Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Son with Lakers Inc and now their sister Warriors Inc, it's never about what's fair.

Kwame Brown for MVPau.

David Myers for Kream.
    list could go on.
    Tanking for Duncan with a prime Admiral on your roster

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Cripples getting cucked the offseason they sign a post-prime Kiwi by Lakers getting Brow is so typical

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tanking for Duncan with a prime Admiral on your roster
    Equal opportunity for other teams to tank.
    Vs the Kwame for MVPau scam.

Just accept your Laker rigged privilege son.
    And they played well tonight without Bron.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    What trade?
    I DON'T SEEa trade mentioned in those tweets
    You missed the point. Lebron and his agency needs to stop with this blatant tampering, otherwise Silver would have no choice but to veto any potential trade, should the opportunity present itself.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You missed the point. Lebron and his agency needs to stop with this blatant tampering, otherwise Silver would have no choice but to veto any potential trade, should the opportunity present itself.
    Oh. Well I agree the talk should be quieted but Bron is flexing his muscles.
    Also I dont think big market teams nor players are goilng to capitulate as much as they did to league in last CBA
    Almost immediately LeBron was ing about money that MLB players were getting.

And i remeber the dumnbasses on here were spinning that bull about Lebron doesnt need the NBA's money blah, blah

Lebron knows league not just Cavs/Lakers heat have made hundreds of millions off him alone.
    Lebron wont take less. He will never take less.
    They will not bully him or his cronies/business partners.
    He will manipulate so somehow someway he can compete for les without taking less.
    Just watch. There may be ing and maoning but Bron is playing chess ...

And the dumbasses that over pay Otto Porter, Kanter and Lavine etc are playing checkers.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Oh. Well I agree the talk should be quieted but Bron is flexing his muscles.
    And that’s why he should tread carefully. Silver made it official today.

In the letter, NBA says, "employment contracts are to be respected and conduct that interferes w/ contractual relationships is prohibited.
    "This principle is particularly important in today's media environment, where any actions or comments relating to potential player movement receive immediate and widespread public attention. Teams should be en led to focus their efforts on the compe ion this season with the players they have under contract, without having to divert attention or resources to conduct or speculation regarding the potential destinations of those players in future seasons once their contracts expire."
    The memo comes approximately a week after LeBron James spoke publicly about wanting to play with Anthony Davis.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    damn, they packaging the kuz?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, they packaging the kuz?

, Ball over Ingram.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    here we go again, laughing at a sop re midway into his career

goodwill j kidd> kelly oubre 2.0

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

NOLA would disagree their best wing in the last 10 years has been Trevor Ariza.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    NOLA would disagree their best wing in the last 10 years has been Trevor Ariza.
    they probably get both

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers need to learn from the Kawhi and Paul George fiascos and trade the entire farm for AD. The Lakers aren't a developing team, will never be.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers need to learn from the Kawhi and Paul George fiascos and trade the entire farm for AD. The Lakers aren't a developing team, will never be.
    facts bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

so you think his career will only be 3 years?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    apples/oranges
    I do think they need to trade, but PG was going to be a FA in 6 months ...
    Vs, davis who is signed for 1.5 more years and is better than PG.

You go all in let them have KCP plus any 3 young guys and 2 firsts.

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    I just don’t understand why the pelicans would trade him to the Lakers. They got for talent to offer lonzo NOPE, Ingram nope, Kuzma yes (but still not enough). I know somebody else can and will offer better. If the knocks offer porzingis I’d take that. It’s not a short term rental either AD still has 1.5 years... if I’m joe lacob I strongly consider trading Klay and draymond as tough and crazy as it sounds AD is younger. Stay ahead of the curb.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lakers trash assets blah blah blah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lakers trash assets blah blah blah
    Those things are called liabilities.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I just don’t understand why the pelicans would trade him to the Lakers. They got for talent to offer lonzo NOPE, Ingram nope, Kuzma yes (but still not enough). I know somebody else can and will offer better. If the knocks offer porzingis I’d take that. It’s not a short term rental either AD still has 1.5 years... if I’m joe lacob I strongly consider trading Klay and draymond as tough and crazy as it sounds AD is younger. Stay ahead of the curb.
    tatum makes sense
    Porzy does not ...
    A healthy KP no longer exists
    Mark my words.

* i admit so far I was wrong about PG ...but George is not a lanky 7 footer ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think the Raptors can make the best offer with Siakam plus a combination of others (Van Fleet, Anunoby, Valanciunus, draft pick).

This does a few things for New Orleans:

1. Sends Davis out of conference.
    2. Makes Toronto clear favorite in the East, but also sets up potential chaotic summer if Kawhi still leaves.
    What are the chances Kawhi & AD both want to stay in Toronto long term?
    3. Delays potential conference rival super team for 34 yr old LeBron another year.
    4. Gives the Pelicans a legit shot at rebuilding: A core of, say, Holiday, Siakam, Van Fleet, & Anunoby is pretty good, especially with Siakam & Anunoby still on rookie contracts.

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    I still think the Raptors can make the best offer with Siakam plus a combination of others (Van Fleet, Anunoby, Valanciunus, draft pick).

This does a few things for New Orleans:

1. Sends Davis out of conference.
    2. Makes Toronto clear favorite in the East, but also sets up potential chaotic summer if Kawhi still leaves.
    What are the chances Kawhi & AD both want to stay in Toronto long term?
    3. Delays potential conference rival super team for 34 yr old LeBron another year.
    4. Gives the Pelicans a legit shot at rebuilding: A core of, say, Holiday, Siakam, Van Fleet, & Anunoby is pretty good, especially with Siakam & Anunoby still on rookie contracts.
    Agreed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's VanVleet and is one word

i dont think siakam is that attractive as the centerpiece of a trade of this magnitude. he's a good player, but this is an elite talent you're trading. raptors already traded a first for kawhi, so that pick would be years down the line. it's just not an attractive offer imo. boston can do the best

but that raptors lineup would be pretty awesome on paper... lowry/green/kawhi/ibaka/davis. bench gets thinned out quite a bit, but greg monroe, norman powell, delon wright, cj miles are good enough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's VanVleet and is one word

i dont think siakam is that attractive as the centerpiece of a trade of this magnitude. he's a good player, but this is an elite talent you're trading. raptors already traded a first for kawhi, so that pick would be years down the line. it's just not an attractive offer imo. boston can do the best

but that raptors lineup would be pretty awesome on paper... lowry/green/kawhi/ibaka/davis. bench gets thinned out quite a bit, but greg monroe, norman powell, delon wright, cj miles are good enough

The draft pick being further in the future is a plus in my opinion, not a minus. Toronto would have to figure out how to re-sign both AD and Kawhi, so the possibility of losing both and having to rebuild makes the draft pick more enticing if it's a couple years removed. I like Siakam because he's solid and easy to build around. Ingram has potential, but his lackadaisical personality kinda scares me. Tatum has the potential to be better than Siakam, but it's not guaranteed, and that would involve waiting until the summer.

I look at Sacramento, and they're having their best season in years, soon after supposedly getting fleeced in the DeMarcus Cousins trade. Sometimes a reset is the best thing for a floundering franchise.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That wouldn't make any sense for New Orleans since Klay would just go to LA as a free agent this summer and Draymond would be a horrible centerpiece to rebuild their team around.

Thread Information