, but from the digging I did today, it's hard to find fault with anyone on the Texas staff for this one.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    orlando & naivar r destroying the texas coaches who replaced them

Orlando and Naivar pulling some Texas recruits...Quay Davis, Brandon Campbell,Lake McRee getting USC crystal ball picks

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    orlando & naivar r destroying the texas coaches who replaced them
    It's only an matter of time before Davis decommits from them as well, he is one of those kids that can't make up their mind. Campbell wasn't a big loss and McRee was a mystery to begin with.

It's May, stop worrying about decommitments, You can start to worry about this in November.

Kids who commit before they even visit a campus are doing so based on hype and playing time. You are going to see so many decommitments later on it's going to be crazy, and I'm not talking about Texas, I'm talking about every P5 school out there.

Godfather,you are correct.We have never seen a time like this in our lives. If we just win everything will all come together in the end.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    @Vito Corleone believe it or not i actually trust hermans evals he has been spot on since he has gotten here.......a great example being rondale moore

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    fong just released an article on 247 saying milroe is still communicating with other teams

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    milroe has been making cryptic posts lately & lsu commits r hounding him in the comments.......looks like lsu is a threat to flip him

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Doubt it since they just got a higher rated QB.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Doubt it since they just got a higher rated QB.
    eiher way we should be worried about milroe....... milroe has said he was keeping lines of communications with other schools open....... fong said auburn was a serious threat to flip him but it cooled off & now Miami & lsu have picked up steam with miami making a legit push......

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If he wants to play in half empty stadiums getting crushed by ACC teams that is up to him. Miami is a great school with lots of distractions like Miami beach, but if he goes there he isn't as smart as I thought he was. He is coming into a situation where the starting QB is a senior and the backup is a junior. He could beat out 2 other guys and be a 3 year starter at Texas. Now I don't know what the situation is at Miami but the QB situation isn't much better I'm sure. Now if he thinks he can beat out the other QB that LSU took well then they are a threat.

As far as I'm concerned, QB is one of the deepest spots on the roster and if he doesn't want to play here I'm sure we will get someone that will.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    deuce harmon is committing to aggy tomorrow jimbo destroyed herman in that recruitment

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    deuce harmon is committing to aggy tomorrow jimbo destroyed herman in that recruitment
    I guess they were bound to get someone Texas wanted. Can you tell us all who got destroyed in the recruitments of Harris, Sanders, Conner, and Jordon Thomas??

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    I guess they were bound to get someone Texas wanted. Can you tell us all who got destroyed in the recruitments of Harris, Sanders, Conner, and Jordon Thomas??
    the reason i said herman got destroyed is because the texas/texas am mods r saying harmons battle came down to herman vs jimbo recruiting him personally no ill intention was meant

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas was very late in offering Harmon where aggy was on him pretty early. It's no surprise if he picks aggy. This kind of thing happens when you are dealing with a big change in coaches.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Ketron Jackson CBed to TCU, by Gabe Brooks
    its safe to say coleman is not a recruiter......i long for the days of samples

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You said the same thing about Oscar Giles and Stan Drayton.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    You said the same thing about Oscar Giles and Stan Drayton.
    well i was right.........if u hadnt noticed why giles & draytons recruiting suddenly got better its because herman had to assign bryan carrington to assist both of them on all their targets.......carrington is behind the dl recruiting resurgence..........

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    it mentioned this today on the difference between herman & riley recruiting

Clayton Smith recruitment. OU got Smith because Riley was personally recruiting him, and they knocked it out of the park on his virtual visit (with Riley wearing a Cowboys jersey, no less). I don't really know who else Riley has personally recruited during his time at OU, though.
    Meanwhile, Herman's big personal recruiting projects were Broughton in 2019, Leal in 2018, and Chaisson in 2017. One for three

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    well i was right.........if u hadnt noticed why giles & draytons recruiting suddenly got better its because herman had to assign bryan carrington to assist both of them on all their targets.......carrington is behind the dl recruiting resurgence..........

Absolutely not true!!!!

The only reason Bijan Robinson picked Texas is because of his relationship with Stan Drayton. All of Broughton, And Collins both talked about how close they are to Giles when they were being recruited. I think you are getting off your meds again.

Carrington does what he does and he does it for every recruit, he didn't just help out Giles and Drayton, he helps out everyone. Texas is lucky to have him, but those 3 recruits are at Texas because of their position coaches.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    it mentioned this today on the difference between herman & riley recruiting
    You do realize that Texas had the #3 class twice, and Leal was not 2018, he was 2019. Texas got everyone they wanted in 2018.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Alabama WR Tyrell Shavers enters NCAA transfer portal

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas has plenty of current WR depth, He'll probably end up at blowu or SMU.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    according to an ou insider 3 highly rated recruits reached out to ou to say they now have interest in texas because of the tom herman quotes on the protests

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    ing liberals the texas players r refusing to play unless the university gets rid of they eyes of texas..........every player has posted the ultimatum to ig/twitter

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    these en led pricks take ur azzes to an hbcu........these fookers r demanding that all players being recruited by texas must be informed of the racist history of texas by the coaches...........
    Last edited by playblair; 06-12-2020 at 03:36 PM.

Thread Information