Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hopefully most are pregnant and Biden places them strategically to help us with the senate in 18 years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully most are pregnant and Biden places them strategically to help us with the senate in 18 years.
    Is this a joke?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this a joke?
    off WC

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I question your judgement if you really think I'm someone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought we were only taking Afghans right now, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I question your judgement if you really think I'm someone else.
    Impossible to keep straight who you are dumbass. One minute you're a black Jamaican, next a Chinese immigrant who can't speak Chinese, then you're an antivaxxer spouting bull about your re kid getting autism from vaccination, next minute you're pro vax and anti mandate. Why couldn't you just stick to your original re ed stalker from Oregon shtick?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't we teach these people to drive our semis?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not teach the people here legally
    Gee that might be smart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not teach the people here legally
    Gee that might be smart
    At least teach them to stay the out of the fast lane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You got your work cut out for you. You'll need more pregnant immigrants but the senate might be yours either way in 18 years

I know that's an outdated chart but if it's any indication they aren't coming here to swing the election, then it's still true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got your work cut out for you. You'll need more pregnant immigrants but the senate might be yours either way in 18 years

I know that's an outdated chart but if it's any indication they aren't coming here to swing the election, then it's still true.
    Latinos have always been lazy to vote, tbh... speaking from experience...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Latinos have always been lazy to vote, tbh... speaking from experience...
    I think they are trying to survive. Voting is for people with food and a pantry to put it in. Unfortunately it's a self defeating principle.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impossible to keep straight who you are dumbass. One minute you're a black Jamaican, next a Chinese immigrant who can't speak Chinese, then you're an antivaxxer spouting bull about your re kid getting autism from vaccination, next minute you're pro vax and anti mandate. Why couldn't you just stick to your original re ed stalker from Oregon shtick?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they are trying to survive. Voting is for people with food and a pantry to put it in. Unfortunately it's a self defeating principle.
    It's just that generally we don't need a lot, we adapt fairly well, and we come from countries with terrible governments, tbh...

I have a great life now, and worked hard for it, but if I had to scale down I probably wouldn't suffer greatly for it. It would suck, but it probably still be better than at other points in my lifetime.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I beg to differ. It's you who can't keep what I post straight - you hear what you want to - not what I post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Administrative detainees aren't convicts, so they don't fall under the 13th Amendment slavery loophole.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden admin again tries to end Remain in Mexico policy, citing 'endemic flaws' and 'human costs'

reissuing a new memorandum with a more detailed explanation into the Biden administration’s reasoning. Notably, the new memo

acknowledges
    violent attacks against asylum-seekers forced to wait in Mexico,

Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP), “had endemic flaws” and “imposed unjustifiable human costs,”

noting the policy “not only undercuts the administration’s ability to implement critically needed and foundational changes to the immigration system,

it fails to provide the fair process and humanitarian protections that individuals deserve under the law.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2061482

Those people are mostly escaping countries that USA has ed up for 100+ years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tuff immigration policy might have economic and social downsides -- such as a declining working age population and labor shortages.

Flipside, laxer immigration could be concretely beneficial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another US citizen wrongfully detained. Makes you wonder how many cases like this end up deported.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Joe Biden set out the welcome mat for these people"

On Oct. 1, a recorded 22,129 immigrants were in ICE detention centers, a 56% increase since Biden took office, according to statistics compiled by Syracuse University’s Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse, also known as TRAC. Overall, 75% of ICE detainees have no criminal record — ICE classifies a person as a convicted criminal even if the crime is as innocuous as not keeping a dog on a leash, according to TRAC’s analysis.

At the start of the coronavirus pandemic in March 2020, the number of people in ICE detention was 38,000, according to TRAC’s analysis. Just before Biden took office in January 2021, the number of detainees decreased to as low as 15,000 — a 60% drop. That downward trend continued for the first month of the Biden administration before the number of ICE detainees started to rise.

“We did have hope for the Biden administration that they would at least very significantly limit or lessen the use of immigration detention,” said Reyna’s lawyer, Kathrine Russell. “Unfortunately, that does not seem to have happened whatsoever.”
    https://www.texastribune.org/2021/12/02/joe-biden-ice-immigration-detention/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Last month, investigators with the Texas Rangers and the Texas Attorney General’s Office raided four Real County Sheriff’s Office locations as part of an investigation into Sheriff Nathan Johnson, according to search warrants obtained this week by The Texas Tribune. The investigating Texas Ranger said Johnson admitted to regularly seizing money from undo ented immigrants during traffic stops, even if they were not accused of any state crime, before handing them over to United States Border Patrol agents.

One sheriff's deputy told investigators that “seizing currency from undo ented immigrants and the driver has been standard operating procedure for as long as he has been employed by the Real County Sheriff’s Office,” Texas Ranger Ricardo Guajardo wrote in the warrant requests.
    https://www.texastribune.org/2022/01/10/real-county-sheriff-investigation/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a horrible result socially and economically, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Immigration to the US is currently at an eleven year low.

The obsession over the border apprehension data led politicians and journalists to completely miss the fact that overall immigration cratered during Biden’s first year in office.
    https://theintercept.com/2022/01/22/...t%20Newsletter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information