My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs Currently 7th Seed @ 17-15

5 Games @ Home
    5 Games on the road

12/21 - vs WOLVES W
    12/22 - @ ROCKETS W (with Chris Paul out, i think this is very winnable. Aldridge loves having great games against Houston)
    12/26 - vs NUGGETS W
    12/28 - @ NUGGETS L
    12/29 - @ CLIPPERS L
    12/31 - vs CELTICS W
    1/3 - vs RAPTORS W (Spurs will be amped up to win this game plus being a home game)
    1/5 - vs GRIZZLIES L (a loss after an emotional win against the raptors)
    1/7 - @ PISTONS L
    1/9 - @ GRIZZLIES W

They would go 6-4 during this stretch, putting them @ 23-19. There are some tough games in this mix and could end up losing more.

But in the same token, it seems as IF they are dialed in I could see them winning every home game and losing maybe only 2 or 3 road games.

I'm hoping for 7-3 or better but I can live with 6-4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knowing the way they have remembered losses they won't lose the Grizzlies home game just for the way they lost the last one. @ Pistons seems winnable as well although you never know with this team. The game on saturday in Houston is not that clear, Spurs haven't won back to back games yet. Could be an L if Harden goes nuclear. If somebody can defend him it's winnable. We got a rough stretch ahead so 6-4 would be nice but anything can happen. After those games we play OKC twice, then the schedule gets a little softer. This is the stretch that will show if they just had a lucky streak or if this team is legit.

I think they'll stay in a playoff spot. Spurs could be the 4th seed by saturday if they win the next 2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The will win the games you do not expect them to win and lose the games you expect them to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I posted my thoughts on this in another thread. I kind of expect them to go 5-5 or 6-4...anything better than that will be icing. And it doesn't get easier after those. We get the Thunder twice, some tough road games on back-to-backs, and an away trip to Toronto.

All in all, probably the toughest portion of the schedule coming up over the next month. I'll stay positive about them if they play slightly better than .525 ball.

They should come out the other side battle tested, cohesive, and ready to dominate that last couple months of the schedule just in time for the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I posted my thoughts on this in another thread. I kind of expect them to go 5-5 or 6-4...anything better than that will be icing. And it doesn't get easier after those. We get the Thunder twice, some tough road games on back-to-backs, and an away trip to Toronto.

All in all, probably the toughest portion of the schedule coming up over the next month. I'll stay positive about them if they play slightly better than .525 ball.

They should come out the other side battle tested, cohesive, and ready to dominate that last couple months of the schedule just in time for the playoffs.
    Doesn't get easier much at all for the rest of the season. Spurs have the 4th toughest remaining strength of schedule.

Fortunately DAL, OKC, HOU, GSW, and LAL are all in the top 10 as well...Western conference teams just gonna continue beating on each other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't get easier much at all for the rest of the season. Spurs have the 4th toughest remaining strength of schedule.

Fortunately DAL, OKC, HOU, GSW, and LAL are all in the top 10 as well...Western conference teams just gonna continue beating on each other.
    Indeed, it is a rough road ahead. But I think the guys are getting stronger and more cohesive by the game. This next month is going to have us playing the best of the East and West. After that, we start getting some fringe playoff teams. We'll still have tough games with Denver, OKC, and GSW left but those will be the most difficult of all the others to win, IMO, health permitting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wolves w
    Rox@ W
    Nuggets W
    Nuggets@ L
    Clippers@ L
    Celtics L
    Raptors W
    Grizzilies W
    Pistons@ W
    Grizzilies@ L

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10-0

Spurs win each by 20+ tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the improvement is for real, they should go at least 7-3.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12/21 - vs WOLVES
    W
    12/22 - @ ROCKETS
    W
    (with Chris Paul out, i think this is very winnable. Aldridge loves having great games against Houston) Agree

12/26 - vs NUGGETS
    W
    12/28 - @ NUGGETS
    L

12/29 - @ CLIPPERS W Revenge game can win I think
    12/31 - vs CELTICS
    W
    1/3 - vs RAPTORS L
    or W 50/50 for me
    (Spurs will be amped up to win this game plus being a home game)

1/5 - vs GRIZZLIES W
    (a loss after an emotional win against the raptors) I think we win revenge game after lost at home from Memphis ...

1/7 - @ PISTONS
    L

1/9 - @ GRIZZLIES
    W

6 with 7 wins.... gsg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Memphis got their win this year.

Wolves W -- Recent gameplan should still work
    Rox@ W -- No Paul should help, though it is a road game
    Nuggets W -- Spurs match up well with Denver
    Nuggets@ L -- But everyone plays horribly in CO
    Clippers@ W -- Pop may punt the Denver game to get ready for LAC
    Celtics W -- Celtics just aren't the team they used to be
    Raptors -- Loss is Toronto is healthy, win if anyone important is out for them. Spurs may be amped, but Toronto just matches up well with them
    Grizzilies W -- Memphis
    Pistons@ W -- We're starting to see who Detroit really is now. If the Spurs are as good as they've been recently, they're much better than the Pistons
    Grizzilies@ W -- Memphis

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6-4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ugh... could even go 0-10.. let's stay positive though, team needs to be dialed in for this stretch. There is no room for error.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10-0

Spurs win each by 20+ tbh
    This guy. I like this guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs Currently 7th Seed @ 17-15

5 Games @ Home
    5 Games on the road

12/21 - vs WOLVES W
    12/22 - @ ROCKETS W (with Chris Paul out, i think this is very winnable. Aldridge loves having great games against Houston)
    12/26 - vs NUGGETS W
    12/28 - @ NUGGETS L
    12/29 - @ CLIPPERS L
    12/31 - vs CELTICS W
    1/3 - vs RAPTORS W (Spurs will be amped up to win this game plus being a home game)
    1/5 - vs GRIZZLIES L (a loss after an emotional win against the raptors)
    1/7 - @ PISTONS L
    1/9 - @ GRIZZLIES W

They would go 6-4 during this stretch, putting them @ 23-19. There are some tough games in this mix and could end up losing more.

But in the same token, it seems as IF they are dialed in I could see them winning every home game and losing maybe only 2 or 3 road games.

I'm hoping for 7-3 or better but I can live with 6-4.
    Well we went 7-3 during this stretch, I'd call that a win. Easily could have gone 8-2.

Beating Nuggets, Clippers, Raptors, Celtics. Nice!

We went 2-3 on the road unfortunately. Baby steps but hopefully we continue to improve on the road

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the improvement is for real, they should go at least 7-3.
    We did. It's for real. Just gotta keep at it.

Thread Information