Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lol, outside of missing on Leal, Giles has done good as a recruiter and absolutely amazing as a coach. So IDGAF if you think he is a bad recruiter, he has proven to be one of the best at coaching his guys up, or maybe you didn't see the way the dline whipped the Georgia Oline.

It doesn't say that Collins is leaning anywhere but Texas. Here is a life lesson for you, when someone lead a statement with the words, "I Guess", it means they don't know , so maybe the quote you just made is worthless.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    hmmmm...........better take the homer glasses off vito & see the signs

On DE Vernon Broughton of Cypress Ridge...24/7 reporting his recruitment has drastically changed as far as the people involved.

A&M has a ton of momentum and they wouldn't be surprised if they close the gap on Texas by the end of spring.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    LoL

$$$$$

We shall see if the aggsy bag man is good at hiding his tracks.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    believe me now vito.............

tfb
    After speaking with a player that has visited College Station this spring, I was told that it is being emphasized to visiting DL prospects that Texas DC Todd Orlando prefers for his Linemen to be guys that occupy blockers to free up the Linebackers. In contrast, A&M is recruiting guys that they want to turn loose to be able to get up the field and create havoc in opposing backfields. A&M is selling players on being the next Myles Garrett (#1 pick) and the opportunity to play in the perceived best conference.
    If you were a teenage Defensive Line recruit, with the goal of playing in the NFL one day, which option would be more appealing to you? Texas is still very much in the picture for both of these guys, but it is going to be tougher than many may have realized.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    its not looking good for dl recruiting..........texas may have to go juco or low 3 star............thx giles

broughton/colins r leaning aggy princley is now an ou lean

247 princley quote
    Princely stated recently that Charles would have have more sacks in a 4-3 scheme.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lol, you are a moron, I'm sorry I'm going to have to put you back on ignore. Your posts are over the top stupid.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Lol, you are a moron, I'm sorry I'm going to have to put you back on ignore. Your posts are over the top stupid.
    deal but when all 3 dl playblair mentioned commit somewhere else than texas u have to admit playblair was right

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    rumor that floyd may potentially transfer to lsu because texas medical staff wont clear him but lsu has & will clear a player to play with floyds diagnosed injury

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    sec is lenient on this injury

USC wouldn’t let Jarvis Jones play so he transferred to Georgia and became a first round pick

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    texas o line cant block texas wrs/tes cant catch..........going to be a terrible year

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    it took 5 rounds 161 picks....................

it took 5 rounds 161 picks...........

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    texas a&ms 12 man was chosen over multiple texas longhorns.................. take ur homer glasses off the sec move has paid off for aggy...........a 12th man 3rd string rb was valued/more coveted than starting texas longhorns players..............

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    texas a&ms 12 man was chosen over multiple texas longhorns.................. take ur homer glasses off the sec move has paid off for aggy...........a 12th man 3rd string rb was valued/more coveted than starting texas longhorns players..............
    You are either an aggy troll or the biggest pussy Longhorn fan walking the planet.

Did aggy play in a big time bowl game? Did they win 10 games? Beat 2 top 5 teams? GTFO of here and go to Texags or something and take your Mack Brown "scared to death" at ude with you.

If you can't see what Herman is building then you are clueless. Jimbo couldn't even land a better class with the new coach bump and you think they are going to have a better class now all of the sudden? The only thing aggy is doing this year is losing 5 or more and keep talking about playing in the SEC and moral victories while Texas beats ranked teams.

Look at the guys Houston just had drafted, who do you think recruited them? Once this team is full of Herman's guys Texas will be sending numerous players early every year and playing in Championship games and big time bowl games/CFP yearly while aggy continues to do what it's always done and dwell in mediocrity.

But yes, continue to tell us all how we should be terrified and scared what they are doing.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    texas o line cant block texas wrs/tes cant catch..........going to be a terrible year
    Scares you to death.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Texas needs better bagmen

Rivals isn't right too often now-a-days, lets hope the trend continues. I got bad feeling about Broughton the moment he got involved with FWK.
    are you ready to admit playblair was right about the dl leaning aggy.........u owe playblair an apology for calling him a troll when he leaked info months ago about broughton leaning aggy

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    are you ready to admit playblair was right about the dl leaning aggy.........u owe playblair an apology for calling him a troll when he leaked info months ago about broughton leaning aggy
    Why would you mention yourself

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    its undefeated

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    [QUOTEthis is getting old. whether it's true or not, seems like we're making the bags of money excuse for almost every recruit we lose regardless of the school. if that is indeed the case, then we are ing idiots for being the only school not handing out bags of money. if herman is stupid enough to think recruits will pick us because we're Texas when other schools offer the exact same platform and advantages plus hand them money, then he's an idiot for wasting his time with these recruitments. ][/QUOTE]

Michigan, Notre Dame and Washington are losing battles for the exact same recruits. Those schools have more in common with each other and UT than they do with the Bamas and tOSUs of the world.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    terrible look 4 the big12............less than 25 people showed up 4 media days...........

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    deal but when all 3 dl playblair mentioned commit somewhere else than texas u have to admit playblair was right
    Guess you weren't right. I know this was a sad development for you.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    There’s a photo from way back when where Milroe is playing with the two OL from Katy and other future D1 players. Milroe has a lot of pull in this class.
    he may have pull but tunmise wont be one to follow he named a top 4 after milroe committed looks like the package deal is off
    TUNMISE ADELEYE

I had to catch up with the big man, whose name is pronounced Too-me-shay Adel-e-aye. He's one of a number of priority defensive linemen in a deep in-state class.

mod: You told me a top-four, let's go through each school and just state what you like about each.

TA: Top-four as of right now is Alabama, Ohio State, Texas A&M, and Oklahoma

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    TFloss32 wont report the truth playblair will

quaydarius davis uploaded & deleted a pic of him in a bama uni to ig with the caption - time to get this bag..........

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    the dallas pipeline is going dry again.........samples was a tremendous loss

Thread Information