Page 7 of 132 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny how the loons in here want to bring the president down for supposed criminal activity but on the flipside these same loons want to let criminals invade our country while breaking numerous laws in the process. what ing hypocrites yall are tbh.
    Yeah weird how we want to hold the most powerful person in the country responsible for crimes but don't want to spend billions of dollars on ineffective preventative measures targeting nobodies.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    funny how the loons in here want to bring the president down for supposed criminal activity but on the flipside these same loons want to let criminals invade our country while breaking numerous laws in the process. what ing hypocrites yall are tbh.
    What crime is being commited by people entering the country legally? And are you somehow equating illegal border crossing with fraud?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's really stupid is when people want the opposite. The President is the highest office in the land, and you sycophants want to give him a pass while targeting a kid fleeing a civil war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah weird how we want to hold the most powerful person in the country responsible for crimes but don't want to spend billions of dollars on ineffective preventative measures targeting nobodies.
    instead we spend money on welfare and other bs for those who take advantage of our country instead of making theirs worth a . you have no soap box to stand on tbh. your reply is weak.

What crime is being commited by people entering the country legally? And are you somehow equating illegal border crossing with fraud?
    lmao trying to play the "coming in legally" angle when you s usher in illegals with their own legal council waiting and willing. too ing funny!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's really stupid is when people want the opposite. The President is the highest office in the land, and you sycophants want to give him a pass while targeting a kid fleeing a civil war.
    who wants to give him a pass? not i but i also see nothing but a political hit job by the left starting with HRC's paid for dossier. you and your side are a bunch of clowns.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    instead we spend money on welfare and other bs for those who take advantage of our country instead of making theirs worth a . you have no soap box to stand on tbh. your reply is weak.

lmao trying to play the "coming in legally" angle when you s usher in illegals with their own legal council waiting and willing. too ing funny!
    So crossing the border illegally is on par with treason?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    who wants to give him a pass? not i but i also see nothing but a political hit job by the left starting with HRC's paid for dossier. you and your side are a bunch of clowns.
    Of course you see it that way, you’re politically conservative.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Nevermind, you're pointing to existing illegal immigration population (which a wall does absolutely nothing to fix) rather than where we currently get more illegal immigrants (the question that's actually relevant for a wall discussion).
    It’s clear you don’t understand. I’ve never said anything about the wall. I’m referring to the biggest problem with illegal immigration. It’s proven it’s with folks south of the border. If you want to dispute that go ahead. It kinda makes you look like an idiot though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who wants to give him a pass?
    You do. You're not fooling anyone. Trump could be filmed committing treason and you'd insist he was set up by the libs. You're a very gullible lackey who can't think for himself, so you choose a side and hurl childish vulgarities at the other like some kind of re ed pro wrestling fan who takes the theatrics way too seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So crossing the border illegally is on par with treason?
    on par with treason? lmao! show me the proof mueller... you act like you know anything but you're in the dark like the rest of us so stop acting like you're on the inside. i don't what's on par with what; i'm more concerned about our laws never being enforced like crossing the border illegally! i really don't give a about sympathy so you can drop that bs already.

Of course you see it that way, you’re politically conservative.
    i'm politically conservative? lmao! say it a million times little kid and it still won't come true.

it's ing noted she paid for that ing dossier but blow it off all you want even though it won't change the fact hrc is a stupid .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do. You're not fooling anyone. Trump could be filmed committing treason and you'd insist he was set up by the libs. You're a very gullible lackey who can't think for himself, so you choose a side and hurl childish vulgarities at the other like some kind of re ed pro wrestling fan who takes the theatrics way too seriously.
    am i the gullible one or are you? you seem to play make believe in your head 24/7 and yet you feel like you're safe from the same scrutiny.

you basically described yourself holmes. ing re .

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It’s clear you don’t understand. I’ve never said anything about the wall. I’m referring to the biggest problem with illegal immigration. It’s proven it’s with folks south of the border. If you want to dispute that go ahead. It kinda makes you look like an idiot though.
    So how do you propose we solve the problem you’re referring to?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    am i the gullible one or are you? you seem to play make believe in your head 24/7 and yet you feel like you're safe from the same scrutiny.

you basically described yourself holmes. ing re .
    "I know you are but what am I?" More childishness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With respect to H1B visa program, we prioritize getting their best people, with vastly more slots given to advanced degree holders. I forget what the cap is -- a couple hundred thousand, iirc.
    With respect to H1B visa program, we prioritize getting their best people, with vastly more slots given to advanced degree holders. I forget what the cap is -- a couple hundred thousand, iirc.
    Used to be 60k, then raised to 90k, but they can also bring a wife, so make that twice. Now, that’s per year, while a H1B lasts for 6 years, so we’re looking at 1 million (plus as many of those that eventually overstay).

The H1B program as codified makes sense, however, it’s been greatly abused in the past decade or so, by outsourcing companies that pay below market then contract out their consulting services, so it has been needing a few loops closed for a while now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a higher expectation from the POTUS than from someone trying to keep themselves and their family alive. I don't think anyone is applying that double standard here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a higher expectation from the POTUS than from someone trying to keep themselves and their family alive. I don't think anyone is applying that double standard here.
    because we know for a fact they're all really upstanding people; not just one but every damn person trying to come here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because we know for a fact they're all really upstanding people; not just one but every damn person trying to come here.
    I think we can pretty much safely ascertain that the vast majority are indeed upstanding people (I mean, if upstanding people = not criminals, that’s somewhat an arbitrary bar otherwise... some employers deem having calf tats unprofessional, so ymmv). At the end of the day, they’re just people coming in to fill an economic need, so I’m also not sure the bar needs to veer that far away from the job requirements

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we can pretty much safely ascertain that the vast majority are indeed upstanding people (I mean, if upstanding people = not criminals, that’s somewhat an arbitrary bar otherwise... some employers deem having calf tats unprofessional, so ymmv). At the end of the day, they’re just people coming in to fill an economic need, so I’m also not sure the bar needs to veer that far away from the job requirements
    lol taking a jab at me because you don't agree with my opinion but want me to agree with yours. as well, lol at you knowing every single border jumper there is personally. go back and stick your head in the sand.

as well, you're not from the USA so your opinion means to begin with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol taking a jab at me because you don't agree with my opinion but want me to agree with yours. as well, lol at you knowing every single border jumper there is personally. go back and stick your head in the sand.
    Lol thin tatted skin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol thin tatted skin
    you're still a cuck... forever cucked!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nation with Crumbling Bridges and Roads Excited to Build Giant Wall

Across the U.S., whose rail system is a rickety antique plagued by deadly accidents,

Americans are increasingly recognizing that building a wall with Mexico, and possibly another one with Canada, should be the country's top priority.

Harland Dorrinson, the executive director of a Washington-based think tank called the Center for Responsible Immigration, believes that

most Americans favor the building of border walls over extravagant pet projects like structurally sound freeway overpasses.

"The estimated cost of a border wall with Mexico is five billion dollars," he said.

"We could easily blow the same amount of money on infrastructure repairs and have nothing to show for it but functioning highways."

Congress has dragged its feet on infrastructure spending in recent years,

but Dorrinson senses growing support in Washington for building a giant border wall.

"Even if for some reason we don't get the Mexicans to pay for it, five billion is a steal," he said.

While some think that America’s declining infrastructure is a national-security threat, Dorrinson strongly disagrees.

"If immigrants somehow get over the wall, the condition of our bridges and roads will keep them from getting very far,"

he said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/nation-with-crumbling-bridges-and-roads-excited-to-build-giant-wall

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hyperbole isn't required if you have a salient point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

as well, you're not from the USA so your opinion means to begin with.
    First of all, my opinion is as good as yours or anybody’s else for that matter. Second of all, I’m a US citizen, so I can cancel your vote anytime I please, which ultimately is all that matters.

Third, you know nothing about economics or immigration, which is why you didn’t even bother addressing that point.

And lastly, I don’t have calf tats, which puts me in 99 percentile of the population that are not dumb as a rock.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    First of all, my opinion is as good as yours or anybody’s else for that matter. Second of all, I’m a US citizen, so I can cancel your vote anytime I please, which ultimately is all that matters.

Third, you know nothing about economics or immigration, which is why you didn’t even bother addressing that point.

And lastly, I don’t have calf tats, which puts me in 99 percentile of the population that are not dumb as a rock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're still a cuck... forever cucked!
    Lol no it's not a tat.

Thread Information