Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    A “players coach” who was hoping that winning at the end would save his job + a group of players who played hard to try and save their coaches job because they like having a coach who doesn’t require any semblance of accountability.
    Playing to screw over the team's future shouldn't save anyone's job. Sorry but that's media narrative, not reality.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Good to see the best QBs in the NFL are represented in the playoffs for the most part. tier QBs like Gabbert and Bortles and Cousins and Mariota are bad for playoff TV.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Playing to screw over the team's future shouldn't save anyone's job. Sorry but that's media narrative, not reality.
    who should they take at #1 honestly? Herbert is staying in school and they believe in Rosen. So I'm assuming they likely trade down for a team builder pack of picks?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    2019 NFL Draft Order

The 2019 NFL draft order after Sunday's early games. The loser of Sunday night's Colts- ans game will pick No. 20. Picks 21-32 will be determined by the losers of each playoff round with the Super Bowl champion picking No. 32 overall.
    TEAM, RECORD
    1. Cardinals (3-13)
    2. 49ers (4-12)
    3. Jets (4-12)
    4. Raiders (4-12)
    5. Buccaneers (5-11)
    6. Giants (5-11)
    7. Jaguars (5-11)
    8. Lions (6-10)
    9. Bills (6-10)
    10. Broncos (6-10)
    11. Bengals (6-10)
    12. Packers (6-9-1)
    13. Dolphins (7-9)
    14. Falcons (7-9)
    15. Redskins (7-9)
    16. Panthers (7-9)
    17. Browns (7-8-1)
    18. Vikings (8-7-1)
    19. Steelers (9-6-1)
    20. Loser of Colts-Texans
    lol Raiders for only being on that list once and only the #4 pick

Gruden's ery backfired, huh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yeah I agree the outcome of that game shouldn’t impact whether or not Wilks keeps his job, but I think there’s going to be a lot of pressure on teams to not fire black coaches because of affirmative action Rooney rule bull , so ya never know if today would have made a difference

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    who should they take at #1 honestly? Herbert is staying in school and they believe in Rosen. So I'm assuming they likely trade down for a team builder pack of picks?
    I haven't studied it, honestly.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Yeah I agree the outcome of that game shouldn’t impact whether or not Wilks keeps his job, but I think there’s going to be a lot of pressure on teams to not fire black coaches because of affirmative action Rooney rule bull , so ya never know if today would have made a difference
    any white coach and the media would be talking about how unfair it was to fire a coach after 1 year who inherited a rookie qb and terrible roster

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    any white coach and the media would be talking about how unfair it was to fire a coach after 1 year who inherited a rookie qb and terrible roster
    Happened to Chip Kelly in SF, so nope. Nobody batted a left eye.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Not really. Non-en led people don't make excuses for having the worst record out of all thirty teams.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He’s shown absolutely no potential as a head coach. He’s inarticulate, has made no progress with correcting unforced mistakes, and looks like a deer in the headlights. He’s a spearchucking monkey who’s incapable of doing anything other than shouting African battle cries that get Carolina’s stacked defense excited.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Colts looking scary rolling into the postseason tbh.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Leonard or James for DROY?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Ooga booga ooga booga Kawan Short you get banana for sacking da QB ooga booga

^That’s pretty much all Steve Wilks is capable of.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    1) Leonard
    2) Vander Esch
    3) D. James
    4) Barkley ... yeah I know they missed the playoffs badly, last in the division etc, but he led the NFL in scrimmage yards as a rookie behind a bad offensive line with a bad quarterback. 2,028 scrimmage yards in 16 games, just ahead of the great Zeke Elliott who had 2,004 scrimmage yards in 15 games.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    James

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not really. Non-en led people don't make excuses for having the worst record out of all thirty teams.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Happened to Chip Kelly in SF, so nope. Nobody batted a left eye.
    Kelly was a retread with a poor hc resume already.

Wilks was given a bad roster and ty jew qb and is being shown the door despite beating Dodgers in GB.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Joseph also being scapgoated to cover up for elway terrible gm decisions including paying another ty white qb

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Wilks was given a bad roster and ty jew qb and is being shown the door despite beating Dodgers in GB.
    Wilks himself had input into the roster. He wanted to switch to a 4-3 even though the personnel on defense were a way better fit for a 3-4 and then he brought in ty Carolina backups like Trey Boston because they “fit his system”, even though his “system” only works when he has a front 7 stacked with pro bowl talent.

Joseph also being scapgoated to cover up for elway terrible gm decisions including paying another ty white qb
    Vance Joseph is a terrible coach, but it's also true that Elway might be the worst GM in the NFL..doesn't really matter if they fire him, Elway will it up anyways.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    There are 3 black coaches who are no brainer firings (spear chuckin’ Steve Wilks, Vance Joseph, Marvin Lewis), and one who I could see going either way (Tomlin).

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

no other team won 3 games,

but it's still all time ridiculous that ass hue jackson got 3 chances including his third after a 1-31 start

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Wilks himself had input into the roster. He wanted to switch to a 4-3 even though the personnel on defense were a way better fit for a 3-4 and then he brought in ty Carolina backups like Trey Boston because they “fit his system”, even though his “system” only works when he has a front 7 stacked with pro bowl talent.
    Arizona last in league with 13 points a game running out this awful hebe qb and you blame wilks for his defensive scheme

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    There are 3 black coaches who are no brainer firings (spear chuckin’ Steve Wilks, Vance Joseph, Marvin Lewis), and one who I could see going either way (Tomlin).
    Lewis won't get fired. He has sex tapes of the ownership/management.

Tomlin should if the Steelers want to win, but he won't.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    no other team won 3 games,

but it's still all time ridiculous that ass hue jackson got 3 chances including his third after a 1-31 start
    Jeff fisher was allowed to suck 10 years longer than any black coach because of a sb from 20 years ago and being a league yes man

Thread Information