Page 121 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3283
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "compromise" has nothin to do with border security.
    We can argue semantics, I would suggest very little of the racist dog-whistling from Republicans about illegals has anything to do with border security either.

Regardless, Trump doesn't want any progress hampering his ability to run on those racist dog whistles, and the feckless GOP will likely oblige him.

(Likely he's also against aiding Ukraine against his Russian handlers, which may be a bigger factor in this anyway.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can argue semantics, I would suggest very little of the racist dog-whistling from Republicans about illegals has anything to do with border security either.

Regardless, Trump doesn't want any progress hampering his ability to run on those racist dog whistles, and the feckless GOP will likely oblige him.

(Likely he's also against aiding Ukraine against his Russian handlers, which may be a bigger factor in this anyway.)
    Migrants illegally flooding our border is not a "racist dog whistle". I've got nothing against legal immigration.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More like it's a ty deal. Republican Senators are constantly rolling over to Schumer.

Several far far right wing senators have already stated that this deal is the best they will ever get including if trump is president…

but you dont care about facts

you are a cult zombie and your cult daddy already gave you his orders you moron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Several far far right wing senators have already stated that this deal is the best they will ever get including if trump is president…

you are a cult zombie and your cult daddy already gave you his orders you moron
    So you are fine with illegal migrants flooding our border?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ideally I would like to close the border to illegal migrants.
    How?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The repug party of Putin/Mr Trash fellators is going to screw Biden, deny him a victory in a campaign year as convicted rapist loser Trash has dictated

and also screw Ukraine to help Putin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the most part I agreed with H.R 2 which passed the house and was DOA in the Senate. It included mandating E-Verify.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The repug party of Putin/Mr Trash fellators is going to screw Biden, deny him a victory in a campaign year as convicted rapist loser Trash has dictated

and also screw Ukraine to help Putin
    You in' can believe that, mother er, God willing & your Picketwire don't rise. & the kicker, the livin' end, bouts? You'd do the entire litany if/to Trump were in there right now.

That's why we're here today===Trump made President.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the most part I agreed with H.R 2 which passed the house and was DOA in the Senate. It included mandating E-Verify.
    Where there any criminal penalties for employers who hire undo ented migrants?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where there any criminal penalties for employers who hire undo ented migrants?
    yes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For actually hiring the worker or just not using E-verify?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For actually hiring the worker or just not using E-verify?
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...tdown-threats/

Under H.R. 2, employers would be required to verify — under penalty of prison — that all their workers were do ented.

The method for doing so would be the E-Verify system, a voluntary program set up under a 1996 immigration bill passed under then-House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) that cross-references an employee’s employment paperwork against the social security database.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Several years ago journalist Adam serwer

Noted that Trump supporters hired him to hurt people

Hurt Muslims
    Hurt women
    Hurt immigrants
    Hurt non-white people
    Hurt Jews

Nothing has changed

They want Trump and the repugs to keep hurting all their enemies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hurt Muslims
    Hurt women
    Hurt immigrants
    Hurt non-white people
    Hurt Jews

Nothing has changed

Cry more you stupid mentally ill re ed little !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you are a cult zombie

Says the dumb who goes on and on about Russia, Russia, Russia...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...tdown-threats/

Under H.R. 2, employers would be required to verify — under penalty of prison — that all their workers were do ented.

The method for doing so would be the E-Verify system, a voluntary program set up under a 1996 immigration bill passed under then-House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) that cross-references an employee’s employment paperwork against the social security database.
    Looking forward to all the American farmers and food processing CEOs being put away.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Hurt Muslims
    Hurt women
    Hurt immigrants
    Hurt non-white people
    Hurt Jews

Nothing has changed

Amen, mother ers. & it was you who started this . And now you want peace, harmony and (like it was). Uh, uh. Never.

See ya's in the street.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Looking forward to all the American farmers and food processing CEOs being put away.
    Me too, any kind of uprising and continuation of the behavior is welcome by me. The worse the better.

Let us proceed...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are fine with illegal migrants flooding our border?
    You are being lied to. No one is flooding anything except your maga brain. People are coming here to seek a better life and they are LEGALLY applying for asylum.

82 percent of the people applying are being turned down and deported. This has been going on for decades. Obama deported more people than any other president.

trump never secured the border but instead put babies in cages and separated families as a cruel deterrent which miserably failed and those broken families were never repaired.

Trump did tell YOU that he secured it and you opened wide and swallowed. He did lie to you about everything he did and you opened wide and swallowed.

there were no caravans- except the ones a thousand miles away.
    there is no current “crisis” as evidenced by the GOP refusing a deal when Biden called their bluff.

how many thousands of lies will you open wide and swallow and then dutifully spread as propaganda before you admit you were duped and continue to be duped daily by the traitor who spewed 40,000 lies during one 4 year term and gifted trillions to the rich and then convinced you the country was in fiscal trouble due to

“illegals”

you absolute ing moron cult kunt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are being lied to. No one is flooding anything except your maga brain. People are coming here to seek a better life and they are LEGALLY applying for asylum.

82 percent of the people applying are being turned down and deported. This has been going on for decades. Obama deported more people than any other president.

trump never secured the border but instead put babies in cages and separated families as a cruel deterrent which miserably failed and those broken families were never repaired.

Trump did tell YOU that he secured it and you opened wide and swallowed. He did lie to you about everything he did and you opened wide and swallowed.

there were no caravans- except the ones a thousand miles away.
    there is no current “crisis” as evidenced by the GOP refusing a deal when Biden called their bluff.

how many thousands of lies will you open wide and swallow and then dutifully spread as propaganda before you admit you were duped and continue to be duped daily by the traitor who spewed 40,000 lies during one 4 year term and gifted trillions to the rich and then convinced you the country was in fiscal trouble due to

“illegals”

you absolute ing moron cult kunt
    Looks like you are the one regurgitating lies. Pointless to argue with idiots like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spending 500b on border security, thats like 1/4 of australias gdp economy ....

hence even some states of america dont make or earn 500b

lol those from europe, africa, asia on the border of usa/mexico getting in...why isnt the govt sending them back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ditto owners of construction companies, landscapers, hotels and restaurants. shut em all down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spending 500b on border security, thats like 1/4 of australias gdp economy ....
    all that money spent on building walls and beefing up borfer for the last 20-30 years has not had a meaningful effect. maybe we should try something else, instead of wasting even more money on stuff that doesn't work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Migrants illegally flooding our border is not a "racist dog whistle". I've got nothing against legal immigration.
    They gotta play the race card every time smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information