Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not looking good for him.
    Two turncoats giving extensive tesimony.

On the Witness Stand, El Chapo Informant Pedro Flores Is Getting the Last Laugh

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartandhp

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Of course it isn't going to look good for him, you idiot. He's the largest drug dealer post-Escobar. Even without witness testimonial, the file and evidence built by the Feds is more than enough.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Of course it isn't going to look good for him, you idiot. He's the largest drug dealer post-Escobar. Even without witness testimonial, the file and evidence built by the Feds is more than enough.
    STFU you pseudo know it all keyboard commando.

History has all kinds of drug lords walking with courtroom shenanigans.
    Just saying it's not gonna happen on this one and threatening to assassinate Don was not a good move by Chapo.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    STFU you pseudo know it all keyboard commando.

History has all kinds of drug lords walking with courtroom shenanigans.
    Just saying it's not gonna happen on this one and threatening to assassinate Don was not a good move by Chapo.
    You creepy , stick to your child molester perversions and spend thrift ways, broke got who is probably a registered sex offender.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You creepy , stick to your child molester perversions and spend thrift ways, broke got who is probably a registered sex offender.

You've reached rubber stamp level.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I bet you're re-gifting that $50 gift card you got got test driving a Hyundai. Broke got.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I bet you're re-gifting that $50 gift card you got got test driving a Hyundai. Broke got.
    Yawn.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    rack it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Fabbs
    using kitty litter in lieu of having heat in your car

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    using kitty litter in lieu of having heat in your car

That's what the kitty litter thing was for?? What. The. . How does kitty litter keep your car warm? Sticking your feet in it??

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    That's what the kitty litter thing was for?? What. The. . How does kitty litter keep your car warm? Sticking your feet in it??
    It absorbs the moisture in the air thus lowering the humidity and the "feels like" factor.
    Duh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Holy you haven't seen this? Let me find it, def one of the more unintentionally hilarious things Fabbs has done on this site

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Here are the highlights

TV show this a.m. had a piece that said cat litter (preferably the silicon type, whatever that is) rolled up in socks etc sucks the moisture out of the inside of the car.

I'm not confirming nor denying, it was a reputable show. I'll see if i can get a link.
    Even SoCal gets occasional frosty windows. Plus engine protection.
    As to ever, i can match Harlem Heat and just about anyone else here for previous cold weather living. Canada.

Which is why i like that the article suggested a solution, such as put the silica in the car and also get driving the sooner the better like after one minute.
    OK buddy, you go with th cat litter and sock, I'll stick with the defrost button.
    Again, I have to question if what you're saying is bull . If you lived in cold-weather climates before then you know that there's nothing worse than freezing your s off in the morning before your body is fully acclimated to the conditions. It doesn't matter if you put multiple layers on, you will still feel colder in the morning than in any other part of the day. Add to that the daily defrost/de-icing ritual and it really makes no sense to "get driving the sooner the better like after one minute." What car defrosts it's windows in one minute? I can't imagine a woman putting up with somebody who skimps on heat and has cat litter all over his car--just so you can get an extra 15-20K miles out of your ol' beater.

You are one low-rent mother er

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh wow. He's making a run at ol' Larry for saddest reality on all of ST.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Oh wow. He's making a run at ol' Larry for saddest reality on all of ST.
    As pathetic as Larry is for lying about himself and his family, I'd say Fabbs is worse.

Larry is just run of the mill lower middle class white trash living in Central California, there's millions out there like him. Nothing to be made fun of except for the fact he lied about it and made up ridiculous .

Fabbs OTOH is undoubtedly a ing creep who's probably not allowed within 500 feet of Chuck E. Cheese.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ^tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    El Chucho, the triggered got, wants to spread some more of his misery. Look at him go!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Speaking of triggered....

Thread Information