Page 72 of 130 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 3250
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's Blasting Through a National Monument to Have His Border Wall

government contractors have started blowing up a mountain on protected lands in Arizona as construction continues on a hallmark of Trump’s presidency: the infamous border wall.

dynamiting began this week on the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument,

a stretch of the American southwest designated as a UNESCO International Biosphere Reserve and

previously flagged for the potentially devastating effects the wall could have on its local ecosystems.

https://earther.gizmodo.com/trumps-b...ign=2020-02-07

Everything bag Trash touches turn to , for great aggrandizement of the bag.

build that ing wall already!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    build that ing wall already!!!
    Kw is getting attacked by illegals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kw is getting attacked by illegals
    ^ cuck mentality with his lame cuck takes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Illegal border crossings ‘nearly double’ thanks to $5 ladders that easily hook onto Trump’s new replacement wall

The New York Times Editorial Board just days ago published
    a column that slams the diverted funds as “a Campaign Donation From the Pentagon.”

“That ‘big, beautiful wall’ President Trump never tires of carrying on about is becoming

one of the most expensive campaign stunts ever.

It is a potentially uncons utional one as well,”

“Smugglers are reportedly helping migrants scale sections of Donald Trump’s multi-billion border wall using $5 ladders.”

The crossings have increased so much thanks to the easily-defeated wall that “Border Patrol apprehensions of single adults — those most likely to use the ladder method — have nearly doubled in the El Paso sector.”

The Times adds that the cost of Trump’s wall “has been somewhere between

$20 million and $30 million per mile in southern Texas,” and “

the price will only rise as the administration moves to acquire privately owned land through eminent domain, a process that entails lengthy and costly legal action.”

In June of 2015 candidate Trump announced,

“I would build a great wall,

and no one builds walls better than me,

believe me,

and I’ll build them very inexpensively.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/illegal-border-crossings-nearly-double-thanks-to-5-ladders-that-easily-hook-onto-trumps-new-replacement-wall/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3752&re cip_id=298460&list_id=1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s grab for border wall funds could backfire spectacularly in a key swing state

his grab for wall funds is making him vulnerable to a potentially devastating attack line:

“Mexico isn’t paying for the wall — Wisconsin is.”

the plan includes taking $101 million that was appropriated by Congress to build heavy-wheeled defense vehicles for the military from Wisconsin company Oshkosh Defense.

funding “to support hundreds of jobs in small and medium sized businesses across the Midwest and is crucial to our national and economic security.”

Trump’s budget also reportedly reallocates $650 million from a project to build the America-class Amphibious Navy Ship, which uses an engine that would also be built in Wisconsin.

Baldwin said this funding supports “more than 100 jobs” in the state.

“Wisconsin manufacturers strengthen our national defense and create jobs, but

Trump is taking funding away from our economy and the workers that build it.”

“They also abandon workers, in communities such as Oshkosh.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/trumps-grab-for-border-wall-funds-could-backfire-spectacularly-in-a-key-swing-state/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Believe it or not, a White House advisor feeding white power propaganda to reporters is politically survivable in 2020.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Believe it or not, a White House advisor feeding white power propaganda to reporters is politically survivable in 2020.

Stephen Miller Spends Entire Honeymoon In Hotel Room Calling ICE On Cleaning Staff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good on Greyhound

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THE BORDER PATROL INVITED THE PRESS TO WATCH IT BLOW UP A NATIONAL MONUMENT

the
    explosives detonated on the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument

in southern Arizona went off just as the chair of the Tohono O’odham Nation —

a Native American tribe with deep historic and cultural ties to the area —

offered testimony in Washington, D.C. regarding the Trump administration’s desecration of O’odham lands.

the blasting was the latest move in a
    controversial project that threatens to destroy a fragile desert ecosystem.

https://theintercept.com/2020/02/27/border-wall-construction-organ-pipe-explosion/?utm_source=The+Intercept+Newsletter&utm_campaign= 0e70346b28-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_02_29&utm_medium=email&utm_ter m=0_e00a5122d3-0e70346b28-133929861

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s Wall May Have to Avoid Multiple Historic Cemeteries

In a bid to protect a high-profile South Texas graveyard, Congress appears to have shielded other notable cemeteries too.

https://www.texasobserver.org/trumps-wall-may-have-to-avoid-multiple-historic-cemeteries/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good on Greyhound

way to celebrate criminality

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Contracts continue to be steered to Trump donors. The graft is more or less undisguised at this point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump order to paint border wall black could drive up cost $500 million or more

The president’s determination to have the border wall coated in black has fluctuated during the past several years. He has insisted that the dark color will enhance the wall's forbidding appearance and leave the steel too hot to touch during summer months.

once more pushing to have his border wall painted black, a design change that is projected to add at least $500 million in costs,

military commanders and border officials ...

consider the black paint unnecessary,

costly and

a significant long-term maintenance burden
    , and

they left it out of the original U.S. Customs and Border Protection design specifications.

the president told senior adviser Jared Kushner and aides to move forward with the paint job

one official involved in the construction effort who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity for fear of being fired.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/05/06/trump-border-wall-paint-it-black/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Corona came from Mexico ndov E me

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Corona came from Mexico ndov E me
    2009 swine flu was traced to swine in Mexico

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2009 swine flu was traced to swine in Mexico
    They’re sending us theirs worst diseases. btw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marshallese captives were made to pros ute themselves for food.

Is there something in the water in Maricopa County, AZ?

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...me/3224147001/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These two things aren't mutually exclusive. You can do both, police visas and secure the borders. Policing visas directly confronts individual offenders. Securing borders prohibits a higher degree of future undo ented offenders. If you can do ent offenders, you can prosecute them. You cannot prosecute what is undo ented. While both are problems, they are not addressed in the same way. You don't have to solve all problems to have a working solution for a problem.

If you're a home owner and you're leasing your home - you have a tenant who hasn't paid rent in 3 months. You are evicting the tenant through legal means. They will eventually be taken out of the house and they are known to exist, you know who they are, you at one time approved their application. Contrast that with another home you own and lease out, that had the back door breached and people living there undo ented. In the 1st instance you have legal recourse, in the second you don't even know they are there, you only know that someone is there at some point and the damage that was done. You have no real legal recourse. You build stronger doors or you buy a home in a gated or better community or something along those lines. In the eviction notice case, you could simply make more stringent standards for acceptance if it's a recurrent issue.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Build The Wall!

I don't think Mexicans even wanna come here anymore cuz of the Covid hoax

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump didn't want you to see it

In 2017, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), in their infinite wisdom, granted a pair of filmmakers unprecedented behind-the-scenes access to their officers and facilities. And for nearly three years, Christina Clusiau and Shaul Schwarz captured the human toll of Trump’s zero tolerance immigration policy, which saw undo ented families ripped apart and placed in ruinous detention centers.

According to Clusiau and Schwarz, ICE—who were contractually allowed to review cuts of the series but to only request edits for privacy violations or factual errors—demanded that the series’ release be held until after the 2020 election, and that the request came from “all the way to the top,” reported The New York Times. Despite governmental pressure, the resulting 6-part docuseries, Immigration Nation, is hitting Netflix on Aug. 3.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-netflixs-immigration-nation-the-horrifying-ice-do entary-trump-doesnt-want-you-to-see
    Last edited by Winehole23; 08-04-2020 at 02:36 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    class action certified for thousands asylum seekers; this is another case where administrative incompetence is tempering the government's malice.

https://www.courthousenews.com/judge...sylum-seekers/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully they show it in Central America and it deters more economic migrants from heading this way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Plaintiffs allege that CBP officers refused to process asylum seekers, an act which they claim is unlawful regardless of the grounds for the refusal. The officers’ refusal to process asylum seekers, therefore, is the generally applicable ground for class-wide relief,” Bashant wrote.

Thread Information