Post Count
    Fake Christian
    Prove it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. You didn’t know Mary & Joseph fled to Egypt
    2. You’re a huge liar
    3. You defend and actively support people who display zero Christian values & principles
    Chris
    1. That's a lie.
    2. Projection
    3. Being Christian doesn't mean I can only associate with other Christians. You're a confused liar.

Have a good night, fake Christian
    lol running away ez win (per)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rudy on fire today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not "all."

What about the Dems? Aren't they also holding the same number of government workers hostage over MEASLY amount of money that they (iirc) already offered? And it's not a terrible political move for his base - it's a necessity - he must at least try. Dems take over the House early January and that 15k caravan gets to the border when? We'll see what happens.
    Democrats and Republicans agreed to a spending bill Trump signaled he wouldn’t sign over his Wall. You can point fingers all you want, but this is his baby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rudy on fire today
    Rudy needs to get back to 9/11... he’s been wrong on pretty much everything since then

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rudy on fire today
    You mean Rudy told the truth. Telling the truth isnt being "on fire".

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Eh, this whole "wall" bull is just Trump childishly picking a fight because he needs his waning Trump University supporters to focus on a shiny object and ignore what a complete failure he is on everything. He and the GOP whiffed and quit on healthcare. Fiscal responsibility went out the window with the tax cuts and debt is ballooning at levels not seen since the recession. The tariffs have failed, made life harder for U.S. businesses, and have been a reason for uncertainty in the market. Kim Jong Un played Trump like a fiddle and got some nice TV time to sign a vague, meaningless do ent that both guys took a victory lap on. Mattis got the out and tried to use his best words in his letter to kindly say Trump is a in idiot similar to Tillerson. Never mind the Mueller and NY investigations. Trump campaigned for 3 weeks on the boogeyman caravan story and immigration issues with Fox News working as his propaganda machine and covering the caravan 24/7. He even threw troops on the border for extra drama. The results in the midterms? 40 House seats lost, many in Republican strongholds. Arizona, ground zero for immigration issues, flips blue for the first time in nearly 3 decades. Translation: voters told Trump to shove the wall up his ass What else can he do at this point besides pick a fight in an attempt to keep the focus off a really ed up administration?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still waving det bloody shirt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris still hiding botlike behind RTs with no take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RTs =/= endorsement, allegedly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You hate refugees

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Border Patrol fires tear gas AGAIN after 100 caravan migrants try to cross over from Tijuana to San Diego on New Year's Eve

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Years-Eve.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Border Patrol fires tear gas AGAIN after 100 caravan migrants try to cross over from Tijuana to San Diego on New Year's Eve

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Years-Eve.html
    Did you even read the article?:

The Department of Homeland Security accused the 'violent mob of migrants' of initiating attacks against U.S. border agents.

'Shortly thereafter, migrants began throwing rocks over the fence at the CBP agents and officers.

'Border Patrol agents witnessed members of the group attempt to lift toddler sized children up and over the concertina wire and having difficulty accomplishing the task in a safe manner.

'Agents were not in a position to safely assist the children due to the large number of rocks being thrown at them.

'To address the rock throwers assaulting agents and risking the safety of migrants attempting to cross who were already on the U.S. side, both smoke and minimal countermeasures were deployed.

'Agents deployed smoke, pepper spray and CS gas to a position upwind of the rock throwers and south of the border fence.

'The deployments were not directed at the migrants attempting entry on the U.S. side or at the fence line.

'The rock throwers were located south of the fence, in an elevated position both above the border fence area and the incursion attempt.

'These countermeasures successfully suppressed the rock throwers causing them to flee the area.

'No agents witnessed any of the migrants at the fence line, including children, experiencing effects of the chemical agents, which were targeted at the rock throwers further away.

'Once again we have had a violent mob of migrants attempt to enter the United States illegally by attacking our agents with projectiles,' DHS spokesperson Katie Waldman said.

'As has happened before - in this and previous administrations - our personnel used the minimum force necessary to defend themselves, defend our border, and restore order.

'The agents involved should be applauded for handling the situation with no reported injuries to the attackers.

'Initial reporting indicates that once the attempted illegal entry was thwarted by agents, the mob began pushing women and minors to the front, forcing minors to climb dangerous concertina wire, and encouraged conveniently invited media to begin filming their illegal acts.
    Last edited by rmt; 01-02-2019 at 11:32 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes I read it porkchop. What is your point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You hate refugees
    em

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes I read it porkchop. What is your point?
    You expect anyone to take getting rocks thrown at them and not attempt to defend themselves? You condone rock throwing? and no consequence?

Porkchop? Care to explain?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why didn't you post the caption that went with this picture:

One migrant tried to throw back the tear gas bomb as others took cover around him at the US-Mexico border on Monday.

What an idiot - tries to throw it back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You expect anyone to take getting rocks thrown at them and not attempt to defend themselves? You condone rock throwing? and no consequence?

Porkchop? Care to explain?
    I am for the BP defending.
    Not for the rock throwers.

You are confused.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am for the BP defending.
    Not for the rock throwers.

You are confused.
    My sincere apologies. I mistook you posting only that misleading le as a negative against the BP - an assumption I should not make.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information