Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i just want this saga over
    Im ok with keeping our guys if the demands are crazy ...
    I dont care how little folks here value our prospects ...
    I want davis but its not like he is as good as healthy Kawhi or even 90% Kawhi in regards to true impact.

but paired with bron if both are healthy they ould be very dangerous but would still need help
    You said the same about not wanting to trade much for Kawhi last summer. If you can trade the #4 and a bunch of filler for Davis you ing do it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Ingram
    career ending blood clot
    Kuzma
    light skinned Rudy Gay
    Lonzo
    averaged a triple single last year
    whoever the Hart is
    thinking he's anything more than trade filler
    the Lakers' trade assets

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    spurfan laughed at NO for turning down INgram/Zo/Hart/Kuz at the deadline, but now with the other teams out of the running the hornets are going to not even get that much
    NO was brilliant for turning that down. Ingram might never touch the court again and the other 3 players in that group are garbage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ingram
    career ending blood clot
    Kuzma
    light skinned Rudy Gay
    Lonzo
    averaged a triple single last year
    whoever the Hart is
    thinking he's anymore more than trade filler
    the Lakers' trade assets
    Could you imagine a Spurs fan saying "I don't know if I want to trade Rudy Gay, Brynn Forbes, Davis Bertans, and the #4 pick (in a two player draft) for Anthony Davis"?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NO was brilliant for turning that down. Ingram might never touch the court again and the other 3 players in that group are garbage.
    At least now worst case they'll get the #4 pick, which even in a bad draft is still a much better building block than a grab bag of crap.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don’t get it. If jayson Tatum is the next Jordan as Boston says why trade him? He’s extremely young and will be the leader of the team. If anything Denver should do a Toronto and offer pelicans Harris Craig etc. with Durant hurt they have a nice path to the finals of even Portland. Portland is identical to Toronto. Year after year they lose maybe with liliard and Davis they’ll make the finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could you imagine a Spurs fan saying "I don't know if I want to trade Rudy Gay, Brynn Forbes, Davis Bertans, and the #4 pick (in a two player draft) for Anthony Davis"?
    Yeah. Just go upstairs.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I don’t get it. If jayson Tatum is the next Jordan as Boston says why trade him? He’s extremely young and will be the leader of the team. If anything Denver should do a Toronto and offer pelicans Harris Craig etc. with Durant hurt they have a nice path to the finals of even Portland. Portland is identical to Toronto. Year after year they lose maybe with liliard and Davis they’ll make the finals.
    Boston is pretty much out of the Davis sweepstakes by now imo. Tatum is a young prospect with all star potential but no guarantees beyond that, especially after ruining his game and turning into a chucker after working out with Kobe last summer. If you can trade him for Anthony Davis signed to a long term deal you definitely do it, but not a chance they should trade him for a one year Davis rental.

The Celtics' up was not trading Irving last year when they could have gotten value for him. Now he's a goner in free agency and they're back to just being a young team with a bunch of prospects.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    but Cripple Nation has been telling me LeGOAT went to LA to retire

Let's see how he that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit this coming season

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Let's see how he that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit this coming season
    Are you we gonna see the "LAvengers" next season

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boston is pretty much out of the Davis sweepstakes by now imo. Tatum is a young prospect with all star potential but no guarantees beyond that, especially after ruining his game and turning into a chucker after working out with Kobe last summer. If you can trade him for Anthony Davis signed to a long term deal you definitely do it, but not a chance they should trade him for a one year Davis rental.

The Celtics' up was not trading Irving last year when they could have gotten value for him. Now he's a goner in free agency and they're back to just being a young team with a bunch of prospects.

I would keep tatum and maybe convince one FA to come (I think they have a max right?) and go from there. With Tatum having the keys maybe he’ll have a true breakout season with no kyrie holding him back. But yea Boston should have traded kyrie once he started acting stupid af with his comments.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are you we gonna see the "LAvengers" next season
    Of course son. Must see TV.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They show NBA games on Univision?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah prob should have taken a flyer on Porzingod with Irving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was that this year definitely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers 5 to 1 to win le next year. Wow

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You said the same about not wanting to trade much for Kawhi last summer. If you can trade the #4 and a bunch of filler for Davis you ing do it.
    That was because of injury concerns
    If healthy Kawhi>Davis... You disagree?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duh. I'm the one who kept telling you he was the second best player in the league last summer. Does he look injured this year? The faggot held out last season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What concerns? The spurs were supposed to get way better offer than they got for kawhis one year rental. No?

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    spurfan keep talking about how ingraham lonzo hart kuzma are crap. but if they are crap why are new orelans trading for them instead of other young players? if they are crap then who is going to be on the all star team in 5-10 years during thier primes? who are the all stars from 2016 to 2018 draft classes going forward?

spurfan going against NBA gm

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kuzma stalling the AD deal

Would trade tall Jordan Clarkson before Ingram or even Lonzo tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be hilarious if the Lakers deal falls through because they overrate Kyle ing Kuzma. And Ball? God tell me NOP is trying to get Phoenix to take him for the #6.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Pels are still trying to land Beal with the 3 team trade.

https://clutchpoints.com/lakers-news...-angeles-deal/

Jrue/Beal/Zion/Ingram is a decent foundation with the potential to be good if Zion lives up to the hype

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pels are still trying to land Beal with the 3 team trade.

https://clutchpoints.com/lakers-news...-angeles-deal/

Jrue/Beal/Zion/Ingram is a decent foundation with the potential to be good if Zion lives up to the hype
    Should be pretty reasonable to get done if the Lakers don't keep overrating their crap. LOL at them just giving away Zubac who could have been a decent sweetener for Washington though.

Thread Information