Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970
Results 1,726 to 1,737 of 1737
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DHS denies public access to immigration proceedings.

what does DHS trying to hide?

https://www.texasobserver.org/immigr...tocols-mexico/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Administration Is Not Funding Legal Aid In 3 Migrant Children’s Shelters

Immigrant advocates say the government is legally required to provide these services.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/legal-aid-immigrant-children-shelters_n_5d72c98be4b0fde50c2657ed

As with shitbag Repugs dubya and dickhead, the Trash shit keeps coming so fast and in such volume that it's impossible to keep up and stay engaged in opposition.

The Trash/Miller/Repug/MoscowMitch shitstorm is unstoppable, even if the Dems tried, which they don't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tomi Lahren goes full Wild Cobra:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump fired us 'so they wouldn’t catch him,' his undocumented workers tell Samantha Bee

she worked at Donald Trump’s New Jersey golf resort for years without any issues. “I was his personal housekeeper,”

“When I got there I asked the supervisor, ‘Do we need papers here?’”
    she told host Samantha Bee.

“And she says, ‘No, no, it doesn’t matter.

But in 2016, they started asking for documents.

And then my manager told me, ‘This guy will take you somewhere where they make those papers.’”

She was then given $175 for the fake documents, and continued working.

the mass firings began. “He got rid of us,” another former worker told Bee.

“For what? So they wouldn’t catch him having illegal workers.”

she worked alongside Morales but has since gained legal status, said,

“We speak with proof.

We have payrolls.

We have that we paid taxes without benefits.”

Other workers
    have corroborated this exploitation, saying

they saw co-workers being given benefits that they were routinely denied.

“When he called us ‘immigrant rapists,’

the supervisor would say, ‘Good, good, that’s nice because immigrants are no good. Garbage.’”

She said that immigrants who even thought of speaking out were threatened with deportation.

“Donald Trump and the Trump Organization,” immigration attorney David Leopold told Bee, “are

running and engaging in a multi-state criminal conspiracy.

You’re talking about forced labor and coercion,

you’re talking about trafficking.

The penalties for those types of crimes, you’re talking 20 years in prison.

By the way, the Trump Organization is not this vast organization.

We’re talking about Donald Trump,

we’re talking about Ivanka,

we’re talking about Eric.”

“Well, that I don’t know. Because I don’t run it”—but that’s a lie, because he’s sung their praises in the past.

"’You know, the truth is

I have a lot of illegals working for me in Miami,” he told a group of Dreamers in 2013.

’You know in Miami, my golf course is tended by all these Hispanics—

if it wasn't for them my lawn wouldn't be the lawn it is; it's the best lawn.”

since Victorina and Sandra bravely spoke out,

over 40 more workers have also stepped forward.

“America’s economy is dependent on immigrants, and even someone who hates immigrants as much as Trump can’t run his businesses without them.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/9/13/1885119/-Trump-fired-us-so-they-wouldn-t-catch-him-his-undocumented-workers-tell-Samantha-Bee?detail=emaildkre

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Planned Border Wall May Threaten 22 Archaeological Sites in Arizona, N.P.S. Says

Centuries-old artifacts are at risk should the Trump Administration move forward with its work along the border between the U.S. and Mexico

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/planned-border-wall-may-threaten-22-archaeological-sites-arizona-nps-says-180973191/?utm_source=smithsoniandaily&utm_medium=email&utm_ campaign=20190920-daily-responsive&spMailingID=40699112&spUserID=NjY0ODU0N TQ2Mzk1S0&spJobID=1602008004&spReportId=MTYwMjAwOD AwNAS2

artifacts are not from Euro-white males, so 'em

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tomi Lahren goes full Wild Cobra:

you're a fan of media matters, david "the cocksucking retard" brock's brain child?

ps: nice twist by MM but then again brock loves twisting into a pretzel for his boy toys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    artifacts are not from Euro-white males, so 'em
    and when they are you and the other weak s tear them down because TRIGGERED!

ps: you're such a ing cry baby.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Professional climbers side-eye Trump's claim that 20 'mountain climbers' tested his border fencing LIE!

does lie about everything, from the trivial—

remember that time
    he claimed that the “head of the Boy Scouts” had called him to praise a speech he’d given?—

to the genuinely earth-shattering, such as declaring a fake national emergency and
    swindling billions from the military to pay for something he’d always said Mexico was going to pay for.

Now we can include fake mountain climbers

He said last week that 20 “mountain climbers” tested new replacement border fencing

Maya Madere, who
    according to the Daily Beast is “a sophomore at Stanford University who is the fifth-ranked woman boulderer in the nation,” said,“Trump is full of shit as usual.”

Kyra Condie, who ranks at number two on that same list, agreed. “I absolutely have not heard of anyone testing sections of border wall,” she said.

“It would even be hard to find any of us willing to do anything to help Trump and his efforts in any way.”

“’mountain climbers’ would not be the people” to test fencing.

“Rock climbers would be far better suited for such a test given we constantly practice climbing up vertical and overhanging walls,” while another professional actually said,

It would be easy for a professional rock climber to get up and over.”

I have heard rumors of climbers being contracted by zoos to test animal enclosures, but that is about all.”

“t
    he administration did not provide any clues as to who or what Trump said scaled the wall.”

Go ask the White House, “which did not respond to requests for clarification regarding the test’s parameters, participants, or existence.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/9/23/1887369/-Professional-climbers-side-eye-Trump-s-claim-that-20-mountain-climbers-tested-his-border-fencing?detail=emaildkre

btw, Trash exposed another secret, saying there is "wiring" in the wall, but that was a big SECURITY secret.

Yet again, proving why the IC will not share secrets with Trash anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJT's legal incompetence strikes again:

https://www.apnews.com/10a42dcd7fa64b688527e54047d3e14a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ruling by U.S. District Court Judge Dolly Gee in Los Angeles said the Flores settlement reached in 1997 remains in place and she will issue an injunction blocking the new rules from taking effect.
    I am not sure what the they were thinking in trying to ignore such a long-standing precedent as if it didn't exist.

Grabass-tic to the last.

This administration, like self-identified conservatives in general, seem to have a real problem when it comes to reality and evidence. I have been saying for a while that the evangelical wing's irrationality is infecting the party/movement because of the way that religion in general makes you more predisposed to irrationality.

Willing to allow for a bit of confirmation bias on my part here, but getting hand-wavy about provable things seems to fit that theory.
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” -- The kind of Republican that would kicked out of the party today.

"You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things." -President Trump

Putin has built up their military again and again and again. Their military is much stronger. He’s doing nuclear, we’re not doing anything. Our nuclear is old and tired and his nuclear is tippy-top from what I hear. Better be careful, folks, okay? You better be careful.” -President Trump

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...16#post9293816

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The devil trembles when he knows the body is the temple and God is in you
    It's hard to continue when it's hard to offend you
    He snarls and sets traps, that have you setback
    The last round in this death match
    So strengthen where you're best at
    I promise you won't regret that
    -KP

Thread Information