Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I think the winning formula probably involves a younger firebrand liberal as the VP but not as the President. I still wonder if Hillary would have done better had she not picked the dullest and least interesting VP I’ve ever seen. Kaine added no voters.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the winning formula probably involves a younger firebrand liberal as the VP but not as the President. I still wonder if Hillary would have done better had she not picked the dullest and least interesting VP I’ve ever seen. Kaine added no voters.
    Hillary would have won with Kaine, but Pootin/Assange and Comey/Nunes blocked her.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Illegal aliens commit 37% of America's homicides despite only accounting for 3.5% of the population

87% of all statistics are made up on the spot!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love Warren as president but agree 2016 was her chance. She hasn't done but embarrass herself since. Bernie would be my second choice but he'll never get the DNC behind him. So I'll vote for Beto since he can turn out youth voters like Obama, though I have no illusions about him not selling out if elected the same way Obama did with his Clinton loyalists in the cabinet and his financial team straight from Goldman-Sachs. Don't let it be Booker though, he's horrible.
    so a lying re , a 2face sell out, and another lying dip , thieving hit and run drunk driving irish man, are your choices for president of the usa? lmao!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    so a lying re , a 2face sell out, and another lying dip , thieving hit and run drunk driving irish man, are your choices for president of the usa? lmao!
    He’s picking the least ty options available.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s picking the least ty options available.
    there's nothing "least ty" about either of those 3 ing hacks he listed but but but orange man bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmaoooo the ing stupid got Lib s can’t get a candidate with strong morals, honesty, and total integrity like Trump! em!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    there's nothing "least ty" about either of those 3 ing hacks he listed but but but orange man bad.
    Well I tried having a normal conversation but didn’t take long for you to start lashing out with incoherent thoughts. Happy new year Joey!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmaoooo the ing stupid got Lib s can’t get a candidate with strong morals, honesty, and total integrity like Trump! em!
    God damn, sounds just like the real thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lolz
    why lolz ?

climate change is not a serious threat ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Illegal aliens commit 37% of America's homicides despite only accounting for 3.5% of the population
    stop spamming non sense, you big fat pos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor Kori, the guy has no self awareness what so ever. I almost feel bad for him at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn, sounds just like the real thing
    as if i've advocated for trump in the past, present, or ever. the future looks bright and if yall are going to try and put our future to chance with the likes of warren, sanders, o'rourke, or similar then i might just do what you wish i wouldn't and vote against you numbskulls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stop spamming non sense, you big fat pos
    you believe all other polls so why not that once? oh because it's not a poll afterall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I tried having a normal conversation but didn’t take long for you to start lashing out with incoherent thoughts. Happy new year Joey!
    incoherent? i called you stupid s out and it becomes "incoherent". nah, you ing know what i meant but you're a spineless got like the rest here.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    as if i've advocated for trump in the past, present, or ever. the future looks bright and if yall are going to try and put our future to chance with the likes of warren, sanders, o'rourke, or similar then i might just do what you wish i wouldn't and vote against you numbskulls.
    Koriwhat threatening to vote Republican as if people on this site actually believe he doesn’t already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why lolz ?

climate change is not a serious threat ?

We should treat it as if it were a devastating military attack against the US and entire planet and respond accordingly?

Let's nuke the atmosphere!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor Kori, the guy has no self awareness what so ever. I almost feel bad for him at this point.
    feel bad for yourself wannabe cool guy

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    incoherent? i called you stupid s out and it becomes "incoherent". nah, you ing know what i meant but you're a spineless got like the rest here.
    I honestly dont know what you meant. It was incoherent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Koriwhat threatening to vote Republican as if people on this site actually believe he doesn’t already.
    i don't. the last i voted was twice for obama but that fact goes right over your dumbass head. can't comprehend someone wising up and seeing the party you associate with for what it actually is; a party of ing idiots for idiots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly dont know what you meant. It was incoherent.
    well, then you're exactly the re i pegged you for.

calling warren a liar is hard to comprehend? calling sanders a sell out is hard to comprehend? and calling o'rourke a thief and a drunk driver is hard for you to comprehend too?

don't act like my post was incoherent just because facts don't matter to you. you and those dem hacks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't. the last i voted was twice for obama but that fact goes right over your dumbass head. can't comprehend someone wising up and seeing the party you associate with for what it actually is; a party of ing idiots for idiots.
    The last sentence though

As I said the idiot lacks any and all self awareness

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    We should treat it as if it were a devastating military attack against the US and entire planet and respond accordingly?

Let's nuke the atmosphere!
    Yeah cause that’s totally what he meant.

When Cheney said that we should prepare for a terrorist attack with a 1% chance of happening as if it were an absolute certainty, Republicans thought it was a brilliant and pragmatic way to look at things, but for whatever reason climate change is viewed by Republicans as something that doesn’t merit any attention or preparation until the day Jesus himself comes down from heaven and confirms that climate change is indeed partially man made.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    well, then you're exactly the re i pegged you for.

calling warren a liar is hard to comprehend? calling sanders a sell out is hard to comprehend? and calling o'rourke a thief and a drunk driver is hard for you to comprehend too?

don't act like my post was incoherent just because facts don't matter to you. you and those dem hacks!
    That wasn’t the post I said was incoherent. I guess they don’t teach basic reading comprehension as part of the GED program in San Antonio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The last sentence though

As I said the idiot lacks any and all self awareness
    you can call me an idiot all you like but i bet i know a lot of you don't and can do a lot of you can't.

Thread Information