Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Believe. kelvinpalmer's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Post Count
    4
    Did you find any good deal for Christmas season? I see so much of deals going on around. Let's share what you bought. So I could buy them

  2. #2
    Club Rookie of The Year DJR210's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    17,307
    You fucking 3rd world scammer fuck

  3. #3
    Veteran baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Post Count
    71,988
    Op's daughter gave me a blowjob. Then I handed her a twenty and she ran off with my fucking change. Still worth it though.

  4. #4
    🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 ElNono's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Post Count
    123,783
    OP gargles on male genitalia
    _____________________________

  5. #5
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Post Count
    36,361
    are we sure he's a scammer? I looked at his previous posts there's no mention of gay prostitutes
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Veteran DMC's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Post Count
    68,391
    OP is Avante's bastard child, a product of #you'ddoittoo".

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •