Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I have my opinion on this, but I keep saying this. The University is there for the education of the youth, not for us old dudes. This to me is something that is up to the student body. This is their school. I know there are lots of Alumni that have invested much to the University and feel they have a say, but to me I would say allow those who are current students decide. Let them make the University their school.

Keep in mind, I'm related to some of these people whose names appear on buildings and were fighting for the South in the Civil war. I respect them very much, but I'm not vested into the University like the students are. I still don't get why they want to get rid of the Eyes, and I think they need to give a little on some of their demands, however they have a right to make these demands and follow through with them if they want. The University has the right to say no. This is the thing about choices.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texags had Ibraheem penciled in to its class several months ago. Ibraheem, Conner, Harris, Sanders, Davis, Thomas, and Milroe were all takes for aggy and they wanted them. Time to face the facts playblair, Herman is owning Jimbo this cycle and it's not even close. Why they will be taking a low 3* CB from Pennsylvania in a few weeks from losing on Ibraheem.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    texas will get a 2022 committ today
    tfloss will delete this but u heard it first from playblair

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    told u....... fook tfloss i gave the info the 995ers

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    milroe is decommitting likey to bama or miami

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    texas lost milroe & is about to lose ewers because of bad o line recruting Vito Corleone u were saying about how hand offering lowly ranked recruits wasnt worrying?

via mods
    - Aggie Websider mods said something was up a few hours ago- Said QB recruit is pissed about the poor OL recruiting in the class
    - There's 'friction' between the coaching staff and players or whatever
    - He's Zoom-calling with the A&M coaches tonight
    - It could "go down" as early as tomorrow

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    texas lost milroe & is about to lose ewers because of bad o line recruting Vito Corleone u were saying about how hand offering lowly ranked recruits wasnt worrying?

via mods
    LMAO that fact you ran to post this after the aggy mods shot this down shows your slipping on the troll job. Just stop. And aggy knows all about piss poor OL recruiting right? You used to be good at this, at least bring halfway believable stuff to the troll table.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So is ScaredBlair now saying Texas will lose Ewers? Has he not seen our offense? Ewers is going to feast in this offense. We have a 3'star OT who is about to be a 1st round draft pick. I expect Texas to improve greatly in getting better offensive linemen. Especially if we have the season I expect us to have.

Also keep in mind, The great equalizer in offensive line development is getting them a Redshirt year. Nebraska in the 80's and 90's very seldom took highly regarded offensive linemen, but because of their S&C program and their redshirt program, they always had great linemen. I guarantee you there is almost zero difference between a low 4'star and a high 3'star. If you know what you are looking for, you can develop some damn good linemen without ever getting a 4'star or higher.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    starting wr tested positive for covid19...........marcus washington will replace him

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You got your wish. I'm done with Texas football until Tom Herman is gone.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    sarkisian just made a home run hire..........washington dc is confirmed.......also 5* lb savell smalls may follow him with a transfer............

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    vs air raid & spread

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Per Wiltfong: phaizon called to recommit and was told to wait as two spots were being held for CJ Williams, Chris Marshall, and Kevin Coleman.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    new commitment coming today

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

Thread Information