Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warren, Biden and Bernie are the names I see floating around as candidates.

Kamala Harris and Cory Booker are also expected to announce their presidential runs.

Im all in on Warren at this juncture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Illegal aliens commit 37% of America's homicides despite only accounting for 3.5% of the population

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    My top picks from a pure ideological standpoint:

Tulsi Gabbard
    Bernie Sanders
    Beto Orourke

From a most likely to win standpoint:

Sherrod Brown
    Joe Biden
    Beto Orourke

Warrens time to run was 2016 when she was the clear outspoken leader of the progressive movement. I think endorsing Hillary and begging to be Hillary’s VP after saying she didn’t want to run because she could have a better impact in the Senate is going to cost her, as will the stupid DNA test.

Biden not running in 2016 is a little more forgivable since he had just lost a son but I still think him not running was largely done to fall in line with the Clintons.

Regardless of who wins, if the DNC tries to control the process again or if the superdelegates ignore voters again I’m going to vote for Trump in 2020 purely out of spite.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Illegal aliens commit 37% of America's homicides despite only accounting for 3.5% of the population
    That's not correct.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My top picks from a pure ideological standpoint:

Tulsi Gabbard
    Bernie Sanders
    Beto Orourke

From a most likely to win standpoint:

Sherrod Brown
    Joe Biden
    Beto Orourke

Warrens time to run was 2016 when she was the clear outspoken leader of the progressive movement. I think endorsing Hillary and begging to be Hillary’s VP after saying she didn’t want to run because she could have a better impact in the Senate is going to cost her, as will the stupid DNA test.

Biden not running in 2016 is a little more forgivable since he had just lost a son but I still think him not running was largely done to fall in line with the Clintons.

Regardless of who wins, if the DNC tries to control the process again or if the superdelegates ignore voters again I’m going to vote for Trump in 2020 purely out of spite.
    I like Biden but the vids of him being creepy and his voting record will be his downfall. CNN has him with the best offs of winning then with Bernie and Beto behind him.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I like Biden but the vids of him being creepy and his voting record will be his downfall. CNN has him with the best offs of winning then with Bernie and Beto behind him.
    They’ll hurt him in the primary but he’s a perfect match up for Trump because he’s the only one with the personality to go blow for blow in an insult war. Elizabeth Warren is even worse than Jeb Bush is at trying to beat Trump at his own game.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden could pull some disgruntled GOP voters over, but he won't excite the Bernie-crats. Whichever group is bigger could be the difference. Then again, the opponent is Trump regardless, so that's already an advantage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’ll hurt him in the primary but he’s a perfect match up for Trump because he’s the only one with the personality to go blow for blow in an insult war. Elizabeth Warren is even worse than Jeb Bush is at trying to beat Trump at his own game.
    That's exactly what I don't want Biden to do is go back and forth with Trump. He needs to stick to the issues which is what I know Warren will do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems better find someone better than those listed. Beto might be your only hope but he's a white male so...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Biden could pull some disgruntled GOP voters over, but he won't excite the Bernie-crats. Whichever group is bigger could be the difference. Then again, the opponent is Trump regardless, so that's already an advantage.
    Imo the last few elections have made it clear that exciting your base is more important than winning potential swing votes. It’s obviously how Trump won but no one remembers it’s also how Obama beat Romney 4 years earlier (more because Romney didn’t excite his base at all than because Obama did).

Regardless, even though Biden is a moderate, I don’t think the Bernie bros will find him as repulsive as they found Hillary. He’s also just a bad matchup for Trump since he’s a PA native and won’t get baited into doing something like taking a DNA test to prove he’s Native American.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That's exactly what I don't want Biden to do is go back and forth with Trump. He needs to stick to the issues which is what I know Warren will do.
    Warren already proved it’s not what she will do. She got baited into taking a ing DNA test and further releasing results that only make her look more ridiculous for claiming Cherokee heritage.

The DNA test was even dumber than Mike Dukakis trying to look tough by posing as a tank operator.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lolz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems better find someone better than those listed. Beto might be your only hope but he's a white male so...
    all trash ushering more dem trash policies. that list!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm getting to the point where I'm hoping for Biden - not because I think Trump will beat him but to minimize the harm to the country should he win (instead of one of these more left wing candidates).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warren already proved it’s not what she will do. She got baited into taking a ing DNA test and further releasing results that only make her look more ridiculous for claiming Cherokee heritage.

The DNA test was even dumber than Mike Dukakis trying to look tough by posing as a tank operator.
    I don't know how she (or the people around her) would think releasing the results of that DNA test could be a good thing - makes you question her common sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, right here in 2016.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lolz
    Triggered

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love Warren as president but agree 2016 was her chance. She hasn't done but embarrass herself since. Bernie would be my second choice but he'll never get the DNC behind him. So I'll vote for Beto since he can turn out youth voters like Obama, though I have no illusions about him not selling out if elected the same way Obama did with his Clinton loyalists in the cabinet and his financial team straight from Goldman-Sachs. Don't let it be Booker though, he's horrible.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love Warren as president but agree 2016 was her chance. She hasn't done but embarrass herself since. Bernie would be my second choice but he'll never get the DNC behind him. So I'll vote for Beto since he can turn out youth voters like Obama, though I have no illusions about him not selling out if elected the same way Obama did with his Clinton loyalists in the cabinet and his financial team straight from Goldman-Sachs. Don't let it be Booker though, he's horrible.
    Why do you think he's horrible? Don't know much about him except his Sparticulus? moment.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "She hasn't done but embarrass herself since."

like what?

anyway, Americans have a memory of about 15 minutes

Biden appears likeable, but what are his (Dem establishment / Big Money) policies?

I do think Biden would debate Trash very well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want another 70+ year old president. It's ridiculous to ignore the fact that mental acuity slides over time and that the risks of dementia rise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you think he's horrible? Don't know much about him except his Sparticulus? moment.
    him for voting down the importing of prescription drugs from Canada. He's a two-faced media .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

like what?

Biden appears likeable, but what are his (Dem establishment / Big Money) policies?

What exactly has Warren done the last couple of years? She comes off like a nagging mother in law in her interviews and the only noteworthy thing she has done is provide more ammo for the Pocahontas talk. She should have run in 2016 but like everyone else in the party she was scared of Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Beto is probably the best chance. He had a ton of nationwide support during the Texas election. Sadly I don’t think he will run. He hasn’t shown any interest in a presidential run yet despite a lot of pressure for him to run. I hope he changes his mind though.

The ancient fossils like Biden and Bernie won’t get the base excited enough imo.

something like Beto with Bernie or Biden as a VP candidate is probably the most viable option.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

like what?

She lost all credibility as a progressive idealist who wants to buck the establishment when she let the establishment candidate in 2016 dictate whether or not she should run. Not only that, she was begging to be Hillary’s VP worse than anyone else, and her convention speech was awful.

Thread Information