Page 14 of 130 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why didn't he shut down the gubmit when he had more leverage and political capital?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny how he tags @FoxNews in case they won't see his tweet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Democrat Party has a lot of blood on their hands. How anyone could continue to support and vote for these demons is disgusting to me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chris has a new bloody shirt to wave.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why didn't he shut down the gubmit when he had more leverage and political capital?
    I think that it's because there's no more election for 2 years (nothing to hurt), a new House come New Year when the current House bill goes away and 3/4? of (most essential parts of) govt funded (again not really critical) - now's when he can most put up a stand (for his base) with little to lose. He could offer DACA/amnesty for all and that wall will never happen - they hate him so.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think that it's because there's no more election for 2 years (nothing to hurt), a new House come New Year when the current House bill goes away and 3/4? of (most essential parts of) govt funded (again not really critical) - now's when he can most put up a stand (for his base) with little to lose. He could offer DACA/amnesty for all and that wall will never happen - they hate him so.
    The border patrol isn't critical now?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The border patrol isn't critical now?

border's already like a sieve. we'll see when the 15k arrive.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Democrat Party has a lot of blood on their hands. How anyone could continue to support and vote for these demons is disgusting to me.

That cop was an immigrant too.

Was he a murderer?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    border's already like a sieve. we'll see when the 15k arrive.
    Oh, you're biting on Caravan 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Do you consider the Border Patrol critical or not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That cop was an immigrant too.

Was he a murderer?
    he wasn't illegally here... do your research dumbass. we want legal not illegal immigrants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he wasn't illegally here... do your research dumbass. we want legal not illegal immigrants.
    Close the borders completely and legal immigrants only!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except that isn't true.

Dems gave Trump 25 billion for his white supremacist wall - and all he had to do was approve the DACA kids-

trump agreed

and then

his white supremacist advisor - Stephen Nazi Miller - told him no way will we give brown people amnesty!

Trump changed his mind - will now never get 25 billion - not even 5 billion -
    the great deal-maker ed himself !

why?

Because the nazi right does not want LEGAL immigration either - unless you are from Sweden!

and you?

a hispanic - semen shielding a white supremacist?

what a stupid idiot when you are too blind to see a nazi using you for their agenda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is actually only partially correct. Mitch can use the nuclear option to end debate and bring it to a vote. He’s done so before on Gorsuch’s nomination and Reid before him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you’re saying he’s holding all government workers hostage over his pet peeve to please a minority of voters? It actually sounds like a terrible political move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is actually only partially correct. Mitch can use the nuclear option to end debate and bring it to a vote. He’s done so before on Gorsuch’s nomination and Reid before him.
    As I remember the nuclear option isn't available when it involves budget/funding. Watching college football and don't feel like looking it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you’re saying he’s holding all government workers hostage over his pet peeve to please a minority of voters? It actually sounds like a terrible political move.
    Dudes coming unhinged. I just hope someone has the balls to run against him in the primary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I remember the nuclear option isn't available when it involves budget/funding. Watching college football and don't feel like looking it up.
    It’s just a senate rule. It can be used to pass any kind of legislation, however, just like dropping any other procedural barrier, it could backfire when the GOP finds itself again in the minority.

IIRC, Trump has asked Mitch to got for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except that isn't true.

Dems gave Trump 25 billion for his white supremacist wall - and all he had to do was approve the DACA kids-

trump agreed

and then

his white supremacist advisor - Stephen Nazi Miller - told him no way will we give brown people amnesty!

Trump changed his mind - will now never get 25 billion - not even 5 billion -
    the great deal-maker ed himself !

why?

Because the nazi right does not want LEGAL immigration either - unless you are from Sweden!

and you?

a hispanic - semen shielding a white supremacist?

what a stupid idiot when you are too blind to see a nazi using you for their agenda.
    you've lost your ing mind and you're running on pure unadulterated emotions. dems want illegals to just be waived in as legal; that's what the whole daca bs is about. it's not about legal immigration; it's about allowing a huge number of illegals to instantly skip the lines who are already benefiting more than most american citizens atm.

you advocating for that is a smack in the face to all american children who have dreams and aspirations too. america first, the rest!

as well, i'm not hispanic but you can keep playing pretend all you'd like.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not "all."

What about the Dems? Aren't they also holding the same number of government workers hostage over MEASLY amount of money that they (iirc) already offered? And it's not a terrible political move for his base - it's a necessity - he must at least try. Dems take over the House early January and that 15k caravan gets to the border when? We'll see what happens.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not "all."

What about the Dems? Aren't they also holding the same number of government workers hostage over MEASLY amount of money that they (iirc) already offered? And it's not a terrible political move for his base - it's a necessity - he must at least try. Dems take over the House early January and that 15k caravan gets to the border when? We'll see what happens.
    A necessity?

What if the wall doesn't happen and Trump caves?

Are you going to stop supporting Trump?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A necessity?

What if the wall doesn't happen and Trump caves?

Are you going to stop supporting Trump?
    Haven't you been paying attention? I already said the wall isn't going to happen. Nope, I'm not going to stop supporting Trump or blame him (over this) - the blame (as I see it) is on (some of) the spineless cowards called republicans in the Senate - they never wanted the wall. If this funding is something that could have passed with 51 votes, then they are to blame. If it needs 60 votes (which it seems like), it was never going to happen - short of DACA and amnesty for all (which would never have been offered).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Haven't you been paying attention? I already said the wall isn't going to happen. Nope, I'm not going to stop supporting Trump or blame him (over this) - the blame (as I see it) is on (some of) the spineless cowards called republicans in the Senate - they never wanted the wall. If this funding is something that could have passed with 51 votes, then they are to blame. If it needs 60 votes (which it seems like), it was never going to happen - short of DACA and amnesty for all (which would never have been offered).
    So it's not a necessity to you.

I'm sure it won't be to the rest of his cult of personality either.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does he even need the senate. I thought Mexico was gonna pay for it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does he even need the senate. I thought Mexico was gonna pay for it.
    Really, you decided to register and first post (over my shouldn't have to explain to Pavlov who is still not getting my message: I am part of Trump's base - yes, it's a "necessity" (nothing really is a necessity as I'm happy with what Trump has already done) - that he try.

Anyway, welcome :-)

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information