Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    My sim league has the Browns picking up Leveon Bell and LaMarcus Joyner in the offseason

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He has looked nice this game, good pocket presence, keeps avoiding sacks(minus the last play)

Hopefully you don't hurt his career, my guy
    This last drive was just unfair to him because of the timing of the storm from just off the coast.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Such a goddamn heads up play by the Steelers' Jaylen Samuels for not going out of bounds there.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    He has looked nice this game, good pocket presence, keeps avoiding sacks(minus the last play)

Hopefully you don't hurt his career, my guy
    2 bad decisions since UNT’s compliment.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Romo cheering for the Pats LOL

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tomlin is such a dumb got for passing there... why would you give Brady 2:37 instead of 1:55??

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    2 bad decisions since UNT’s compliment.
    Have you seen the weather there in the past 10 minutes?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Tomlin is such a dumb got for passing there... why would you give Brady 2:37 instead of 1:55??
    He was dumber for running the ball and basically announcing that they're playing for the field goal the play before. Watch them give up a touchdown and 2-pointer now.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    WTF would Seattle take the ball first in OT there??? In the middle of the rainstorm?? Defer, dumbass.

Seattle plays such a cowardly style of football..so conservative, straight out of the 90s..

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    WTF would Seattle take the ball first in OT there??? In the middle of the rainstorm?? Defer, dumbass.
    There’s no reason to defer, ever. Being able to score a TD and win without ever giving the other team the ball is enough of an advantage to always take the ball.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Did the Steelers really take a timeout here to let the Pats catch their breath and set up a final play?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Tom is a JAG now tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Did the Steelers really take a timeout here to let the Pats catch their breath and set up a final play?
    Yeah that was stupid.

Both of these teams are going to get walloped by KC or LAC.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    eat a Seacucks

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Texans will choke and Patriots will still get a bye.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    There’s no reason to defer, ever. Being able to score a TD and win without ever giving the other team the ball is enough of an advantage to always take the ball.
    not if you literally cannot pass the ball because the rain is coming down so hard. You go three and out and give the ball to the other team at their own 47 yard line.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Texans will choke and Patriots will still get a bye.
    Agreed, but this Patriots team is really vulnerable, I’d be surprised if the AFCCG streak isn’t snapped this year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah that was stupid.

Both of these teams are going to get walloped by KC or LAC.
    Nah, I would take NE at home against literally any opponent in football. But I don't think they can win on the road in the playoffs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Agreed, but this Patriots team is really vulnerable, I’d be surprised if the AFCCG streak isn’t snapped this year.
    You don't think they won't beat the ty Texans if it's Patriots #2, Texans #3 ??

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You don't think they won't beat the ty Texans if it's Patriots #2, Texans #3 ??
    I expect the Texans to lose in the wildcard round (assuming they don’t get a first round bye).

The Patriots only chance is the Chiefs/Chargers playing each other in the divisional round and beating each other up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I expect the Texans to lose in the wildcard round (assuming they don’t get a first round bye).

The Patriots only chance is the Chiefs/Chargers playing each other in the divisional round and beating each other up.
    But, here's the thing, If the Texans end up #3 and lose in the wildcard round to the #6 seed, the AFC West winner will NOT be playing the AFC West loser, this isn't like the NBA where it's by bracket.

It's by seed in the NFL, so if the Texans lose in the wildcard round, the AFC West winner will play the #6 seed, and the #2 seed (Patriots?) will play the AFC West loser at Foxborough. Patriots should root for the Chargers to win the AFC West because the Chargers are better away than home while the Chiefs obviously have the fortress at home. An ideal scenario for NE at this point is to play KC at home and then LAC on the road where Patriots fans should represent >30% of the stadium.

Still, the most likely case is that the AFC Super Bowl representative will once again come out of the AFC West.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Patriots are fortunate to have caught the Texans (a) at the right time and (b) at home. I think Texans will lose to the Eagles next week (Eagles will win out, starting tonight) and wind up 11-5 and lose the tiebreaker and get the #3 seed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

O ye of little faith!

I could see them making a fluky/hot postseason run but there's nothing special about this year's team from the few games I've seen.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Well if there was any doubt that Brady is entering the “shockingly fast decline into incompetence” that Peyton went through, that doubt is gone now.

Thread Information