Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So for starters, we've found out that his hometown is Porterville, CA which is NOT "by the bay" where he's claimed he's from all along.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So for starters, we've found out that his hometown is Porterville, CA which is NOT "by the bay" where he's claimed he's from all along.
    IDK...I think he did say that he lived in Porterville.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yep...

I live in Porterville, which is about 40 miles north of Bakersfield and 60 miles south of Fresno. Within a 10 mile radias..

Ducor
    Terra Bella
    Strathmore
    Centerville
    Lindsay

..all 90% Mexican.

I hear ya...Alta.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    How did a crusty old sports magazine hoarder that lives in a Podunk California house with wood panel walls and a carport ever find spurstalk much less find the internet.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wait, did Avante get doxxed? How did I miss this?
    Bene put in work last week in The Club. Unfortunately the thread got deleted.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Wait, did Avante get doxxed? How did I miss this?
    The funny thing is I gave him like 20-30 min worth of chances to just walk away. I told him I had pics of his fat daughter and if he wanted to save himself the embarrassment of having her outed here all he needed to do is leave...but he simply could not swallow his pride and the pics of her that got posted led to pics of him. He's literally a completely average little old man...with a fat daughter and a fat wife.

He said he's coming back after the first of the year, but I'm leaning towards him being gone for good.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The funny thing is I gave him like 20-30 min worth of chances to just walk away. I told him I had pics of his fat daughter and if he wanted to save himself the embarrassment of having her outed here all he needed to do is leave...but he simply could not swallow his pride and the pics of her that got posted led to pics of him. He's literally a completely average little old man...with a fat daughter and a fat wife.

He said he's coming back after the first of the year, but I'm leaning towards him being gone for good.
    holy

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I guarantee he'll be back.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Guaranteed that OP is a bigger liar than Larry.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    That's pretty big

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Aww don't blame poor Opie. Opie has done nothing wrong.

Veteran
    Post Count
    That's pretty big

I remember sometime ago when someone was listing MM being caught in his tall tales, it was a long list. Avante told some truth to his credit.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    this is actually plausible

though i've had him on ignore for months now and only read ~15% of his posts, so i have no clue what new bull he's been spouting lately

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    this is actually plausible

though i've had him on ignore for months now and only read ~15% of his posts, so i have no clue what new bull he's been spouting lately
    Months? lol I only started using this account around the start of the football season.

Face it, the only reason you and guys like Silver&Black have had me on ignore is because I was a freakishly whiny idiot in the Spurs forum Game Threads circa 2010-2015 using my old account(s).

Has nothing to do with anything since around 2016. Yeah, I've made some dumb hot take comments, like in 2016 after Benson Mayowa had a two-sack game that the Raiders made a mistake by letting him go and moving forward with Khalil Mack ( funny how that turned out) but normally I've been one of the best posters on this forum since 2016.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    referring to you the poster, not you the account

He’ll be back soon. When he does, rests assure that you’ll learn more things than yo pappy

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Months? lol I only started using this account around the start of the football season.

Face it, the only reason you and guys like Silver&Black have had me on ignore is because I was a freakishly whiny idiot in the Spurs forum Game Threads circa 2010-2015 using my old account(s).

Has nothing to do with anything since around 2016. Yeah, I've made some dumb hot take comments, like in 2016 after Benson Mayowa had a two-sack game that the Raiders made a mistake by letting him go and moving forward with Khalil Mack ( funny how that turned out) but normally I've been one of the best posters on this forum since 2016.
    as an irishman myself, I appreciate the self-debasing humor but C'mon....atleast include your historically ty 2015 "Romo's injury is a blessing in disguise" take...

I’m obviously new here but you seem like a got (no )

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Doin the Lord's work, tbh.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I’m obviously new here but you seem like a got (no )
    sup Derp

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

I think he'll come back and lurk under a new alt. But eventually won't be able to control himself from posting again.
    I still can't believe after all the warnings you gave him, he wouldn't just back off. Choosing to subject his family to potential ST trolling instead of just walking away.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I think he comes right back in and says he doesn't care about all the info that we now know. He and Mason and his daughter and son in law are all "laughing about all of this"

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think he comes right back in and says he doesn't care about all the info that we now know. He and Mason and his daughter and son in law are all "laughing about all of this"
    I was hoping that his comment about his daughter coming on here and posting was going to come to fruition.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    as an irishman myself, I appreciate the self-debasing humor but C'mon....atleast include your historically ty 2015 "Romo's injury is a blessing in disguise" take...
    That thread didn't turn out well exactly as I had thought it might... but it almost did in 2016 because without that injury we wouldn't have been able to draft Zeke. And it still might.

Still, that's not a valid reason to put someone on ignore.

They put me on ignore because of my endless tirades in the Spurs game threads in the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons that included endless profanity, spamming, and ing that was honestly a huge nuisance to those threads and the Spurs board in general.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Is his son in law black?

Thread Information