Page 114 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 3250
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess you have to try to distract form your colossally stupid claim that illegally trafficking immigrants to Martha's Vineyard wasn't for show.
    not just that

the governor of florida using florida taxpayer money to charter flights trafficking migrants... from texas

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't care about that, they want Martha's Vineyard to be overwhelmed because they're a bunch of stinky libs.
    Not according to galaxy brain Darrin.
    not just that

the governor of florida using florida taxpayer money to charter flights trafficking migrants... from texas
    I forgot to add that.

Totally necessary and not a stunt!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID mandates good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID mandates good now

They didn’t rule on the actual decision as to whether the Executive can end the program. That’s coming next year. This was merely a ruling on the abilities of the States to sue the federal government and sustain the program until the subject matter is resolved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They didn’t rule on the actual decision as to whether the Executive can end the program. That’s coming next year. This was merely a ruling on the abilities of the States to sue the federal government and sustain the program until the subject matter is resolved.
    yeah, I know. the executive has plenary powers until a Democrat gets elected, then states get a veto or the functional equivalent -- SCOTUS put any changes on ice.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 01-08-2023 at 01:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Khazarian libertarians at CATO are trying to destroy the USA

• Fentanyl smuggling is ultimately funded by U.S. consumers who pay for illicit opioids: nearly 99 percent of whom are U.S. citizens.
    • In 2021, U.S. citizens were 86.3 percent of convicted fentanyl drug traffickers—ten times greater than convictions of illegal immigrants for the same offense.
    • Over 90 percent of fentanyl seizures occur at legal crossing points or interior vehicle checkpoints, not on illegal migration routes, so U.S. citizens (who are subject to less scrutiny) when crossing legally are the best smugglers.
    • The location of smuggling makes sense because hard drugs at ports of entry are about 97 percent less likely to be stopped than are people crossing illegally between them.
    • Just 0.02 percent of the people arrested by Border Patrol for crossing illegally possessed any fentanyl whatsoever.
    • The government exacerbated the problem by banning most legal cross border traffic in 2020 and 2021, accelerating a switch to fentanyl (the easiest‐​to‐​conceal drug).
    • During the travel restrictions, fentanyl seizures at ports quadrupled from fiscal year 2019 to 2021. Fentanyl went from a third of combined heroin and fentanyl seizures to over 90 percent.
    • Annual deaths from fentanyl nearly doubled from 2019 to 2021 after the government banned most travel (and asylum).
    https://www.cato.org/blog/fentanyl-s...asylum-seekers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One hand covers the other.

lol Florida's rubber stamp lege.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Khazarian libertarians at CATO are trying to destroy the USA

https://www.cato.org/blog/fentanyl-s...asylum-seekers
    They cover their tracks by recruiting neo-nazis as mules.

(((Devious)))

(Guy in the black t-shirt)

Teddy Von Nukem, a southwest Missouri man featured prominently in photos from the infamous 2017 Charlottesville white-supremacist rally, died Jan. 30 this year, the same day he was scheduled to go trial for allegedly trafficking fentanyl across the Mexico border.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this projection turns out to be accurate, more immigration will be needed to maintain the US in the lifestyle to which it has become accustomed. Ergo, more immigration is objectively desirable, regardless of the manner of entry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They cover their tracks by recruiting neo-nazis as mules.

(((Devious)))

(Guy in the black t-shirt)

*chef's kiss*

he von nuked himself ded.

wonder if a jew is going to replace him?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He smuggled fentanyl into the US for 2 hundred bucks?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abbutt needs $400M+ just to get his border stunt through the summer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abbutt needs $400M+ just to get his border stunt through the summer
    The ongoing COVID emergency Abbott keeps extending gives him the power to move money around, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *chef's kiss*

he von nuked himself ded.

wonder if a jew is going to replace him?
    No need for that as long as they can hire nazi fools to smuggle 15 keys of fent for $200.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Canadians are their bio-labs. just got real!!!

‘Incredibly intelligent, highly elusive’: US faces new threat from Canadian ‘super pig’

For decades, wild pigs have been antagonizing flora and fauna in the US: gobbling up crops, spreading disease and even killing deer and elk.

Now, as fears over the potential of the pig impact in the US grow, North America is also facing a new swine-related threat, as a Canadian “super pig”, a giant, “incredibly intelligent, highly elusive” beast capable of surviving cold climates by tunneling under snow, is poised to infiltrate the north of the country.

Related: Lynx facing extinction in France as population drops at most to 150 cats

The emergence of the so-called super pig, a result of cross-breeding domestic pigs with wild boars, only adds to the problems the US faces from the swine invasion.

Pigs are not native to the US, but have wrought havoc in recent decades: the government estimates the country’s approximately 6 million wild, or feral, pigs cause $1.5bn of damage each year.

https://news.yahoo.com/incredibly-intelligent-highly-elusive-us

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sounds like a job for Spider Pig

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US faces new threat from Canadian ‘super pig’

Now, as fears over the potential of the pig impact in the US grow, North America is also facing a new swine-related threat, as Canadian “super pig”, a giant, “incredibly intelligent, highly elusive” beast capable of surviving cold climates by tunneling under snow, is poised to infiltrate the north of the country.

The emergence of the so-called super pig, a result of cross-breeding domestic pigs with wild boars, only adds to the problems the US faces from the swine invasion.
    Could Donald Trump be brought in by Joe in a guest diplomacy pinch hit. Utilizing the pigs possibly identifying with Donald thus a deal be worked out? Dennis Rodman too?

Otherwise I say Joe enlists Ted Nugent and a band of his buddies to go hunt out these rabble rousing pigs.

Joe, reachin across the aisle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could Donald Trump be brought in by Joe in a guest diplomacy pinch hit. Utilizing the pigs possibly identifying with Donald thus a deal be worked out? Dennis Rodman too?

Otherwise I say Joe enlists Ted Nugent and a band of his buddies to go hunt out these rabble rousing pigs.

Joe, reachin across the aisle.
    This anit no Sharknado movie script; these swine ers are the real deal!

You can't bring in the "B-team" against "super pigs" that are "incredibly intelligent."

They would have Ted and Don bent over squealing in no time.

Joe would have to bring the "A-team" out of retirement: Obama to start negotiations with the pigs to get them back into Canada while the cold-blooded Clintons would be in standby for "wet-work" should the negotiations go bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are huuugggge!!!

‘Super Pigs’ Weighing 600 Pounds Wreak Havoc Across Canada — And Build ‘Pigloos’ To Survive The Winter.

They snuck into our border!

And mother ing Canadian pigs build "pigloos" to crawl into and stay warm in winter!!!! Yes, you read that right, "pigloos."

Only thing that can save us are hordes of illegal Mexican cooks and Georgia rednecks with BBQ smoker trailers.

May god have mercy on your cholesterol levels from unlimited supplies of chorizo and baby back ribs.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/feral-hogs-canada

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raw sewage continues to flow from Tijuana into San Diego County

Some 22 billion gallons of raw sewage have flowed from Mexico into San Diego County since the end of December,

“Transboundary flows continue down the Tijuana River from recent rains,”

The Tijuana River Watershed originates in the U.S. before heading into Mexico and then returning to California.

https://thehill.com/policy/equilibrium-sustainability/3889895-raw-sewage-continues-to-flow-from-tijuana-into-san-diego-county

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... and then straight into the Pacific

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Canada, US reach deal to close unofficial border crossings

https://www.reuters.com/world/americ...ia-2023-03-23/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poland has been doing something similar since the war in Ukraine started.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...ood-or-shelter

Thread Information