San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fire

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG -post a pic

and then report them by golly!
    No use in reporting them, they just shuffle back to Mexico after their crime spree. Good friend of mine got raped by 3 of them, and nowhere to be found. Even if you do find them, they aren't showing up for court. Glad you think it's funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they don't even need to go to Mexico, they can just post up in San Antonio and blend in. It's basically a santuary city in beta stage.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No use in reporting them, they just shuffle back to Mexico after their crime spree. Good friend of mine got raped by 3 of them, and nowhere to be found. Even if you do find them, they aren't showing up for court. Glad you think it's funny.
    I think it's funny that you think anyone believes you on this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's funny that you think anyone believes you on this.
    I don't care if you believe me

You do you hater.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lying

just like your cult leader

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ICE prisons are big business.

The Daily Beast with the goods:

Being in the U.S. illegally is a misdemeanor offense, and immigration detention is technically a civil matter, not a criminal process. But the reality looks much different. The Daily Beast reported last month that as of Oct. 20, ICE was detaining an average of 44,631 people every day, an all-time high. Now ICE has told The Daily Beast that its latest detention numbers are even higher: 44,892 people as of Dec. 8. Its budget request for the current fiscal year anticipates detaining 52,000 people daily
    The differences between for-profit immigration prisons and public immigration prisons are substantial, according to recent research by Ryo and colleagues based on data from fiscal year 2015. Even though for-profit companies operate only an estimated 10 percent of ICE detention facilities, both Ryo and the National Immigrant Justice Center found that more than two-thirds of all detainees have been held at least once at a privately run prison. Those for-profit prisons “consistently and substantially” hold immigrants longer than public ones—about 87 days on average for people ultimately granted relief, versus 33.3 days in public prisons.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dollar...rk-for-pennies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pinning down the size and scope of the immigration prison industry is obscured by government secrecy. But the Daily Beast combed through ICE budget submissions and other public records to compile as comprehensive a list as possible of what for-profit prisons charge taxpayers to lock up a growing population, and how many people those facilities detain on average. The result: For 19 privately owned or operated detention centers for which The Daily Beast could find recent pricing data, ICE paid an estimated $807 million in fiscal year 2018.

Those 19 prisons hold 18,000 people—meaning that for-profit prisons currently lock up about 41 percent of the 44,000 people detained by ICE. But that’s not a comprehensive total, and the true figures are likely significantly higher.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Providing a comprehensive tally of ICE detention centers is difficult. The Department of Homeland Security claims ICE operates “nearly 250,” but a study earlier this month for the American Immigration Councilfound 638 sites, more than twice the DHS figure. ICE told The Daily Beast it uses 205 facilities, citing information on its website that immigration researchers consider incomplete and misleading. Separating out the privately run facilities is even more difficult, since some of ICE’s state and local partnership prisons are run by for-profit companies, and complete lists are frustratingly difficult to find. In response to The Daily Beast’s queries, ICE said it could not provide a full breakdown of contractor-operated immigration prisons.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Border Fence helped cut crime in Yuma,Arizona by 91%
    Link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG -post a pic

and then report them by golly!
    No use reporting them. An illegal with no driver's license driving an uninsured car tried to exit 35 going about 90, lost control and took out about $8000 of fence and totaled the car at my property downtown. SAPD responded, took the guys name down (at least, what he said his name was) gave him a couple of tickets and let him drive off with a friend. When I asked the cop about the damage his response was "you have insurance, don't you?" SA is a sanctuary city.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Congrats tbh you guys are doing it right

They are still flooding in over here in the Hill Country in Texas
    You’ve never been to Yuma if you’re congratulating someone for living there

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Border Fence helped cut crime in Yuma,Arizona by 91%
    No one who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no one who utters lies shall continue before my eyes.”
    Psalm 101:7

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No use reporting them. An illegal with no driver's license driving an uninsured car tried to exit 35 going about 90, lost control and took out about $8000 of fence and totaled the car at my property downtown. SAPD responded, took the guys name down (at least, what he said his name was) gave him a couple of tickets and let him drive off with a friend. When I asked the cop about the damage his response was "you have insurance, don't you?" SA is a sanctuary city.
    Sorry, CC - that sucks. Here in Miami (I think Hialeah is #3 and Miami #4 most expensive auto ins cities), there are so many uninsured motorists that we have to carry uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage (and at same limits as liability) in addition to normal liability, collision, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The average illegal alien household takes out $24,721 in Government Benefits while paying just $10,334 in taxes, according to the rosiest estimates

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to Tijuana today.
    Any messages you would like delivered?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The average illegal alien household takes out $24,721 in Government Benefits while paying just $10,334 in taxes, according to the rosiest estimates
    link?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut up got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even supposing Ducks's source is right, the wording is squirrely. the children in the household are likely to be US citizens not of working age.

non-working age elders may also live in the household. spouses may not work outside of the house.

without more information the factoid is misleading, which is probably the intention here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The studies on economic impact of illegal aliens is mixed: no clear picture emerges.

The 2006 study by the Texas Comptroller suggested illegal immigration is a net economic benefit to Texas.

Texas focused studies are analyzed here:

https://files.texaspolicy.com/upload...as-Economy.pdf
    Last edited by Winehole23; 12-28-2018 at 10:26 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to Tijuana today.
    Any messages you would like delivered?
    I was in Nuevo Progreso yesterday, I shoulda warned them you’re heading that way, tbh

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some illegals stopped a crime spree by a local gang, fixed my car, paid me $1000 dollars for the wall around parts of my neighborhood, then migrated back to Piedras Negras.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's horrible!

I know of a guy who committed fraud on his taxes for years, laundered money - billions - through a foreign bank, lies every day to the American people and he holds a prominent public office- and he is a free man - as we speak!
    He even made up a charity where he would take millions of dollars and fooled the donors into thinking these funds were going to sick children!

Terrible what these lawbreakers get away with!

Thread Information