Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s pretty much a bunch of guys flailing around trying to draw fouls. How’s is that an entertaining product? I mean how many times can someone sit there and watch pump fake > throw body into defender> free throws?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great observation! I seriously don't even like seeing them and try to sell or give away tickets when I have them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as Leonard doesn't ring.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Harden is about to win his 2nd MVP. It really should be his 4th.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you may be right about first part ...
    Dont buy the 2nd part though ...4th?!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Even though harden is a flopping get he does deserve recognition for MVP again for keeping that team afloat. However, the NBA is on Giannis so much right now he’ll win it

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like a worse version of the Cleveland era LeBron teams. Everyone clears out and Harden/LeBron charges towards the rim and flops around and complains if they don't get the call.

Maybe instead of penalizing 3 seconds in the paint the penalty should be for holding/dribbling for more than three seconds.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yeah, he’s ridiculous. cant stand the guy but he’s freaking unstoppable. so skilled.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The year Harden took the Rockets to the 2 seed with Mchale’s coaching and Dwight missing 41 games

then the year Westbrook statpadded to the triple double record

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The year Harden took the Rockets to the 2 seed with Mchale’s coaching and Dwight missing 41 games

Westrbook's year should have been Kawhi's, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

he was in the convo every year and rightfully, so ... but I can see an argument for another one but Im not buying 4, Im calling bull on that.
    And maybe if he didnt flop and travel (and mind you i like Harden) so much he would have two already ...

BTW the past two games I have seen less flops and his stepback has been deadly.
    I still maintain its on refs to call him fairly.
    He is just being smart ...
    it may seem ugly or trash but he is soo damn effective.
    and his handles are not Kyrie level but his abilty to stop and start and dribble low is elite and to me its beautiful to watch (minus the flops ...)

I just feel bad that Mike d will run that nicca in to the ground ...and he will be hurt worn down when you need him the most.

Dude just had the highest 10 game stretch in points since Achilles in his prime ...
    Dude is a scoring monster right now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also I maintain he is soo good he does NOT NEED the flops, he has legit skill.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMFAO,dude is the probably the worst defender in the NBA,GTFO with the MVP garbage
    Watching him get bukakad by the Spurs games 6 2017 PO without him putting up a fight was the real Harden

WTF do you guys actually see when you watch Bball???

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Except you are incorrect here. The fouls he gets is because he draws contact because he sticks the ball out and defenders reach. Or draws the contact to the body which is a foul.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They gotta stop giving the MVP based on the regular season.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he really does. When the refs stop calling all the touch fouls and going for his flops in the postseason you see how he keeps ting the bed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Except you are incorrect here. The fouls he gets is because he draws contact because he sticks the ball out and defenders reach. Or draws the contact to the body which is a foul.
    nicca he flops and flails.
    he even admitted it with his comments about "the hate I am getting ...but I m a dawg so blah blah blah Im winning the MVP again ..."

I like his skill level his passing and his ability to finish but dont give me that its guys reaching he plays a gimmicky style when he drives and he flails on his step back when defenders are close bit not even fouling him, but it works.
    And again he is smart for doing it.
    But that part of his game is bull .
    But the rest is exquisite.

Take the homer takes to Clutchcity ...or clutchfans ...
    dude is a master manipulator of referees when he doesnt need to be ... dude is legit without it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting aside Harden's flopping, the real reason Rockets basketball is garbage is the constant ugly isos. They didn't used to run so many isos last season, it's like they got stuck on that series vs the Warriors, where they didn't do other thing but that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This nicca right chea ...

"I mean, yeah. Of course I should be in that conversation," Harden said, followed by a laugh and a shake of his head after he scored 45 points in Houston's 127-113 victory Thursday over the Boston Celtics. "I mean, I receive a lot of hate, but it won't stop me from going out there and killing every single night, being that dog that I am.

"You can name a few other people that should be in the conversation. But realistically? It's coming back."

Hey when you have the refs in your back pocket yeah you can win backtoback MVp's

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden is a loser who doesn't know how to win. MVP had 2 shots at home to beat Golden St and got decimated in both attempts. It's not even that he lost but he didn't show up and got destroyed. He's soft and ref reliant and when he doesn't get his usual flopping calls then he takes himself out of the game. It's over for Houston, they put all their eggs in one basket last year and choked it. It was considered a genius move by Morey bc they would've beaten Golden St had CP3 not gotten injured and probably ring against Cleveland. Until you factor in that CP3 has gotten hurt in like every single playoff series he's been in for like the last 5 years. It was almost 100% guaranteed he was going to get injured. Now they have to pay an old injured point guard like 40 million a year and Harden will do his usual feasting of meaningless regular season games but the moment all eyes are on him in a must win/big game, he will wilt under pressure like he does every single time.
    Finals 2012
    Game 6 against the Spurs
    Game 6 and 7 against Golden St.
    It's actually harder to find a big game that he won tbh than the ones he choked

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Harden is a loser who doesn't know how to win. MVP had 2 shots at home to beat Golden St and got decimated in both attempts. It's not even that he lost but he didn't show up and got destroyed. He's soft and ref reliant and when he doesn't get his usual flopping calls then he takes himself out of the game. It's over for Houston, they put all their eggs in one basket last year and choked it. It was considered a genius move by Morey bc they would've beaten Golden St had CP3 not gotten injured and probably ring against Cleveland. Until you factor in that CP3 has gotten hurt in like every single playoff series he's been in for like the last 5 years. It was almost 100% guaranteed he was going to get injured. Now they have to pay an old injured point guard like 40 million a year and Harden will do his usual feasting of meaningless regular season games but the moment all eyes are on him in a must win/big game, he will wilt under pressure like he does every single time.
    Finals 2012
    Game 6 against the Spurs
    Some facts here, that cant be disputed. A modern day Karl Malone, perhaps.
    Also a fact, ref reliant or not ...
    dude is averaging 30pts and 9 assists in December
    If it was Kawhi before his meltdwon last year, this place would argue he was better than Lebron.

again I dont like the gimmicky part of his game and he has choked in some key moments ...but he puts up big numbers as most stars do in Mike d's offense.
    But I also call it like I see it.
    I haev not ties to Harden except I saw him ply a bit in HS, he wasnt a flopper back then

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Some facts here, that cant be disputed. A modern day Karl Malone, perhaps.
    Also a fact, ref reliant or not ...
    dude is averaging 30pts and 9 assists in December
    If it was Kawhi before his meltdwon last year, this place would argue he was better than Lebron.

again I dont like the gimmicky part of his game and he has choked in some key moments ...but he puts up big numbers as most stars do in Mike d's offense.
    But I also call it like I see it.
    I haev not ties to Harden except I saw him ply a bit in HS, he wasnt a flopper back then
    Remind me, while in Houston, which of the series that Harden has lost has his team been favored to win the series? The Portland series and...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Finals 2012
    Game 6 against the Spurs
    Actually they didn’t get decimated in both attempts. They lost by 9 in game 7. The same game Ariza went 0 for 12 lol

But tell me again how that is supposed to beat 3 All stars. I’ll be waiting.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    nicca he flops and flails.
    he even admitted it with his comments about "the hate I am getting ...but I m a dawg so blah blah blah Im winning the MVP again ..."

I like his skill level his passing and his ability to finish but dont give me that its guys reaching he plays a gimmicky style when he drives and he flails on his step back when defenders are close bit not even fouling him, but it works.
    And again he is smart for doing it.
    But that part of his game is bull .
    But the rest is exquisite.

Take the homer takes to Clutchcity ...or clutchfans ...
    dude is a master manipulator of referees when he doesnt need to be ... dude is legit without it.
    Shows me you don’t really watch the games. Most of his fouls are driving to the basket. And a lot of times he sticks the ball out so defenders will reach. That’s literally why the scouting report on him tells defenders not to reach lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually they didn’t get decimated in both attempts. They lost by 9 in game 7. The same game Ariza went 0 for 12 lol

But tell me again how that is supposed to beat 3 All stars. I’ll be waiting.
    I'm not a Harden fan but this is the truth. Rockets make the finals if Ariza doesn't lay an egg. Harden deserves no flack for game 7.

Thread Information