Page 99 of 132 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 3283
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh spare me. Your's was not some super topical rebuttal that I missed some nuance on.

Your argument was your usual "you weren't there so you don't know" nonsense. I was just pointing out that you are comfortable taking position on much less observational standing.

This is all you do now, D. You repeat whatever you want to believe along with few canned ad hominem like the above.

I know we've had discussions about direct versus indirect observation but here you are making the same unchanged argument. You're impossible to take seriously.
    You were pointing out something that you were wrong about. I didn't support banning textbooks. I said so. I can argue a point without needing to enlist to support a movement.

If media sources are biased so that people who think the withdrawal was botched, then how can WH pulled "it was fine" from the same media sources? Still waiting on the answer to that. Do you need to use a lifeline?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were pointing out something that you were wrong about. I didn't support banning textbooks. I said so. I can argue a point without needing to enlist to support a movement.

If media sources are biased so that people who think the withdrawal was botched, then how can WH pulled "it was fine" from the same media sources? Still waiting on the answer to that. Do you need to use a lifeline?
    Of course you did. You just supported and made arguments to the opposite conclusion. I don't take you at face value, fattie, it is foolish to do so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you did. You just supported and made arguments to the opposite conclusion. I don't take you at face value, fattie, it is foolish to do so.
    misinformed self-centered asshole creates narrative as a recovery tool
    Same asshole pretends he doesn't care.

You've been trying to recover she she lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    misinformed self-centered asshole creates narrative as a recovery tool
    Same asshole pretends he doesn't care.

You've been trying to recover she she lost.
    If you want me to post your arguments from the thread to support what I am saying I can. The rest is just weak ass deflection. Try harder or last word is yours. I've made my point I feel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I didn't drink my dinner from the newspaper spoon but you did and that's your argument against me?

You're most welcome to it, tbh. I took the objective information and drew my own conclusion, you parroting the headline.

Viva la difference.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 05-15-2022 at 02:22 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fuzzy not clear on things, creates a narrative, claims he could support it if needed (all while not being prompted to even pipe up) and then claims he's proven his point.

Basic hubris101

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't drink my dinner from the newspaper spoon but you did and that's your argument against me?

You're most welcome to it, tbh. I took the objective information and drew my own conclusion, you parroting the headline.

Viva la difference.
    You said you used the same news sources everyone else uses. Explain how you saw "it was fine" when others didn't. What Wild Cobra like "snap" happened in that gourd of yours to indicate the "botched" claims you were reading were bull and then how you were able to discern the withdrawal was fine. I've only challenged you with this obvious, next logical step half a dozen times and you've just floundered around trying to avoid admitting you just pulled that from your ass.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh yeah, #txlege is a real impartial source

Apparently where whinehole gets his talking points for the day
    That's a hashtag, dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a hashtag, dude.
    bmers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how lame

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep

more family separations and kids in cages

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said you used the same news sources everyone else uses. Explain how you saw "it was fine" when others didn't. What Wild Cobra like "snap" happened in that gourd of yours to indicate the "botched" claims you were reading were bull and then how you were able to discern the withdrawal was fine. I've only challenged you with this obvious, next logical step half a dozen times and you've just floundered around trying to avoid admitting you just pulled that from your ass.
    The evacuation was of large scale and expeditious. I don't really see how it's Joe Biden's fault marines died. Can you fill in the causal links? 1,000 talking heads saying botched doesn't move the needle for me, that's editorial, not factual as far as I can tell.

Were a bunch of Americans left behind? Are you sore we didn't let more Afghans emigrate? What exactly is your gripe?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way more noise was made by right wingers about the 13 marines that died at the end than the thousands killed and maimed during the last 20 years of failed nation building. The outrage seems not totally sincere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DHS anticipates an average of 441 unaccompanied children per day at border this year, a new record

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DHS anticipates an average of 441 unaccompanied children per day at border this year, a new record

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The evacuation was of large scale and expeditious. I don't really see how it's Joe Biden's fault marines died. Can you fill in the causal links? 1,000 talking heads saying botched doesn't move the needle for me, that's editorial, not factual as far as I can tell.

Were a bunch of Americans left behind? Are you sore we didn't let more Afghans emigrate? What exactly is your gripe?
    Repugs could impeach/convict Biden for the Afghan evacuation.

They don't really care what the "crime" was

because they could the votes to do whatever they want, esp in the House, Repug SCOTUS6 will not intervene.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the problem isn't too much immigration but too little.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lazy good for nothing immigrants contributing nothing and being a drain on our economy

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/m...ort%202022.pdf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe was the only one who had the stones to end it and he did. Mission accomplished, we're much better off for it. Whiners gonna whine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe was the only one who had the stones to end it and he did. Mission accomplished, we're much better off for it. Whiners gonna whine.

Thread Information