Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    rumor meekins to houston opening up a coaching spot

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    ej holland is becoming hamm..........here is a top rated recruits mom arguing with ej..............ej is causing harm to texas 2020 class

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    fyi

Sugar Bowl tickets are going for $15. Same cost as the Autonation Cure Bowl

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    u can rule out bru mccoy to texas peep this quote

“He did a good job of explaining where he stands,” McCoy said here at the All-American Bowl. “I don’t think anybody could walk in your home and lie to your face about where they stand with their job and what they’re thinking. Out of respect, to say that to my mom and my dad, a lot of people are like, ‘He’s looking to go somewhere else.’ To me, I trust in that and if I happen to be wrong it is what it is.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    u can rule out bru mccoy to texas peep this quote
    How do you get this out of what that statement said. Unless you think Texas was lying to the McCoy family?

Sounds to me like USC has been lying about their coach's situation and the situation with KK. To me it's cryptic, he might be saying they lied and he is still going to USC or they lied and he is going else where.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    FYI the Sugar bowl got the second highest TV rating since the playoff format was started.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    How do you get this out of what that statement said. Unless you think Texas was lying to the McCoy family?

Sounds to me like USC has been lying about their coach's situation and the situation with KK. To me it's cryptic, he might be saying they lied and he is still going to USC or they lied and he is going else where.
    if that didnt convince u this quote will

McCoy made it clear Thursday he has not signed his Letter of Intent, and still speaks with both Texas and USC staffs every day. He did say he knows where he’s going.
    “I made my mind up before I came out here,” McCoy said after All-American Bowl practice Thursday. “I made a point to do that. My mind’s made up. I’m solid on where I’m going. Now, it’s weird trying to play the game, still playing both sides in my head. I know where I’m going.”

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    cam rising? or usc players

"People started reaching out to me come signing day, trying to influence me like, 'Go here, sign here.' And a lot of them were telling me, like, I was getting kids [saying] 'Don't sign here. No matter what you do, I'm here, don't do it, you don't want to be here.' ... You wouldn't expect somebody to tell you not to come to their school. But at the same time, you appreciate the honesty." So what was the final crystallizing moment that put McCoy at ease about his decision?
    "I got just some news," he said. "I got some news and heard some words through the grapevine and made my choice."

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    ljh coming back

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ljh coming back

maybe

sounds more like bru though because lj returning wouldnt be much of a surprise

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    bru to usc............texas has finished 2nd numerous times for elite prospects............texas has no ace closer recruiter...........herman needs staff changes now or he will continue to miss

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    they first need to truly establish they are back and win some big 12 les

how can you blame recruits, after the garbage of the previous 8 years

if herman keeps winning the recruits will come, just like bama

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    The Texas staff found the only 2019 Mater Dei kid that's staying home. Well done.
    smmfh

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    bru confirmed players from texas were saying negative things about tom herman on his visit...........any guesses who? rising was his host

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    5* lineman started all 15 games for alabama is transferring

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Inside Texas saying it's likely that both QB Shane Buechele and S Brandon Jones will be staying at UT.
    srsly just transfer shane............ur going to make 2 great qbs transfer.............ur a sack machine & will cost us a couple games if u play

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    srsly jst trnsfr shne............ur ging t mke 2 gret qbs trnsfr.............r sck mchine & will cst us cuple gmes if u ply

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    jordan moore to texas

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    in other shady news former texas dt mike williams has enrolled @ lsu..................sec cheating at its finest

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    fast 7 had an event yesterday & invited a&m reporters only no texas reporter was invited..............ro simon/adidas/aggy connection is going to be a problem for texas

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Outside of Leal, there isn't a single guy the aggsy signed that I cared about. If this is the new landscape of college football, you can bet Texas will respond in kind as they have more money power and influence across the country than any other school. This includes with the NCAA .

Fast, Adidas and aggsy will not keep this going.

Thread Information