Page 4 of 130 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I'm talking about making "illegal" immigrants legal. Getting them into the system. Weeding out the bad ones. Keeping the good ones.
    Welcoming massive amounts of low skilled legals has the same impact as illegals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Welcoming massive amounts of low skilled legals has the same impact as illegals.
    Is that why Trump does it for his resorts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're both right in a way (not sure about the CBC). Some on the right don't want anyone coming into the country. Some welcome legal newcomers. You cannot necessarily say that the right doesn't want brown people, or that the right only cares about legality. Because of the mixture, you can use either group to make your point if you're in need of making your point.
    yep nathan is the former, cc is the latter.

though hard to really pin nathan down as "the right" since he was a bernie bro not too long ago. he's just very impressionable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're both right in a way (not sure about the CBC). Some on the right don't want anyone coming into the country. Some welcome legal newcomers. You cannot necessarily say that the right doesn't want brown people, or that the right only cares about legality. Because of the mixture, you can use either group to make your point if you're in need of making your point.
    i'm down to close the borders to everyone outside the USA rn! that's a great ing plan imo. this USA has to accept X amount of non-citizens per year. let em all make their home countries great again and stay the out of ours.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm down to close the borders to everyone outside the USA rn! that's a great ing plan imo. this USA has to accept X amount of non-citizens per year. let em all make their home countries great again and stay the out of ours.
    You know what would make the country greater? Deporting your dumb ass.

There are millions of non-Americans who would be more productive to the USA than you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what would make the country greater? Deporting your dumb ass.

There are millions of non-Americans who would be more productive to the USA than you.
    and idgaf about your opinion nor that of all those illegals and non-citizens. some more

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep nathan is the former, cc is the latter.

though hard to really pin nathan down as "the right" since he was a bernie bro not too long ago. he's just very impressionable.
    False, I'd welcome talented legal immigrants(not sure what the cap on this would be). Welfare statistics that I've seen show that is not what is currently happening. Cc solution is making massive amounts of people legal which is supposed to prevent people from even trying to be illegal. That's a moronic solution.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False, I'd welcome talented legal immigrants(not sure what the cap on this would be). Welfare statistics that I've seen show that is not what is currently happening. Cc solution is making massive amounts of people legal which is supposed to prevent people from even trying to be illegal. That's a moronic solution.
    You misinterpret my position. I am more for the Canadian plan where you qualify the immigrants. I don't advocate just throwing the doors open.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well you've been pretty vocal against immigrants from the south because you think they're all stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At one point your ancestors were non-citizens most likely. Being a citizen doesn't make you a landlord. It just makes you a tenant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow

"who's gonna pay for the wall?"

"cult members!"

"who's gonna pay"

"cult members!"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "who's gonna pay for the wall?"

"cult members!"

"who's gonna pay"

"cult members!"
    Nah, you paying for it too, got.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because you think they're all stupid
    If I thought that then I wouldn't be saying "I'd welcome talented immigrants". But carry on with your bad faith nonsense.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow
    Worried about American tax dollars and complains about pulling out of a war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same party arguing for less government less taxes now holding the country hostage over more spending. Guess what, all you rust belt low income uneducated people are being used to promote the top 1% getting richer. That’s it. Go ahead, have your construction job that’s temporary until the bubble bursts. After that, who will you ride with next election when you’re still poor and jobless again?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Open borders is a Koch brothers proposal according to Bernie Sanders. Are they in the 1% dip ?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Open borders is a Koch brothers proposal according to Bernie Sanders. Are they in the 1% dip ?
    Why are you talking about Bernie now, bro?

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    The majority of illegal immigrants for the last five years or so overstay valid visas, are college degreed and English speaking.

The present and future of immigration to the US is from Asia.

You and the most of the posters are fixed on the wave of the past. Central American immigration will never completely go away, but to push it forward as typical of the aggregate is misleading at best, ignorant at worst.
    Incorrect. Too long a boat ride.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incorrect. Too long a boat ride.
    They arrive on airplanes with visas issued by the US State Department.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same party arguing for less government less taxes now holding the country hostage over more spending. Guess what, all you rust belt low income uneducated people are being used to promote the top 1% getting richer. That’s it. Go ahead, have your construction job that’s temporary until the bubble bursts. After that, who will you ride with next election when you’re still poor and jobless again?
    Kindly subs ute for "over more spending" for - over a PERMANENT STRUCTURE that will (FOREVER) SAVE a lot more than the measly $5 billion that's being asked for. I will never understand how insulting people could possibly persuade them to come to your side of the argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kindly subs ute for "over more spending" for - over a PERMANENT STRUCTURE that will (FOREVER) SAVE a lot more than the measly $5 billion that's being asked for. I will never understand how insulting people could possibly persuade them to come to your side of the argument.
    If the majority of illegal immigrants come to the USA on airplanes with valid visas, how does building a wall on our southern border solve the problem?

And btw, what problem do degreed, English speaking Asians present that you want solved?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If the Dems were smart they’d bargain with Trump once they take the House next year and leverage the fact he’s got everything riding on this stupid wall. Offer legislation that includes funding for the wall in exchange for rolling back tax cuts for the rich and/or undoing everything he did to weaken Obamacare.

As dumb as the wall is (simply because it doesn’t solve the problem), liberals who act like it’s this horrific idea that upsets their moral compass are re ed. The only people the wall would hurt are those who want to cross into the country illegally. If there was a scenario where we could get the wall for free I’d say go for it. Since it’s a relatively meaningless thing that doesn’t hurt Americans at all outside of the fact it’s a waste of money (but it’s not a huge amount of money and it’s a one time cost), it’s a great tool to leverage for the Democrats. Unfortunately they’d rather blow it out of proportion and turn it into a wedge issue to try and win over a bunch of Hispanics who don’t even vote.
    Last edited by Will Hunting; 12-22-2018 at 09:45 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information