Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol no

He got to play robin next to LeGOAT. There's plenty of second tier stars that would've shined playing alongside LeGOAT. Yeah, he has some clutch in him but that doesn't make him a Top 10 guy. Jason Terry was clutch too and hit some big shots to help Dirk get his le.
    Agree on LeBron... But he still hit some big buckets too...
    And his handles and fishing abilities are elite.
    He fragile... But when healthy he us like Harden without the flops

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    that is pretty dumb.
    Yes they are overrated especially by Laker fans.
    But more overrated than any legit star?!
    In fact, I would say the narrative except maybe for Kuzma is starting to shift that they are not meeting expectations especially for Lonzo/Ingram.

I get you trying to be funny (at least I hope so) but reality none of the young lakers are even relevant in this conversation we talking top 10 type players not bottom 50-100.
    you've no room to deny it when there are people here on ST of all places still comparing gonzo to Kidd that is one of the laziest comparisons I've ever seen and it should've been dead the second that bust stepped on an NBA court tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ingram, Tatum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonzo, Jaylen Brown

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Russell Westbrook - This cancer gets put on Harden and Steph's level while losing in 1st round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cannot say they went to if they made the Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More a modern-day Andrew Toney, IMO.
    More apt than mine, thanks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you've no room to deny it when there are people here on ST of all places still comparing gonzo to Kidd that is one of the laziest comparisons I've ever seen and it should've been dead the second that bust stepped on an NBA court tbh
    Predraft?
    Sure.
    But if you are considered by many to be a bust how can you still be overrated?
    Asmy boy Deeps used to say... That doesn't make any sense.
    He used to be overrated but now he is considered underwhelming at best and a full on bust by many both here and on LG.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1. Brandon Ingram
    2. Klay Thompson
    3. CJ McCollum
    4. Porzingis
    5. Ben Simmons

Hm: Goran Dragic, Otto Porter

Kyrie was overrated, but I think people realize his flaws and strengths by now..he's actually having the best season of his career, this is the first time he's had any impact on a team other than making a couple of key shots..
    I won't agree on whole list but agree on the "unicorn" who I called his injury before it happened... He was good very good but overrated...
    And yes I know he better than Ingram was

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its Klay Thompson and its not even close. Klay himself acts like some Alpha and he’s talked about often as if he’s a top SG or that he could be a 1A on another team.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Elite scorer and the best handles in the league. And he’s fairly clutch with his shot making ability. Most people know he’s not good defensively and not a great playmaker considering his skill level. But he’s not really viewed or considered one of the premier franchise superstars you need to have to build around. Even Boston has reportedly considered trading him or letting him walk when his contract is up. For the most part, I think he’s generally appropriately rated.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's funny how a ballhog PG whose job is semmingly tonl score and to score only consistently struggle to out up 23 in a season. He's never had a 30ppg in a month ever.

His scoring is way too inconsistent. It's a travesty that i constantly have to hear him in the same breath as Harden as top scorers.

Unreal tbh.
    Andrew Wiggins and his max contract is the most over-rated based on hype, contract talent compared to production.
    I would take Kyrie over him a thousand times over...

Wiggins, a career 74 percent free throw shooter, was Minnesota's biggest offender from the stripe in the 123-120 overtime loss. He went 5-of-12 and heard about it from a frustrated home crowd.

But Wiggins didn't take the boos kindly.

"That's fans for you," Wiggins said. "We've got some s---ty fans, and we've got some good fans. That's just how it works."

Smdh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though both are flawed, I'd still rather have Kyrie than Westbrook. You can build around Kyrie, but Westbrook's horrible 3pt decisions and usage rate in crunch time are bigger issues than anything Kyrie has, other than health.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean Lonzos dad hyped his son so bad that Lonzo is automatically the most overrated player in the league. Couple in the fact that Magic guaranteed Lonzo jersey in the rafters and all the media comparing him to hall of fame Jason Kidd, it's a no brainer that it's Lonzo.
    The next person is Draymond Green tbh. People actually voted him to the all star game last year for averaging 8 points and 8 rebounds a game. He is still regarded by the media as the best perimeter defender in the league. There are people saying that the Warriors don't need KD and will be ok if he leaves bc they have Draymond. It's unreal. Get rid of Donkey and get yourself a bench with his money and they will 4peat tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I mean Lonzos dad hyped his son so bad that Lonzo is automatically the most overrated player in the league. Couple in the fact that Magic guaranteed Lonzo jersey in the rafters and all the media comparing him to hall of fame Jason Kidd, it's a no brainer that it's Lonzo.
    The next person is Draymond Green tbh. People actually voted him to the all star game last year for averaging 8 points and 8 rebounds a game. He is still regarded by the media as the best perimeter defender in the league. There are people saying that the Warriors don't need KD and will be ok if he leaves bc they have Draymond. It's unreal. Get rid of Donkey and get yourself a bench with his money and they will 4peat tbh
    Let me ask you an honest question...
    If you or anyone else bought in to hype... Then Zo is a legit answer...
    But how many here actually bought in to that hype, honestly?
    I thought Jedi mind tricks only work on the weak minded?!
    Magic Johnson and Lavar made you believe the hype? Despite the fact Fox destroyed him in the tournament and it was obvious Tatum was the superior prospect?
    The fact Magic the salesman and Lavar the con man made you answer, Lonzo... says a lot about how good those two are at their jobs.
    Jalen dumbass Rose compared him more aptly to Ricky Rubio than JKidd on draft night are you guys telling me Jalen Rose is smarter than you?

I think he will be better than Rubio but Jalen was right to calm down the hype (as wasI) I'm just surprised so many of y’all fed in to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never bought into Lonzo bc he was too slow. Kidd was blazing fast with the ball in his hands and Lonzo isn't. But I understand that its Magic Johnson and LA glitz and glammer and they needed to promote and sell to get Lakers fans hyped for the future. But I thought they should've drafted Fox. The dude has Tony Parker speed and a first step that is basically unstoppable. Now that he actually knows how to shoot , the sky's the limit for him. Last year I really wanted us to suck bc I wanted Luka. But no dice
    But I can definitely be Jedi mind tricked, just depends on how hot the girl is

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I never bought into Lonzo bc he was too slow. Kidd was blazing fast with the ball in his hands and Lonzo isn't. But I understand that its Magic Johnson and LA glitz and glammer and they needed to promote and sell to get Lakers fans hyped for the future. But I thought they should've drafted Fox. The dude has Tony Parker speed and a first step that is basically unstoppable. Now that he actually knows how to shoot , the sky's the limit for him. Last year I really wanted us to suck bc I wanted Luka. But no dice
    But I can definitely be Jedi mind tricked, just depends on how hot the girl is
    Fox will be good I think very good but definitely starting to get overrated a bit...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of Lavar, what happened to him? Lebron's Illuminati friends shut him up?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie is a proven playoff performer, the only thing holding him back is health. In the playoffs i'm taking Kyrie over any other pg not named Curry.
    He's more proven than Curry in the playoffs, bruh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He's more proven than Curry in the playoffs, bruh.
    Easily. Kyrie is big time in the postseason. Even better than Curry.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has 0 career points in the playoffs without LeBron

The Cavs replaced him with George Hill and reached the Finals..the Celtics replaced him with some named Terry and were a game away from reaching it..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie is definitely one of the most overrated players in the league, but then he's on the most overrated team in the league. He's a very good secondary player, but that wasn't good enough for him. I figure he'll bail and play low-pressure for the rest of his career in New York.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easily. Kyrie is big time in the postseason. Even better than Curry.
    Curry's aware.

Thread Information