Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    if laker kids are trash, what is White, instagram baller, and walker? lmao

these kids are 22 or younger except kuzma. draft classes usually have 5 to 7 players make at least one all star team. who that age or younger will be better than laker kids?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

these kids are 22 or younger except kuzma. draft classes usually have 5 to 7 players make at least one all star team. who that age or younger will be better than laker kids?
    Murray was second team All-NBA defense. White is a borderline starter. Walker isn't . But I wouldn't expect New Orleans to be beating down RC's door to trade Davis for them either.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol zo

if you guys hung on to zubac, that could have potentially been replacement filler if attached with another pick. lakers gonna have to give up all the kids. they should be thrilled to find a taker for zo
    Zo’s name is mentioned more than anyone in lakers trade rumors. That must mean that he’s wanted ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zo’s name is mentioned more than anyone in lakers trade rumors. That must mean that he’s wanted ..
    have you watched him play?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    have you watched him play?
    When are you going to stop asking stupid questions?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cool - go ahead and keep Kuz. Dude is trash.
    So why would Pelicans want him then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no problem with 4th, two of Ingram, Zoand Kuzma along with Wagner or Hart and a future unprotected first.
    Yeah the lakers should hold off on the trade. They can get Davis for just daddy issues.

Oh wait, or should it be pels should be holding off, then theyd get an offer of Kawhi, siakim and curry in a three team trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What kind of bull argument is this? You actually think that saying a draft class has five to seven players making the all star team, then saying each draft doesn’t have more than five player better than the lakers kid would mean that they are all star is actually a good argument?

That kind of explains why laker fans are lakers fans. Such dimwits.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah the lakers should hold off on the trade. They can get Davis for just daddy issues.

Oh wait, or should it be pels should be holding off, then theyd get an offer of Kawhi, siakim and curry in a three team trade.
    Don't exaggerate and yes if they could get Siakm unlike dumbass PATFO ... They should.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't exaggerate and yes if they could get Siakm unlike dumbass PATFO ... They should.
    Oh . I didn’t realize the spurs could get siakim. You knew?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"charlotte bobcats"

whose alt is this? this guy posts like naruto tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, just like y'all landed LMA and PG13.
    3 seasons ago: LMA is coming to LA!
    2 seasons ago: PG is coming to LA!
    Last season: Kawhi is coming to LA!
    This season: AD is coming to LA!

The only thing Magic is seeming able to pick up out side of LeBron (James was going to LA anyway) is HIV.
    will be fun when NOLA trades him to the Celtics
    Celtics got Horford, Hayward, Brown, Morris, Sacramento pick, Memphis pick, Clippers pick. Lakers got Brandon Ingram and LaVar Ball's son

gots

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How can the Lakers be considered in the driver's seat when Davis can't opt out for two more years? Even if he acts like a got and stops playing to force a trade like Leonard did the Pelicans will still get better offers than the Lakers crap. Ingram has less value now than he did last summer.
    and kept kyle kuzma

got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all still trash until proven otherwise.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Y'all still trash until proven otherwise.
    stucked with wal-mart kobe

couldnt even get siakam

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can't believe they kept Kuzma

With that said i'm glad the soap opera is over and i'm most definitely dropping money on the Lakers to win it all next season

And best of luck to BI
    Last edited by Bynumite; 06-15-2019 at 07:12 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe they kept Kuzma

With that said i'm glad the soap opera is over and i'm most definitely dropping money on the Lakers to win it all next season

And best of luck to BI

That soap opera doesn't end until LeBron retires or is dealt.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    its happening and any spurfan who denies look gy as /

lebron and AD and max free agent, that team is rolling through the west with no Durant in their way
    SuperDamus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and kept kyle kuzma

got
    off son, the #4 pick is the best piece New Orleans got and they wouldn't have gotten it if they made the trade back in December.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That soap opera doesn't end until LeBron retires or is dealt.
    Imagine talking with DeFrozen leading your team and Kiwi ringing in his 1st season post spurs

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine talking with DeFrozen leading your team and Kiwi ringing in his 1st season post spurs
    Kiwi helped get us 5. Good for him. He's not here anymore. Good luck to him.

Imagine how stupid you'd have to be to think that DeRozan is in the team's long term plans though? That wouldn't describe you would it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Roster isn’t enough to compete , we got no PG, no SG , and 0 bench. This trade helps our chance to land someone else imo, but If they don’t , I don’t see much improvement record wise. Lowe sure gave up a lot , especially all those draft picks.. can’t help but think of the Melo trade tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roster isn’t enough to compete , we got no PG, no SG , and 0 bench. This trade helps our chance to land someone else imo, but If they don’t , I don’t see much improvement record wise. Lowe sure gave up a lot , especially all those draft picks.. can’t help but think of the Melo trade tbh
    Meh Melo was never Davis. Melo was always a black hole on offense and played no D, but Davis is a legit two way franchise player in his prime. You guys won this trade huge, especially with near max capspace left over after it to go grab one of Leonard, Walker, or Butler.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What’s this non sense that we traded too muchcfor
    anthony freaking Davis? Lonzo ball only plays half a season and Ingram is too inconsistent. Josh hart was the for the first 20 games the. He became a journey man.

laker fans are delusional if they think we traded too much. We probably get another superstar because of
    this trade

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    stucked with wal-mart kobe

couldnt even get siakam

Thread Information