Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pre-thanksgiving
    10.1ppg, 2.9rpg, 2.4apg, 45.1FG%, 40 3p%

Post-thanksgiving
    7.2ppg, 2rpg, 3.3apg, 35FG%, 35.8 3p%

Absolutely criminal that we kept this fat lard over the greatest guard in franchise history, Tony Parker. Who by the way just finished scoring 17 points in the 4th quarter last night. Why aren't enough people talking about this scrub?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but those leadership stats and his towel waving revolutions per minute are off the charts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pre-thanksgiving
    10.1ppg, 2.9rpg, 2.4apg, 45.1FG%, 40 3p%

Post-thanksgiving
    7.2ppg, 2rpg, 3.3apg, 35FG%, 35.8 3p%

Absolutely criminal that we kept this fat lard over the greatest guard in franchise history, Tony Parker. Who by the way just finished scoring 17 points in the 4th quarter last night. Why aren't enough people talking about this scrub?
    You know . You know who reportedly held the locker room together during our ty period? Patty earned his salary during that period for the rest of his contract. They could have had locker room tensions and melted down beyond repair.

I would have loved to keep Tony but he made a choice for more PT. Spurs matched his offer, per Tony himself

Again, you know .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're being too hard on the dude tbh. It's holiday season and all the best deserts are made during thanksgiving and Christmas. Fatty couldn't help himself to all those sweets. Just give him a month and he should lose the holiday weight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fat or not he's 9th in the rotation and 4th in salary. That doesn't add up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he isn't 9th in rotation - he's 6th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he isn't 9th in rotation - he's 6th.
    only cause Murray is out. And we all know Bertans, Poeltl and Belinelli are better players than him while Mills and Forbes are basically the same player. So he's actually the 10th best player on the roster which means he should earn between 2.5 and 3 million per year and not 12

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only cause Murray is out. And we all know Bertans, Poeltl and Belinelli are better players than him while Mills and Forbes are basically the same player. So he's actually the 10th best player on the roster which means he should earn between 2.5 and 3 million per year and not 12
    Yeah, was trying to point out it's absurd he's so high in the rotation. Wouldn't say Beli's better, however. Mills atleast makes the occasional right play besides just calling his own number like whenever, which is what Beli does 100% of the time.

Marcus Eliot Williams Austin_Toros's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs should have sold high when they had the chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, was trying to point out it's absurd he's so high in the rotation. Wouldn't say Beli's better, however. Mills atleast makes the occasional right play besides just calling his own number like whenever, which is what Beli does 100% of the time.
    Beli's playmaking has actually been pretty good the last 2 games. He's out there finding people better than Mills is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know . You know who reportedly held the locker room together during our ty period? Patty earned his salary during that period for the rest of his contract. They could have had locker room tensions and melted down beyond repair.

I would have loved to keep Tony but he made a choice for more PT. Spurs matched his offer, per Tony himself

Again, you know .

Jesus christ you're a god awful poster. Reddit is that way, got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jesus christ you're a god awful poster. Reddit is that way, got.
    Reddit. There's a happy middle ground between sky is falling types like yourself and sunshine pumping. Patty's having a bad several games. So what? It's part of the game. I just don't have an emotional breakdown each time a Spur s the bed. I try to have a larger perspective and recognize the effort and appreciate the fact that players can help in many other ways besides making a 3 pt shot with regularity. He's worth his salary in the locker room all day long and twice on Sundays if for no other reason than he's got the tenure and corporate knowledge. You can blow that off all you want, but the players will certainly tell you differently. And I'll take their view over your spoiled reactionary ass any day and 5 times on Sunday.

Not to mention, one week ago, ST was pleased with his play. This board is full of fragile people living in their mom's basement.

And as to quality, I'd check the fact that despite having three times more posts than me, you were intentionally unbolded and are universally believed to be a ty troll.

Have a merry happy new Christmas. Then off. And when you get there keep ing off some more.
    Last edited by offset formation; 12-29-2018 at 04:29 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's worth his salary in the locker room all day long and twice on Sundays if for no other reason than he's got the tenure and corporate knowledge.

So Pop's forced pumping of him actually works on some idiots. Texas, man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So Pop's forced pumping of him actually works on some idiots. Texas, man.
    It was entirely possible that we could be 13 and 23 right now were it not for him, and in complete locker room meltdown with players pointing fingers and asking for trades en masse. Deal with that. Or cry some more. Idiots, man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMFAOOOOOO

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was entirely possible that we could be 13 and 23 right now were it not for him, and in complete locker room meltdown with players pointing fingers and asking for trades en masse. Deal with that. Or cry some more. Idiots, man.

Dude...come on man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reddit. There's a happy middle ground between sky is falling types like yourself and sunshine pumping. Patty's having a bad several games. So what? It's part of the game. I just don't have an emotional breakdown each time a Spur s the bed. I try to have a larger perspective and recognize the effort and appreciate the fact that players can help in many other ways besides making a 3 pt shot with regularity. He's worth his salary in the locker room all day long and twice on Sundays if for no other reason than he's got the tenure and corporate knowledge. You can blow that off all you want, but the players will certainly tell you differently. And I'll take their view over your spoiled reactionary ass any day and 5 times on Sunday.

Not to mention, one week ago, ST was pleased with his play. This board is full of fragile people living in their mom's basement.

And as to quality, I'd check the fact that despite having three times more posts than me, you were intentionally unbolded and are universally believed to be a ty troll.

Have a merry happy new Christmas. Then off. And when you get there keep ing off some more.
    PATFO slurpers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quality play once every 7-10 games or sooo

Did someone say "Emails"?
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    We've been on a sick streak since then.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WOW, the Porker sucker VS the Fatty sucker, totally spurstalk style.
    They both suck, only TD is the best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 rings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WOW, the Porker sucker VS the Fatty sucker, totally spurstalk style.
    They both suck, only TD is the best.
    The only suckage here is your reading comprehension.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker was NOT better than Manu or Gervin, shuttup.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senile hack has finally limited his minutes that’s why team better and you see New Zealand lard be more efficient

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop didn't limit his minutes, he still played 20.

All Pop did was play Mills with White to keep White on the floor. It's Pop go-to response: if someone is playing better than Mills, then Mills has to play next to them. That's how last year has so many Mills-Forbes, Mills-Murray, and Mills-Parker pairings.

Thread Information