Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    El Chucho, the triggered got, wants to spread some more of his misery. Look at him go!

What are you mad about?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    What are you mad about?
    His entire life

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Buzz-ing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This thread

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fabbs getting all over.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ex-Cartel Honcho Flips on El Chapo—and His Own Father

(NEWSER) – The trial of the drug lord known as El Chapo is getting to the good stuff. A once-key member of Joaquin Guzman's Sinaloa cartel took the stand in federal court in Brooklyn on Thursday and will be back on Friday. The testimony of 43-year-old Vicente Zambada Niebla has been highly anticipated because he just happens to be the son of Guzman's partner at the top of the cartel, Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada García. And as he demonstrated in court on Thursday, the younger Zambada was privy to the nitty-gritty of how the cartel operated, from drug smuggling to bribes. Details:

Betrayal: The New York Times sees Zambada's testimony as an "astonishing betrayal," not only of Guzman and the cartel, but of his own father, who remains at large. In court Thursday, he called Guzman "mi compadre," or "my friend," per CNN. He began working for the cartel as a teenager. "I started realizing how everything was done," he told jurors. "And little by little, I started getting involved in my father's business."
    Submarines: Zambada explained how the cartel moved cocaine from South America to Mexico in submarines, reports the Wall Street Journal. Speed boats would meet the subs, and the drugs would then be moved into safe houses on the mainland. He recalled a submarine ferrying five tons of cocaine on one occasion.

more:
    http://www.newser.com/story/269485/h...estifying.html

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ex-Cartel Honcho Flips on El Chapo—and His Own Father

(NEWSER) – The trial of the drug lord known as El Chapo is getting to the good stuff. A once-key member of Joaquin Guzman's Sinaloa cartel took the stand in federal court in Brooklyn on Thursday and will be back on Friday. The testimony of 43-year-old Vicente Zambada Niebla has been highly anticipated because he just happens to be the son of Guzman's partner at the top of the cartel, Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada García. And as he demonstrated in court on Thursday, the younger Zambada was privy to the nitty-gritty of how the cartel operated, from drug smuggling to bribes. Details:

Betrayal: The New York Times sees Zambada's testimony as an "astonishing betrayal," not only of Guzman and the cartel, but of his own father, who remains at large. In court Thursday, he called Guzman "mi compadre," or "my friend," per CNN. He began working for the cartel as a teenager. "I started realizing how everything was done," he told jurors. "And little by little, I started getting involved in my father's business."
    Submarines: Zambada explained how the cartel moved cocaine from South America to Mexico in submarines, reports the Wall Street Journal. Speed boats would meet the subs, and the drugs would then be moved into safe houses on the mainland. He recalled a submarine ferrying five tons of cocaine on one occasion.

more:
    http://www.newser.com/story/269485/h...estifying.html

Those boats and submarines would have zero chance against the "great big beautiful trump wall!"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    'El Chapo' paid former Mexican president $100 million bribe: trial witness

Pena Nieto was president of Mexico from December 2012 until November 2018. He previously served as governor of the State of Mexico.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    for a multi gadzillionaire most of his chicks aren't very hot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe they knew a long term relationship with him wasn't viable.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Closing arguments. Chapo is the victim here boo hoo predictable defense liarwyer stuff.

Chapos defense liarwyer is unsurprisingly a dirtbag himself.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/14/jurors...-vegan-client/

Got the Vegan Bernie Madloff off with only 4 months.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Guilty on all counts.
    Guess politically El Chapo had no chance to bribe, threaten any this time in the Injustice system. Going to Supermax in Colorado.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartanntp

Chunko gave his response:
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-m...-deputy-report

Thread Information