Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat slinging and running per par. pulled the same stunt with his "kamala harris is a who slept her way to the top" bit when pressed on that one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat slinging and running per par.
    Oh just like you in the Q thread. That 'projection' thingy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh just like you in the Q thread. That 'projection' thingy.
    what did i run from? i asked if you believe in Q and you yourself, demanding definitions. i provided a link, you rejected it. i ended up giving a definition with my own words (something you struggle with) and you still refused to answer.

you yourself over and over again in that thread everytime somebody asked if you believe Q

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what did i run from? i asked if you believe in Q and you yourself, demanding definitions. i provided a link, you rejected it. i ended up giving a definition with my own words (something you struggle with) and you still refused to answer.

you yourself over and over again in that thread everytime somebody asked if you believe Q
    running? scared of yall lame s? lmao yet i'm the one without self awareness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Seems logical

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    c'mon joey. just man up and admit you're pissed about the calf tats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn right! you never run scared. so you should have no problem addressing this post

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=1#post9655057

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Seems logical
    Any less logical than some asshole who hires illegals shutting down the government over a border fence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Seems logical
    Why stop after the gov reopens ?
    Trump takes no salary

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im all in on Warren at this juncture.
    You're the only one.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warrens time to run was 2016 when she was the clear outspoken leader of the progressive movement. I think endorsing Hillary and begging to be Hillary’s VP after saying she didn’t want to run because she could have a better impact in the Senate is going to cost her, as will the stupid DNA test.
    Her lying about her heritage was no secret; and Trump calling her Pocohantas was making sure that the the issue didn't get buried. Sure, it was a comedy of errors on her part; but nothing was really "cost," tbh.

Also, she loves to talk "progressive" at times, but nobody was buying her as a leader of a movement; she's very much a system Democrat at the end of the day; thus it came as no surprise when she went crawling to Hillary.

I do agree that she had a relative peak and that 2016 would've been her best shot; but she was only gonna be Hillary Lite at the end of the day. A double-woman ticket was clearly her best shot. What she failed to grasp (amazingly) is that Tim Kaine had already struck a deal with her years before that to be the VP pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally, I don’t think who’s the candidate matters as much as making sure Shillary is NOT the candidate and she’s basically out of the news cycle. That’s going to be a challenge itself for the Dems, especially because I know Trump is going to lay the bait often.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can win easily

Just stop using these words

Patriarchy
    Privilege
    Problematic
    Xenophobia
    Misogyny
    Social justice
    Undo ented

Good luck with that
    Last edited by DarrinS; 01-02-2019 at 11:02 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got the wrong guy at the top of the ticket tbh.
    Agree with this. I just don't think the prehistoric old guys are going to be able to get people excited enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Send can win easily

Just stop using these words

Patriarchy
    Privilege
    Problematic
    Xenophobia
    Misogyny
    Social justice
    Undo ented

Good luck with that
    That’s because you think they have to cater to the red team base, but they don’t. They’ve won, and won big with all those words, which really means such things don’t really move the needle to the electorate that matters.
    Last edited by ElNono; 01-02-2019 at 11:10 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Biden would steer clear of that word.

But Biden

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Describing Obama

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s because you think they have to cater to the red team base, but they don’t. They’ve won, and won big with all those words, which really means such things don’t really love the needle to the electorate that matters.
    First, I know you meant move the needle.

Second, older Midwestern dems probably aren't properly "woke".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's a far left leaning ticket with priority on climate change and social justice?

Yikes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First, I know you meant move the needle.

Second, older Midwestern dems probably aren't properly "woke".

I don’t think it matters, IMO. Shillary was a bad, unlikeable candidate and on top of that she and the party got y, looking for wins in Arizona, etc. They pretty much have the popular vote on lockdown and will have 4 years of Trump being the in bent.

Like I said previously, I don’t think it’s words or even specific issues that matter (we all know more or less where both parties are at with that), but making sure you don’t roll again with an old unlikeable candidate, and make sure they put more work in the states that they should win, like PA, rust belt, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is climate change such a ‘far left’ topic? I mean, coal is dying despite the handouts, car makers are all moving heavily towards electric, Tesla keeps growing, lots invested and deployed on wind farms... I think there’s an economic bubble there that goes beyond politics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think it matters, IMO. Shillary was a bad, unlikeable candidate and on top of that she and the party got y, looking for wins in Arizona, etc. They pretty much have the popular vote on lockdown and will have 4 years of Trump being the in bent.

Like I said previously, I don’t think it’s words or even specific issues that matter (we all know more or less where both parties are at with that), but making sure you don’t roll again with an old unlikeable candidate, and make sure they put more work in the states that they should win, like PA, rust belt, etc

The right hopes for a far left candidate, e.g. Warren, and fears a centrist candidate, e.g. Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The right hopes for a far left candidate, e.g. Warren, and fears a centrist candidate, e.g. Biden.
    Actually, Shillary would be the ideal candidate for the right, IMO. Also not sure about a centrist. While a far left is probably worse, there’s still plenty of globalist resentment, and a guy like Biden has a lot of skeletons, plus the tie in with the previous administration.

I think Dems would do good to run the Obama playbook with somebody younger and more pragmatic like Beto or even Harris. Honestly, I don’t see Warren surviving the primaries, but I could be wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is climate change such a ‘far left’ topic? I mean, coal is dying despite the handouts, car makers are all moving heavily towards electric, Tesla keeps growing, lots invested and deployed on wind farms... I think there’s an economic bubble there that goes beyond politics

Climate change isn't a left wing issue per se, but where it ranks among competing priorities makes it a more "progressive" issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, Shillary would be the ideal candidate for the right, IMO. Also not sure about a centrist. While a far left is probably worse, there’s still plenty of globalist resentment, and a guy like Biden has a lot of skeletons, plus the tie in with the previous administration.

I think Dems would do good to run the Obama playbook with somebody younger and more pragmatic like Beto or even Harris. Honestly, I don’t see Warren surviving the primaries, but I could be wrong.

I don't see Warren surviving either.

Beto? He hasn't even given a speech at the DNC, which is what brought the spotlight on Obama.

Julian Castro?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see Warren surviving either.

Beto? He hasn't even given a speech at the DMC, which is what brought the spotlight on Obama.

Julian Castro?

How are any of those worse than a lying criminal traitor to his country?

Thread Information