Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their road record compared to the other playoff teams though despite having the best home record

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They could easily win every home game against Denver, would that really surprise anybody?

I'd have to look it up, but I can't imagine that there are many recent examples of such a dramatic home/road disparity..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They could easily win every home game against Denver, would that really surprise anybody?

I'd have to look it up, but I can't imagine that there are many recent examples of such a dramatic home/road disparity..
    Yeah an extreme case of it. They are tied with Denver for 3rd best home record in the league, only two more losses than the Bucks.

Sucks that the RRT killed their chances at HCA in the first round. As flawed as they are, they have demonstrated they could beat any team at the AT&T center.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our record are almost identical to last year’s..so it means it’s the same result in the playoffs. First round exit

i hope the clippers lose tomorrow though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their road record compared to the other playoff teams though despite having the best home record
    Bad road record, but...

We have the 3rd most WC wins, with only the 1 and 2 seed having more, and we are the only NBA team that has beaten the top 5 in BOTH conferences.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting games tonight, Jazz-Thunder and Clippers-Celtics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting games tonight, Jazz-Thunder and Clippers-Celtics.
    Yep...got my eye on that!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thunder up 13 in Utah at the half,50-37.

Meanwhile in Cleveland...

[IMG][/IMG]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ibaka went full on speak chucker tried to choke a out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ibaka went full on speak chucker tried to choke a out
    that was all instinct tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously sons, the Clippers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These ers won't go away..The last game OKC got hosed in the worst officiated game I have've ever seen and this game they lucked out with Tatum sitting with a sore shoulder..

If they don't lose against the Blazers tomorrow, 7th seed is going to be theirs, smh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the clippers tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka Doncic is questionable (likely OUT) for the game tomorrow with mild knee sprain. If the Spurs lose against the Mavs I'm gonna riot..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka Doncic is questionable (likely OUT) for the game tomorrow with mild knee sprain. If the Spurs lose against the Mavs I'm gonna riot..
    They will likely lose. They beat le contenders and lose to lottery team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Doncic is out (and he should be,you don't around with your knee),we will have the joy to watch the ALL NBA line up of Brunson/THJ/Finney-Smith/Kleber/Powell.(Dirk is a non issue,he gets the token start and then sits most of the time).

As we are known for playing down to the opposition's level,i would be as surprised with an easy blow out win as i would be if we lose.Ugly game,single digit win.GSG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Utah without Rubio keeps losing, things get a bit more tight. They were supposed to make 4th considering the super-easy schedule.

Houston is on fire, my guess is they get the 2nd seed, so to play Denver we must finish 6th. Hard.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cannot believe the Clippers keep winning! They must have great chemistry with their lack of talent.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW.... The raptors need to tank so Spurs get a higher draft pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    west is a genius

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cannot believe the Clippers keep winning! They must have great chemistry with their lack of talent.
    I wouldn't say they lack talent. Williams is a scoring machine, if you watch them you'll see he is unstoppable on offense. Gallo is a stud and when healthy he is all-star caliber. Montrzell is everything you might want as a 2019-NBA center. SGA is one of the best picks of the last few years, as is Shamet. They are not flashy, don't scream nor cry, they play organized basketball, making shots.

Sometimes we confuse talent with flashyness, jumping and dunking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't say they lack talent. Williams is a scoring machine, if you watch them you'll see he is unstoppable on offense. Gallo is a stud and when healthy he is all-star caliber. Montrzell is everything you might want as a 2019-NBA center. SGA is one of the best picks of the last few years, as is Shamet. They are not flashy, don't scream nor cry, they play organized basketball, making shots.

Sometimes we confuse talent with flashyness, jumping and dunking.
    this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know why when they would lose their 1st pick (1-14 protected) to the Celtics if they made it to the playoffs, right? Bizarre. Draft project is thin though after the 1st few players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know why when they would lose their 1st pick (1-14 protected) to the Celtics if they made it to the playoffs, right? Bizarre. Draft project is thin though after the 1st few players.
    Sigh. Let's go through this again. In the Harris trade, they got Landry Shamet, a rookie, and Philly's first round from 2018. They got Philly's 2020 first rounder. They got an UNPROTECTED 2021 Miami first rounder from Philly. 2021 is the first draft after the one and done goes away, and it will be loaded with residual one and done-ers and HS players making the jump. They got two second rounders. They also have a MAX slot and about another $10M slot this summer. They have such a nice assortment of young players and picks that they could probably put together an offer to rival Bostons for AD if they wanted to go that direction.

They'll never even miss a pick that looks like it will now be close to #20. If the draft is so thin, isn't this the year that you WANT to surrender that pick?

Thread Information