Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can call me an idiot all you like but i bet i know a lot of you don't and can do a lot of you can't.
    I suppose you probably do know more about drugs and coloring on fat dudes asses then I do tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That wasn’t the post I said was incoherent. I guess they don’t teach basic reading comprehension as part of the GED program in San Antonio.
    weak jabs by an even weaker man. you pansy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suppose you probably do know more about drugs and coloring on fat dudes asses then I do tbh.
    you know how to program even a bit? how about screen printing? cad design? how about graphic design? building computers, IT support, etc? how about building with wood/metal like a man? oil painting, water color painting, charcoal drawing, tattooing? and more... doubt you could do any listed but keep on acting all high and mighty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should treat it as if it were a devastating military attack against the US and entire planet and respond accordingly?

Let's nuke the atmosphere!
    Dude used a metaphor to say climate change is a serious threat to America as would a military attack... you disagree ? a military attack is really unlikely while climate change impact on US is more likely... his message is probably US spends Bi of USD for defense and very little for climate change...

your lolz is weird in that context unless you don't undestand metaphor and/or climate change threat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you believe all other polls so why not that once? oh because it's not a poll afterall.
    what are you trying to say dude ?

it's not a poll, it is what then ? a fact ? you believe illegals represent 37% of the crimes committed in US ? that's what you are saying ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what are you trying to say dude ?

it's not a poll, it is what then ? a fact ? you believe illegals represent 37% of the crimes committed in US ? that's what you are saying ?
    not sure it is indeed a solid fact... what i'm saying is that you'll fall for bs polls so why not anything thrown in your face?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you know how to program even a bit? how about screen printing? cad design? how about graphic design? building computers, IT support, etc? how about building with wood/metal like a man? oil painting, water color painting, charcoal drawing, tattooing? and more... doubt you could do any listed but keep on acting all high and mighty.
    I already admitted you know more about coloring on fat dudes asses than me. Not surprising that you did a 9 dollar an hour tech support job tbh, I imagine you got fired from that job for flipping out on someone and telling them what a ing got they were. The only truely useful skill you mentioned above is the programming bit, being able to write a bit of JavaScript, CSS, and HTML doesn’t make you a programmer though tbh. We’re you one of those poor suckers that got duped by code up into paying thousands for their program?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need a candidate that is experienced, period. A lot of the POTUS-elect will have to spend a good portion of their first two years smoothing over and rebuilding the bridges the current administration started burning.

I think this is a time where we need a "safe-bet" pick. A lot of maintenance will need to be done to the strained relationships but I am a fan of keeping American manufacturing going on the uptick it's seen recently, so I don't want a candidate that is going to drop trou just to be buddies.

I want a candidate that will be very aggressive in seeking a truly realistic and rational solution to health care but that would realistically mean regulating the system, which I have zero faith in either side of doing.

That said, of the candidates the Left is showing as of now, I'd only consider Biden. He'd also smoke Trump safely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warren, Biden and Bernie are the names I see floating around as candidates.

Kamala Harris and Cory Booker are also expected to announce their presidential runs.

Im all in on Warren at this juncture.
    It's gonna be Oprah vs. The Rock my dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not sure it is indeed a solid fact... what i'm saying is that you'll fall for bs polls so why not anything thrown in your face?
    probably because I don't fall for bs polls and I don't fall for random bs stats posted by ducks with no source to back it up... that's probably why

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already admitted you know more about coloring on fat dudes asses than me. Not surprising that you did a 9 dollar an hour tech support job tbh, I imagine you got fired from that job for flipping out on someone and telling them what a ing got they were. The only truely useful skill you mentioned above is the programming bit, being able to write a bit of JavaScript, CSS, and HTML doesn’t make you a programmer though tbh. We’re you one of those poor suckers that got duped by code up into paying thousands for their program?
    when presented with that fact that you know nothing and you are indeed a pos you instead keep on with the insults, fake accusations, etc... it's funny watching you ing nerds try to act so cool here.

did i claim to be a programmer? yall say my reading comprehension skills are shot but yall are the real re s around here. i've never worked a tech support job either. everything i've learned has been self taught but it's cool if you need mommy and daddy to hold your hand or professor face.

btw, you're never going to be cool dude, not here nor the real world either so why try so hard?

Well that took all of 12 seconds to find.
    if seeing both sides of the coin is bad then color me bad. on one hand we're talking about war mongers and on the other djt who has no blood on his hands as of yet; if those are our choices then djt all the way. but keep being oh so progressive and wanting good for all of humanity except those obama, bush, and clinton deemed worthy of death.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need a candidate that is experienced, period. A lot of the POTUS-elect will have to spend a good portion of their first two years smoothing over and rebuilding the bridges the current administration started burning.

I think this is a time where we need a "safe-bet" pick. A lot of maintenance will need to be done to the strained relationships but I am a fan of keeping American manufacturing going on the uptick it's seen recently, so I don't want a candidate that is going to drop trou just to be buddies.

I want a candidate that will be very aggressive in seeking a truly realistic and rational solution to health care but that would realistically mean regulating the system, which I have zero faith in either side of doing.

That said, of the candidates the Left is showing as of now, I'd only consider Biden. He'd also smoke Trump safely.
    I think Trump would embarrass him by pointing out things other people won't. At least they both want to Trump's daughter, except she might be a bit too old for Biden now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well this took all of 12 seconds to find.

https://www.axios.com/trump-drone-st...cda71b344.html

“Since President Trump took office, the U.S. has carried out more airstrikes in more places, expanded its use of drones and been increasingly willing to risk civilian casualties.”
    axios where nothing but loser lefty's run around with their heads cut off screaming orange man bad orange man bad! lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t wait for you to accuse the Wall Street Journal of being leftist shills.
    dude calls every source biased, and when i asked him if he could name a single acceptable, non-biased source he himself

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Biden/Beto ticket seems inevitable to me. already scared the out of Ben Garrison. Do it, Mitch.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden/Beto ticket seems inevitable to me. already scared the out of Ben Garrison. Do it, Mitch.
    Got the wrong guy at the top of the ticket tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so they just invented the fact that Trump is ordering drone strikes?
    how many hit women and children? did he and holder run guns down in MX too? lmao

dude calls every source biased, and when i asked him if he could name a single acceptable, non-biased source he himself
    i've not once myself. list one and i'll say yay or nay; it's that simple. you have yet to list any that i haven't looked up and found to be nothing but leftist propaganda outlets. all you have to do is go to all their "about" sections and look each and every one of their crooks up individually to see their bias.

top 2 on axios are ex wash post contributor and ex politico contributor. easy as 1-2-3.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Got the wrong guy at the top of the ticket tbh.
    Beto's resume is a little slight. Biden somehow went from weird Uncle Gropey to to elder statesman to the world. His weakness is he's ing old so Beto in the wings while getting on the job experience seems a good fit.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beto's resume is a little slight. Biden somehow went from weird Uncle Gropey to to elder statesman to the world. His weakness is he's ing old so Beto in the wings while getting on the job experience seems a good fit.
    It feels like wasting Beto's ability to draw youth votes which were critical to Obama's election. The last three older "safe" establishment candidates they ran went down in flames and Biden could probably only get elected on Trump's unpopularity. Resumes don't matter as shown by the elections of our last two presidents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i also think people are overestimating VP choice impact

i like warren, but the whole DNA test thing (predictably) backfired and is not a promising sign of her judgment when it comes to campaigning and public perception

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i also think people are overestimating VP choice impact

i like warren, but the whole DNA test thing (predictably) backfired and is not a promising sign of her judgment when it comes to campaigning and public perception
    you like someone who does nothing for her cons uents and instead lines her pockets while lying and cheating her way to the top but not before lying to get into college with her bs cultural appropriation?

man yall got great candidates in mind. ing dumbasses like you are why trump was elected.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Bernie post is as preposterous as his Medicare for All, free college and whatever else free he's suggested that can't be paid for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you like someone who does nothing for her cons uents and instead lines her pockets while lying and cheating her way to the top but not before lying to get into college with her bs cultural appropriation?

man yall got great candidates in mind. ing dumbasses like you are why trump was elected.
    1) explain how she wrongfully lines her pockets
    2) show me where she used the native american crap to get into college
    3) show me how she lied and cheated her way to the top with respect to her professional career. keep this in mind for when you (probably dont) try to answer

In the most exhaustive review undertaken of Elizabeth Warren’s professional history, the Globe found clear evidence, in do ents and interviews, that her claim to Native American ethnicity was never considered by the Harvard Law faculty, which voted resoundingly to hire her, or by those who hired her to four prior positions at other law schools. At every step of her remarkable rise in the legal profession, the people responsible for hiring her saw her as a white woman.

The Globe examined hundreds of do ents, many of them never before available, and reached out to all 52 of the law professors who are still living and were eligible to be in that Pound Hall room at Harvard Law School. Some are Warren’s allies. Others are not. Thirty-one agreed to talk to the Globe — including the law professor who was, at the time, in charge of recruiting minority faculty. Most said they were unaware of her claims to Native American heritage and all but one of the 31 said those claims were not discussed as part of her hire. One professor told the Globe he is unsure whether her heritage came up, but is certain that, if it did, it had no bearing on his vote on Warren’s appointment.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nat...O0K/story.html
    Last edited by spurraider21; 01-02-2019 at 04:59 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It feels like wasting Beto's ability to draw youth votes which were critical to Obama's election. The last three older "safe" establishment candidates they ran went down in flames and Biden could probably only get elected on Trump's unpopularity. Resumes don't matter as shown by the elections of our last two presidents.
    OK, I don't see Beto as popular in the rust belt but I'm never going to be right about any predictions anyway.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Can’t wait for you to accuse the Wall Street Journal of being leftist shills.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-g...kes-1489444374

Trump Broadens CIA Powers, Allows Deadly Drone Strikes
    koriwhat avoiding this post

Thread Information