Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    houston

Texas' interest waned.
    Despite being committed since early July, Houston was discouraged. It was time to start over in the recruiting process. One of the state's top recruits re-entered the market.
    “It was like they found somebody else or something and they were really trying to push him off,” Millwood athletic director Shannon Hayes said. “He felt like they didn't want him anymore.”

https://newsok.com/article/5617855/h...-up-in-the-air

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    texas insiders say arkansas is using the zach smith situation to negative recruit against texas for catalon
    catalons parents think austin is a bad influence

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    tfb reports unrest in the qb room casey thompson is thinking of transferring

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    rumor that ou commit bridges was the secret visitor bridges has removed all ou references from twitter

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    bru is usc bound

I’m going to be graduating early so I’m going to have to sign this week and just keep it quiet and then announce at the All-American Game January 5
    Texas did an incredible job recruiting McCoy, Washington made a big impression and UCLA made a late push as well but USC was always the team to beat here and it sounds like that remains the case following his weekend visit.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    caleb johnson to texas

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Caleb Johnson should seal the deal for Texas landing one of the top 5 linebacker classes this cycle. Pretty good haul

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Cain at 10:30 Central, Sanders at 12 Central. espn

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    btw bryan carrington not being allowed to do in home visits has hurt he had tremendous impact last season

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    pathetic that the best recruiter isnt even on staff................beck/carrington/washington r the only coaches who recruited well this cycle.............drayton/giles/hand/mehringer/warhime/naivar r pathetic tom plz make changes
    Last edited by playblair; 12-19-2018 at 12:33 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    shaking head

Texas WRs has one of the best classes in the country. I have no idea why you think Mehringer didn't do well.

We already knew Giles isn't a great recruiter, but he more than makes up for it by being a of a coach and developer. The same might be said for Hand. Warehime is the only head scratchier I have right now. But I think he is gone after the bowl game.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    cain says the reason he didnt choose texas is because the city of austin is a distraction

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    cain says the reason he didnt choose texas is because the city of austin is a distraction
    Well have fun in Boy ing, USA.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If Austin is too much of a distraction then he is probably right and shouldn't come to Texas. Lets face it, how many guys have come to Texas and couldn't handle the distraction of Austin. He won't have that problem in Happy Valley. Bad food, ugly women, and cold weather. If that is what he needs to keep his grades up and do well, then more power to him.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    wr bru mccoy to usc hes given the silent loi

There were actually 20 LOI’s announcements by Zskin yesterday. And 19, including the punter who were identified. Leaving 1 silent.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    ^ usc mod

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    adimora is playing

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    cam rising & casey thompson have both explored transferring from texas

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    cam rising & casey thompson have both explored transferring from texas
    If true then it tells me that Buschele is staying for his last 2 years. Doesn't bother me either way, if I had to choose I'd take the experience of Shane Buschele for the next two years over those two, especially with Johnson and Card set to come in over the next two years as well.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    fwk is threatening to not send players to texas again because of ej holland & texas fans..............herman has got to embrace the trainers & 7 on 7 coaches or he is going to get dominated in texas recruiting again

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    fwk is threatening to not send players to texas again because of ej holland & texas fans..............herman has got to embrace the trainers & 7 on 7 coaches or he is going to get dominated in texas recruiting again
    Doesn’t that gravy trainer hang out at UT’s facilities? How exactly has Herman not embraced him? Is he not padding his pockets? Is he mad he because some people were mean to him on the internet? In other words, what the are you talking about?

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Doesn’t that gravy trainer hang out at UT’s facilities? How exactly has Herman not embraced him? Is he not padding his pockets? Is he mad he because some people were mean to him on the internet? In other words, what the are you talking about?
    willy lyles/ro simon have the top recruits in 2020 herman has no relationship with lyles they r both employed by adidas which is why there prospects r heav aggy leans

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    cam rising is transferring............. according to a reliable spurstalk poster overshown is exploring transferring as well

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    casey thompson is now in the transfer portal............both rising & thompson will transfer

Thread Information