San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican Senator Threatens To Invade Mexico

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only wall built to keep people in

Ask the 100s of walled-in people killed trying to escape if the wall was a failure.
    yeah, that's not true at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waiting for the Auschwitz photo with the caption "Family separation works!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can get over the absolute stupidity of that tweet... even if you were to argue she's trolling, using a symbol of oppression to pwn the libs is such abject stupidity.

Then again, looks like just about the bar for Trumpistas...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's two glaring problems with this story.

The first is that the 103,000 figure isn't current, but from 2015.

The second is that AFP, acknowledging its mistake, scrubbed the story from their twitter feed rather than correcting it.

No corrections at this link, either:

https://www.afp.com/en/news/15/more-...un-doc-1md5de1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Asylum officer who quit over Remain in Mexico says policy 'designed to make individuals fail'

the U.S. “has responsibility” for asylum-seekers forced to wait out their cases in dangerous regions of Mexico,
    saying the policy “is

violating numerous domestic and international laws by sending people back and causing this harm.”

basic international law requires that vulnerable asylum-seekers not be returned to harm.

“I heard a number of really atrocious stories of individuals that were passing through Mexico and harmed by cartels, by police,” he said.

“What really did [it] for me was in the middle of one interview,

it seemed clear that someone had a claim to being able to stay in the United States

by showing that they would be harmed in Mexico based on their nationality or their status as a member in a particular social group.”
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/12/2/1903060/-Asylum-officer-who-quit-over-Remain-in-Mexico-says-policy-designed-to-make-individuals-fail

Impeach Trash and Miller for child separation and Remain in MX.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Crushed As Judge Blocks His Theft Of Funds For Border Wall

A federal judge’s

permanent injunction means that Donald Trump can’t steal money Congress appropriated to the troops for his wall.

CNN reported, “Judge David Briones of the US District Court for the Western District of Texas said Tuesday that

the administration cannot use military construction funds to build additional barriers on the southern border.”

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said in a statement provided to PoliticusUSA:

Today’s District Court ruling is a victory for the rule of law, our Cons ution and our American democracy.

Once again, the courts have resoundingly ruled against the President’s attempt to negate our system of separation of powers, which is the genius of our Cons ution, by assaulting Congress’s exclusive cons utional power of the purse.

Despite what the President may think, Article II does not mean that he can ‘do whatever he wants.’

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/12/10/judge-blocks-trump-wall.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&ut m_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politicu s+USA+%29

Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-11-2019 at 12:00 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In addition to Trash's physical wall, White Male Supremacist Stephen Miller is erecting very effective bureaucratic walls

Trump administration sued over new social media disclosure rules

Trump administration rules adopted this year that require nearly all visitors to the United States to

disclose social media user information from the last five years.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-socialmedia-visitors/trump-administration-sued-over-new-social-media-disclosure-rules-idUSKBN1Y922H?feedType=RSS&feedName=domesticNews

Besides the 2nd Amendment gun slaughter , that rule should blow a huge hole in the tourism businesses.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-16-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump admin. wants to raise costs to become a U.S. citizen by 83 percent

“This outrageous

rule aims to price out low-income and working-class immigrants from U.S. citizenship,"

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services at the Department of Homeland Security officially announced the proposed price hike Thursday, saying that

"current fees do not recover the full costs of providing adjudication and naturalization services."

The citizenship application fee would go from $640 to $1,170 and

fees associated with legal permanent residency will go up 79 percent — from $1,220 to $2,195.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/trump-admin-wants-raise-costs-become-u-s-citizen-83-n1082286

Trash's nativist/racist gestapo not worried about covering the $100Bs of tax cuts for the oligarchy.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-16-2019 at 02:03 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling this barbaric would be an insult to barbarians.

https://rewire.news/article/2019/05/...ing-detention/
    Truly shocks the conscience. Pro-life crowd loves it though, I'm sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is kidnapping

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is kidnapping

This brutal sadism, this hateful inhumanity is what really excites Trash's cult mob, which is why they voted for him

Are any CBP/ICE "do gooders" resigning rather than "follow orders"?
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-17-2019 at 09:34 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stephen Miller's racist WALL is much more solid than Trash's bull wall

U.S. to send asylum seekers to Honduras, bypassing American asylum

The U.S. is preparing to send asylum seekers to Honduras,

even if they are not from the Central American country, and

effectively end their chances of seeking asylum in the United States,

adults and families seeking asylum at the U.S.-Mexico border could be sent to Honduras without the chance to seek asylum in the U.S.

What’s significant about the Honduras agreement is that it is the first to explicitly state that

if Honduras or another country rejects the individuals’ asylum claims,

they won’t get another chance to apply in the United States,

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-12-16/us-poised-to-send-asylum-seekers-to-honduras?utm_source=Today%27s+Headlines&utm_campai gn=720445f836-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2016_12_12_COPY_01&utm_medium=email &utm_term=0_b04355194f-720445f836-80027601https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-12-16/us-poised-to-send-asylum-seekers-to-honduras?utm_source=Today%27s+Headlines&utm_campai gn=720445f836-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2016_12_12_COPY_01&utm_medium=email &utm_term=0_b04355194f-720445f836-80027601

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stephen Miller's / Repug racist WALL is much more solid than Trash's bull wall

The employment green card backlog tops 800,000, most of them Indian. A solution is elusive.

An estimated 800,000 immigrants who are working legally in the United States are waiting for a green card, an unprecedented backlog in employment-based immigration

Most of those waiting for employment-based green cards that would allow them to stay in the United States permanently are Indian nationals. And the backlog among this group is so acute that an Indian national who applies for a green card now can expect to wait up to 50 years to get one.

the tech boom made India the top source of employment-based green card seekers.

The backlog has led to competing bills in Congress and has

pitted immigrants against immigrants,

setting off accusations of racism and greed and

exposing a deep cynicism about the prospects for any kind of immigration reform in a polarized nation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/the-employment-green-card-backlog-tops-800000-most-of-them-indian-a-solution-is-elusive/2019/12/17/55def1da-072f-11ea-8292-c46ee8cb3dce_story.html?utm_campaign=post_most&utm _medium=Email&utm_source=Newsletter&wpisrc=nl_most &wpmm=1

You Spurstalk RACISTS should be pleased since this storm keeps brownies out AND hurts your hated BigTech that prefers cheap brownies to expensive Americans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Lutherans

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lutheran? W T F

Is this racist non-Euro-white, non-male person still "a thing"? still racistly inflaming the racist inflammables?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soros-backed trans/Sharia/globalist vultures:

But the Migratory Bird Treaty Act, which was first enacted in 1918, prohibits the killing of vultures, and violators can be fined up to $200,000 and receive up to a year in federal prison.
    https://qz.com/1783287/vulture-feces...co-border/amp/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rightwing, compromised TX/Repug-preferred 5th Circuit (Priscilla Owen! ) rules Trash can misappropriate defense funds for his bull "national emergency" wall

... typifies the Federal court bull rulings USA will get for decades from Moscow Mitch's / Leonard Leo Repug right wing hacks in robes

Trump can raid $3.6bn of defence funds for wall, court rules

The order by the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals overturned a lower court's ruling that stopped the funds being used while the case continues.
    President Trump had directed the funds to be diverted from defence projects in February amid a budget debate.

He declared a national emergency,

arguing that Americans were in danger

due to lax southern border security,

using the measure to sidestep Congress and tap into defence funds.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51011034
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-11-2020 at 06:58 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vultures Are Pooping All Over Customs and Border Protection and They Can’t Do Their Jobs

https://lawandcrime.com/animals/vultures-are-pooping-all-over-customs-and-border-protection-and-they-cant-do-their-jobs/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White Nationalist Miller isn't done

It's a election year, Trash/Miller/Repug racism, xenophobia, hate will be the campaign theme
    sadistic

White House Considering Dramatic Expansion of Travel Ban

A do ent outlining the plans — timed to coincide with the third anniversary of Trump’s January 2017 executive order — has been circulating the White House.

But the countries that would be affected if it moves forward are blacked out,

seven countries — a majority of them Muslim — would be added to the list. The most recent iteration of the ban includes restrictions on five majority-Muslim nations: Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria and Yemen, as well as Venezuela and North Korea.

the expansion could include several countries that were covered in the first iteration of Trump’s ban, but later removed amid rounds of contentious litigation. Iraq, Sudan and Chad, for instance, had originally been affected by the order,

countries on the proposed expansion list include allies that fall short on certain security measures.

The additional restrictions were proposed by Department of Homeland Security officials following a review of security protocols and “iden y management” for about 200 countries,

“The Travel Ban has been very successful in protecting our Country and raising the security baseline around the world,”

common-sense and national security and the 2020 racist campaign!

dictate that if a country wants to fully participate in U.S. immigration programs, they should also comply with all security and counter-terrorism measures

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/white-house-considering-dramatic-expansion-of-travel-ban/

Trash's White Male Nationalist racist/nativist/xenophobic supporter have killed more Americans than any Muslims

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump plans to steal $7.2 billion more from the Pentagon — because Mexico won’t pay for his wall

intends to escalate his efforts to pay for his border wall without Congress authorizing the funds,

During his campaign for president, Trump continuously promised that Mexico would pay for his wall.

That promise has been unfilled, as Mexico has repeatedly said they would never pay for the wall,

“President Trump is preparing to divert an additional $7.2 billion in Pentagon funding for border wall construction this year, five times what Congress authorized him to spend on the project in the 2020 budget,”

“The Pentagon funds would be extracted, for the second year in a row, from military construction projects and counternarcotics funding.

According to the plans, the funding would give the government enough money to complete approximately

885 miles of new fencing

by Spring 2022, far more than the 509 miles the administration has slated for the U.S. border with Mexico,” the paper explained.

“Trump took $2.5 billion from military counterdrug programs for border barrier construction in 2019, but this year his administration is planning to take significantly more — $3.5 billion.

Trump administration officials also are planning to take $3.7 billion in military construction funding,

slightly more than the $3.6 billion diverted in 2019.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/trump-plans-to-steal-7-2-billion-more-from-the-pentagon-because-mexico-wont-pay-for-his-wall/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US begins collecting DNA at borders

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Economists warn Trump policies will result in lost jobs and lower wages for American workers

all because they cannot find enough immigrant labor.

As the US birth rate is falling and a labor shortage is worsening, President Donald Trump’s crackdown on immigrants could make the situation worse for businesses like these.

Trump and others who favor tighter immigration controls say low-skilled migrant workers compete for American jobs and drive down wages for all workers.

research suggests the contrary: FACTS!

that removing immigrant workers can be destructive, resulting in lost jobs, lower wages, canceled investments and less affordable services — even for Americans.

Immigrants staff major industries like food processing, farming and hotels as well as small businesses such as restaurants and building contractors and provide sought-after services such as child care and cleaning.

there was “little evidence” that immigrants affected overall employment for the native-born.

firms that hire unauthorized workers actually pay their legally authorized workers higher wages and stay in business longer.

Immigrants a ‘net positive’

“Paper after paper, I see a net positive impact from the presence of these workers,”

Employment for US citizens actually fell by 0.7 percent in communities where authorities deported a half million mainly Hispanic immigrants between 2008 and 2015,

Low-skilled immigrants often “complement” the skills of higher-skilled native-born and legally authorized workers — allowing businesses to thrive and employ more workers overall,

since 2018 the cost of gardening and lawn care — a service frequently performed by migrants — has risen between three and five times as fast as overall consumer inflation,

Americans will not do some jobs that migrant workers will, like picking crabs or slaughtering animals in food plants.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/economists-warn-trump-policies-with-result-in-lost-jobs-and-lower-wages-for-american-workers/

American Capitalism was built on the backs of slaves, and thrives on 13th amendment slave labor, and cheap, exploited immigrant labor

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's Blasting Through a National Monument to Have His Border Wall

government contractors have started blowing up a mountain on protected lands in Arizona as construction continues on a hallmark of Trump’s presidency: the infamous border wall.

dynamiting began this week on the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument,

a stretch of the American southwest designated as a UNESCO International Biosphere Reserve and

previously flagged for the potentially devastating effects the wall could have on its local ecosystems.

https://earther.gizmodo.com/trumps-b...ign=2020-02-07

Everything bag Trash touches turn to , for great aggrandizement of the bag.

Thread Information