My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Awesome inside here.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Awesome inside here.
    You should have seen some of his Shepherd comments.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    via derrian browns gofundme

props to whoever this was

Last edited by playblair; 02-11-2019 at 09:06 AM.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    al'vonte woodard is entering the portal via transferring from texas

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    al'vonte woodard is entering the portal via transferring from texas

That sucks, but both WR and DB are completely loaded, still hate to see him leave.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    That sucks, but both WR and DB are completely loaded, still hate to see him leave.
    he posted the transfer papers on snapchat it isnt official yet he could change his mind

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A very quiet thread, must not be any bad news for Texas lately. Don't worry, the Ags will win a few recruiting battles so you can crow about how Jimbo is killing Herman and owns Texas.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Damn Bru already dating the sister of one of the softball players...these fellas waste no time. The softball girl is one of the Oregon transfers. Very random but saw on his instagram, good to see him enjoying himself. Can’t wait for the Mater Dei guys or Cali guys in general to visit.
    bru was dating her before he transferred............brus gfs sister transferred to texas when mike white was hired...............

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    zach evans names ou/aggy as top schools leaves out texas.............princley u also named aggy the leader after 1 visit was a previous texas lean.............drayton/giles = turrible recruiters

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    alfred collins chose to visit aggy spring game over texas............at what point does herman admit giles is a problem

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hahahaha

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    its becoming a pattern.........heavy texas lean takes 1 trip to aggy aggy becomes leader........leal/demas/jaylon.........giles & drayton r in danger of striking out on their top targets for another cycle

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Where i that pattern with

Vernon Broughton
    Jalen Garth
    Prince Dorbah

And a ton more.

I'm not worried about Evans, he isn't going to aggsy after all the BS their fans have given his brother. I'm much much more concerned about Bama because his buddy Damieon George is more than likely going to go there.

Texas is in a very good place with most of the top offensive linemen in the 2020 class and the 2021 class. Getting a good running back will come. Texas has two right now and they are still sitting pretty with all the top RBs in the country.

Your problem is you think your BS about doom and gloom makes a difference. Texas ended up with a top 5 class last year and they will do it again this year. The aggsy are going to win some battles, it's going to happen, but as you saw with the last class, it didn't make a hill of beans.

What you should be doing is preaching your doom and gloom about the fact that None of the top QBs are interested in going to A&M. They only managed a 3'star QB last cycle, they just last their backup and now they have backed off of Hornsby because they realized he isn't the one. Without a top QB, they aren't going to do well in the SEC.

Oh, and they also just lost their top offensive line recruit and it seems they are pushing most of the others out the door. This cycle is not going to be bad for the aggsy but it won't be great either. The WRTS thing never was true and never will be.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    its time to take the homer glasses off veto.........this is very concerning giles/drayton r getting dominated

all the top dl r now leaning aggy all the top rb are now leaning away from texas..........similar to last years class...........

prince/broughton/collins r now leaning aggy evans is now an ou/aggy lean

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    its time to take the homer glasses off veto.........this is very concerning giles/drayton r getting dominated

all the top dl r now leaning aggy all the top rb are now leaning away from texas..........similar to last years class...........

prince/broughton/collins r now leaning aggy evans is now an ou/aggy lean
    So was Coburn, So was Shepherd, yada yada yada

Call me when they commit, not when they lean. Broughton is not leaning aggsy and neither is Prince Dorbah, Collins is a Horn Lock, and Princely is a fight between Texas and blOwU.

Stop with the trolling, your not good at it. Evans isn't leaning aggsy, just because he mentioned aggsy doesn't mean he is leaning aggsy, he also mentioned Oklahoma state, is he leaning Oklahoma state's way? He was asked a question and rattled off some schools off the top of his head. Seriously, if you are a horn fan, you really need some Prozac, but I know you are a aggsy troll trying to convince us you are a horn fan.

Sad really.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    So was Coburn, So was Shepherd, yada yada yada

Call me when they commit, not when they lean. Broughton is not leaning aggsy and neither is Prince Dorbah, Collins is a Horn Lock, and Princely is a fight between Texas and blOwU.

Stop with the trolling, your not good at it. Evans isn't leaning aggsy, just because he mentioned aggsy doesn't mean he is leaning aggsy, he also mentioned Oklahoma state, is he leaning Oklahoma state's way? He was asked a question and rattled off some schools off the top of his head. Seriously, if you are a horn fan, you really need some Prozac, but I know you are a aggsy troll trying to convince us you are a horn fan.

Sad really.
    r u serious??? tfb/it/247 have all said the dl are trending aggy because texas runs a 3 man front............

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    r u serious??? tfb/it/247 have all said the dl are trending aggy because texas runs a 3 man front............

LOL, That isn't what I'm reading, in fact Collins has said many times that Texas is home for him. Broughton has shown very little interest in aggsy. The only person that thinks things are trending for the ags is you. Post some actual quotes from these guys that say Texas A&M is their leader. I haven't seen any.

Until then you are all hot air.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    LOL, Post some actual quotes from these guys that say Texas A&M is their leader.
    Crickets Chirping

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    actions speak louder than words...................herman plz replace giles or go to 4 man front

colins
    Missed our JR day, missed our Elite day, is missing our spring game, and is already booking his first official visit to aggy.
    Upcoming visits:
    "I'm going to the spring game for A&M, but I don't know anything else."

The spring game for Texas is that same day, will you hit both or just A&M:
    "Just A&M."

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    texas insider on princely u

Princely Umainlemen is in the process of becoming an aggie and might very well be committing at their spring game.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Well you posted some quotes, but you failed to post the links.

Links Links Links

Both must go hand in hand.

Collins has been to Texas 3 times already since January. He mom went to Texas and he grew up a Horn fan. I'm sure you are thinking none of that matters, but evidently it matters to 247 because Texas has 80% of the crystal balls.

As far as Princely goes, he was a long shot for Texas for a while and if he does commit to the Ags then it's probably a bigger blow to Oklahoma as they were the odds on favorite to get him.
    Last edited by Vito Corleone; 03-20-2019 at 01:16 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Here is a little nugget of an article about Zach Evans you might not like since it doesn't jive with your narrative.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...orge-texas-lsu

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Here is a little nugget of an article about Zach Evans you might not like since it doesn't jive with your narrative.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...orge-texas-lsu

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    it on why texas/giles r losing the lead on colins

OU and A&M are making this one more interesting than fans would like. The staff doesn't seem to share the same concern, though of course they aren't taking him for granted. My guess is they felt comfortable enough with him to tell him to take his time. That approach has backfired in the pas

Thread Information