Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    ty jordan just got cb to utah........looks like hes following fillinger to the utes

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    an insider from the usc board.........would this change ur mind on grahm Trill Clinton
    I don't know fam. I guess we'll see. It seems Herman is bent on bringing in Harrell.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    utah dc scalley turned down the texas job.........texas is now all in on ash being the dc

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    3 transfers today & more expected...........we just lost our punter.......we literally have no punter for the bowl game........... er will have to do both

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    more decommits coming..........

via it
    Q Johnston and Crawford are looking at other schools & may both flip to tcu

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    javonne shepherd has taken his name off the transfer portal & will stick with texas(mentioned on marcus washingtons ig live).........the rumor is one of the coaches fired used a racial slur in the locker room which prompted the eagles/shepherd/washington transfer drama..........
    Last edited by playblair; 12-03-2019 at 02:11 PM.

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    javonne shepherd has taken his name off the transfer portal & will stick with texas(mentioned on marcus washingtons ig live).........the rumor is one of the coaches fired used a racial slur in the locker room which promoted the eagles/shepherd/washington transfer drama..........
    Wooow. Crazy if true.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Meyer sold his soul to the devil one too many times. I just don't see an ins ution like USC or Texas hiring him regardless of how much winning really matters. He is dirty and always will be. Just my .02 cents. Urban needs to look to the SEC, if he wants to coach collage again.
    & this is why texas will never be elite again.........we need football people in charge & to stop being so pretentious..........for fooks sake lsu stole money from a childrens hospital to pay for football coaches & recruits & they r about to win the national championship...........

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Wooow. Crazy if true.
    its true the coach was mehringer & shpeherd threatened to off him in a locker room fight

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    texas missed on another dc..........iowa st dc turns down job.......this is starting to look like charlie strongs oc search........embarrassing cdc may have to get involved in the search........

If we can't pull a DC out of Iowa State who isn't a lifer then...uh...we might be in some trouble.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Trill Clinton is not going to be happy

24/7 reporting the result of the meeting with Graham Harrell yesterday is a guaranteed, three year deal worth $6.5 million.

He has since returned to Los Angeles before making a final decision.
    6 million for fooking graham harrell..........just fooking throw that money @ joe brady da fook

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    looks like herman has moved onto plan b..........

Herman is at the duncanville game with lashlee and samples

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    herman lashlee hand carrington samples aka plan b looks like harrell is out......this would be an awful hire

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    interim lb coach jerimiah george & dc chris ash have started following to 50 lb https://247sports.com/Player/Dontae-Manning-46059500/ & r making a push texas mods say george is a huge factor in this recruitment...........if texas pulls this off coach george may very well become the full time lb coach

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    hudson card

OB's reported he was going to visit UGA Sunday and he and his family ended up meeting with Herman until after midnight (hence the post-midnight reaffirmation of Card's commitment).

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    texas a&m is now officially bringing in more revenue than texas

Texas A&M is generating more revenue than us without accounting shenanigans and/or counting non-recurring inputs as "revenue"

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    It's the price we pay for the season we had. His top 6 are 4 playoff teams and the school closest to home and a team with a very good defense.
    aggy made the list solely off of the sec brand........keep lying to urself that the sec move wasnt big for aggy.......they wouldnt be on the lust if they were still in big12............texas had the same season as aggy only difference is conference............face it texas is no longer big brother to current day recruits they see texas as mid 2000s aggy or baylor

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    aggy made the list solely off of the sec brand........keep lying to urself that the sec move wasnt big for aggy.......they wouldnt be on the lust if they were still in big12............texas had the same season as aggy only difference is conference............face it texas is no longer big brother to current day recruits they see texas as mid 2000s aggy or baylor
    There will be some kids that are sold on the SEC BS line they try to sell. But the vast majority of kids want to play for a winner. When Texas is winning, Texas has their pick of virtually anyone in the state. The kid in question goes to a school known for being a pipeline to aggy, that has more to do with him picking aggy over Texas in this case.

Aggy is still the second biggest school in this state, and there are few kids who are aggys through and through, nothing you can do about it. Same can be said for virtually every school out there. And yes some will buy the SEC BS line, but the vast majority don't.

But keep lying to yourself that everyone wants to go to aggy and get prison raped by the real SEC schools.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    There will be some kids that are sold on the SEC BS line they try to sell. But the vast majority of kids want to play for a winner. When Texas is winning, Texas has their pick of virtually anyone in the state. The kid in question goes to a school known for being a pipeline to aggy, that has more to do with him picking aggy over Texas in this case.

Aggy is still the second biggest school in this state, and there are few kids who are aggys through and through, nothing you can do about it. Same can be said for virtually every school out there. And yes some will buy the SEC BS line, but the vast majority don't.

But keep lying to yourself that everyone wants to go to aggy and get prison raped by the real SEC schools.
    u cant take the homer glasses off...........texas won the sugar bowl & aggy still landed more 5* players..............

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    u cant take the homer glasses off...........texas won the sugar bowl & aggy still landed more 5* players..............
    Apples and Oranges. It's been more than proven that success or failure in any given season has more impact on the next years recruiting cycle. So Texas winning the Sugar Bowl was more about this years cycle. This is why Texas has the 6th highest class average and with only 17 commitments they are still in the top `10. The only difference between the Texas Class and the Aggy class is that the Ags have 5 more 3'star commitments than Texas has. 5'star the same. 4'star the same. (per 247 Composite).

And this is after having 7 decommitments. Texas will likely take 2 dlinemen, 1 DB, 1 WR and possibly 1 LB. Good chance Texas passes them yet again.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Didn't read...because there's never a time when I ask a question that I'm speaking to you.
    u dont have to take my word for it got...............i dont sugar coat it like TFloss32 or the other homers..........there r high school coaches on record dissing chris ash for not making any effort at all to stop at high schools to recruit...........he literally went his entire head coaching career at rutgers never visiting local/regional high schools...........he undid every connection the previous rutgers coach had with high school coaches in the area & he recruited much worse.......... as for yurchich his highiest rated recruit is https://247sports.com/Player/Grayson-Boomer-92206/ which makes him worse than any recruit orlando ever landed

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    u dont have to take my word for it got...............i dont sugar coat it like TFloss32 or the other homers..........there r high school coaches on record dissing chris ash for not making any effort at all to stop at high schools to recruit...........he literally went his entire head coaching career at rutgers never visiting local/regional high schools...........he undid every connection the previous rutgers coach had with high school coaches in the area & he recruited much worse.......... as for yurchich his highiest rated recruit is https://247sports.com/Player/Grayson-Boomer-92206/ which makes him worse than any recruit orlando ever landed
    You are such a lying POS. Why don't you go look at who he recruited this year.

https://247sports.com/player/cj-stroud-46038118/

He is a 0.9626 ranking. And he is the #2 ranked pro passer. You are a terrible troll, but I really want everyone to see this as well. Now do yourself a favor and get lost.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

He is a 0.9626 ranking. And he is the #2 ranked pro passer. You are a terrible troll, but I really want everyone to see this as well. Now do yourself a favor and get lost.
    I've already proven him wrong about his statement of aggy have more 5* commits than Texas, yet he keeps going with that narrative. You'd think they sleeping giant of a&m had awaken the way he talks.

He playblair, please tell us how many teams a&m beat this year with a winning record?

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

I've already proven him wrong about his statement of aggy have more 5* commits than Texas, yet he keeps going with that narrative. You'd think they sleeping giant of a&m had awaken the way he talks.

He playblair, please tell us how many teams a&m beat this year with a winning record?

he didnt have a hand in recruiting any of them.............ohio st mods already proved this...........stop using 247 as proof they had mehringer as the 2nd best recruiter & we all know carrington recruited 4 him

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

he didnt have a hand in recruiting any of them.............ohio st mods already proved this...........stop using 247 as proof they had mehringer as the 2nd best recruiter & we all know carrington recruited 4 him
    I have given you proof that he was the primary recruiter for Stroud, what do you have? Nothing but the word of a liar. You are weak. I'm pretty sure you've never been laid. Go back to momma and eat some more Doritos.

Thread Information