Page 64 of 132 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 3281
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So obvious, tbh... just shameless
    what's more shameless, kirk/chris/thread pretending to care about black people's wages or tsa pretending to care about pedophilia?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you pasted the right link, that's a summary of voter ID requirements.

Have you ever voted? Please walk me through the process of how an illegal immigrant would vote based on your experience with the voting process.
    Show us the right links.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The link shows that many states do not require ID to vote. That is another agenda being pushed by the left. What do you think that means?
    It means that registered voters aren't required in some states to show ID before voting. They still have to be registered. Can illegal immigrants register to vote? If they're not registered, how do they vote?

How do you think voting works?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as we agree on the "idiot conservatives" part, your edit is fine with me.

Glad we agree on that!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as we agree on the "idiot conservatives" part, your edit is fine with me.

Glad we agree on that!
    it's not that i agree with anything you say but that your word play is straight up bull and i corrected it for you. say it with me now, ILLEGAL ALIENS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew you would fold like a cheap suit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's not that i agree with anything you say but that your word play is straight up bull and i corrected it for you. say it with me now, ILLEGAL ALIENS.
    Say it with me: ZOLOFT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say it with me: ZOLOFT
    lmao you armchair psych... i'd wager you're more in need of zoloft than i ever will be. with that said, what meds are you on btw?

ps: trying to put me down because you're a ing loser who plays word games.

Last edited by koriwhat; 07-19-2019 at 03:03 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "People don’t want to pay taxes to support people who don’t work,” says Urban Pettersson, 62, a member of the local council here in Filipstad, a town set in lake country west of Stockholm. “Ninety percent of the refugees don’t contribute to society. These people are going to have a lifelong dependence on social welfare. This is a huge problem.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/11/b...migration.html
    wow! some guy in sweden has an opinion!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you got exactly what you were asking for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My POV in this thread is that undo ented immigrants cannot register to vote in any state, so the idea that they're being brought across the border to vote is not supported in reality. My link is a primary source supporting this POV by providing information on the registration and voting process.

Perhaps you should have been more specific on what links you were hoping to see.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The link shows that many states do not require ID to vote. That is another agenda being pushed by the left. What do you think that means?
    I think it means they don't want poor and old people without IDs to be disenfranchised for no good reason.

Really, you keep saying illegals are voting in federal elections and then shut the up when called out on it for proof or even a hypothetical explanation of how it could happen.

Why are you so afraid to talk about this thing you keep bringing up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My POV in this thread is that undo ented immigrants cannot register to vote in any state, so the idea that they're being brought across the border to vote is not supported in reality. My link is a primary source supporting this POV by providing information on the registration and voting process.

Perhaps you should have been more specific on what links you were hoping to see.
    word games again... ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao you armchair psych... i'd wager you're more in need of zoloft than i ever will be. with that said, what meds are you on btw?

ps: trying to put me down because you're a ing loser who plays word games.

I take a Vitamin D supplement in the morning as recommended by my physician, but that's it. I'm not on anxiety or anger meds.

Good song, btw. Ween kicks ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I take a Vitamin D supplement in the morning as recommended by my physician, but that's it. I'm not on anxiety or anger meds.

Good song, btw. Ween kicks ass.
    yes ween does kick ass and neither am i on meds like the rest of our ed up society of bi-polar re s.

ps: your bones hurt or what? up that vitamin D to astronomical levels. worked for my mother but her doc had her up her intake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes ween does kick ass and neither am i on meds like the rest of our ed up society of bi-polar re s.
    Medication is helpful and necessary for many people, particularly those with bipolar disorder. If you think you might benefit from it, you should ask a doctor and you should not see it as a sign of weakness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not only are Democrats advocating for illegals to vote https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...igrant-voting/

...but illegals are actually now able to vote through a loophole:

https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/law-gr...o-voter-fraud/

A study also supports 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 elections (Obama)

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-than-estimat/

You can take your little 'how to vote' link and shove it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not only are Democrats advocating for illegals to vote https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...igrant-voting/

A study also supports 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 elections (Obama)

You can take your little 'how to vote' link and shove it.
    So no actual vote fraud whatsoever.

Qhris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Medication is helpful and necessary for many people, particularly those with bipolar disorder. If you think you might benefit from it, you should ask a doctor and you should not see it as a sign of weakness.
    you're the one who thinks i need it simply because you're the one who can't be genuine and say "illegal aliens" so in essence this is your problem not mine.

yall view me as unstable because i don't agree with yall and i use profanity... it's simply hilarious!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats declined to intervene on local school board election rules. You prefer a big government approach? Do you think this supports RC's claim that migrants are being brought in to vote? For local school boards in a few scattered cities? Seems like overkill, tbh.

Great headline, though. An example of why The Washington Times has such a stellar reputation.

They are not "now able to vote" as a very topline reading of that article would tell you. I'm not sure why you think illegals are going to risk deportation to vote in New York anyway.

This study is laughable on its face and has been debunked by the very people who conducted the survey used to arrive at this conclusion. Once again, Washington Times.

You have to be bafflingly and incurably stupid to believe that 5.7 million non-citizens voted in 2008, especially given that not a single one was caught doing so. Do you have any idea how big a number 5.7 million is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    broadening expedited removal is a recipe for inadvertently deporting US citizens.

once ICE detains you, there's no right to see a lawyer. one US citizen spent three years detained by ICE. (https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...htmlstory.html)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but theres an initiatave to allow them to vote on a school board election in that one school district!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US citizen detained by ICE for three weeks.

Now that ICE can detain people without a warrant anywhere in the US, it might be a good idea to start carrying your papers, you know, in case someone wants to check if you belong here.

“I presented then with his original birth certificate and other do ents and they ignored them. So now I’ve faxed over all the do ents to the ICE agent handling the case,” Galan said. “He’s going on a full month of being wrongfully detained. He’s a U.S. citizen and he needs to be released now.”
    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/immi...ed-three-weeks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brown US citizen detained for three weeks. Here come the victim blamers.

Thread Information