Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1207
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only idiots watch stats instead of games... The first playoffs the guy fell off a cliff after a great first couple games VS OKC... that's choking... If we consider harden choking because of his play in one game in a series, we have to say the same for LMA who choked in several games in that series...
    Ok then must say Kawhi choked even Harden against the clippers and OKC the next year.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    jesus this guy has kawhis balls draped over his eyes he cant see reality makes a claim about LMA struggling w/ SA in the playoffs every year. stats posted to prove otherwise = "only idiots watch stats instead of games" apparently your dumbass aint watching either of them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan2k5 is going too far, where no man has gone before.
    Reminds me of this 2001 Space Oddisey scene

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan2k5 is going too far, where no man has gone before.
    Reminds me of this 2001 Space Oddisey scene

, there's plenty playerfans that have gone there.. i.e. Apa, dabom & plenty others. This D2k5 guy is no trend setter, he a follower

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , there's plenty playerfans that have gone there.. i.e. Apa, dabom & plenty others. This D2k5 guy is no trend setter, he a follower
    Apa, Dabom, TGY are professional trolls, they laugh behind the screen.
    This guy is riding Event Horizon.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those dudes are trolls, 2k5 is going full re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pe ion to ban 2k5 please. Dude posts nothing but nonsense.....then comes back with "oh yOu JuST cANt hAndLe tHe TrUth!!". I wonder how old is this er.

One Bad Ass MoFo SouthTexasRancher's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if she will reconsider living in SA?
    I understand she really likes it here. She says the people are very nice. I don't know if that will stand after Thursday night. All KaWhitter needed to do is explain what the happened. But, spending the year staying away from teammates at games didn't help. Especially to those of us who played team sports in the past. I don't think it had anything to do with Pop. If it was a teammate then they should have taken care of the problem behind closed doors. At this point I doubt we'll ever find out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    duncan2k5 you are one dumb repe ive son of a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm referring to the oft-hinted-at notion from timvp and Kori that Kawhi had a semi-legit beef with someone in the organization due to comment that person made. That beef was apparently so big that Kawhi told his teammates in the player's only meeting that he wouldn't give his all for the organization anymore. Had it been Pop he had issues with, it would have been easy to understand what happened. But if Leonard and Pop are close, then it really raises the question of who could more solidly define the Spurs organization than Pop and cancel out the good will between coach and player?
    Did you watch the Danny Green episode he just filmed here with Rudy? It seems the players knew what went down. And it seems Rudy was disgusted by Kawhi's behavior in the aftermath of it such that he was going to be egging on the boos. He sounded like he wanted to beat Kawhi really bad. I dont know what happened but it seems his former teammates ain't having it. I'm sure they feel like they were abandoned by Kawhi.

All the more reason to praise what LA did for us last season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ksa...-night-and-day

Rudy already on record that Kawhi just wanted a bigger market.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So last year Kawhi was lying about everything... But now u chose to believe him? Lol... Funny how that works
    Kawhi didn't even talk last year dumbo. Did he talk to you? You seem to be his Dwight Howard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi didn't even talk last year dumbo. Did he talk to you? You seem to be his Dwight Howard
    I talked to him, he said " spurstalk" tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I talked to him, he said " spurstalk" tbh
    Wet dreams don’t count.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wet dreams don’t count.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you watch the Danny Green episode he just filmed here with Rudy? It seems the players knew what went down. And it seems Rudy was disgusted by Kawhi's behavior in the aftermath of it such that he was going to be egging on the boos. He sounded like he wanted to beat Kawhi really bad. I dont know what happened but it seems his former teammates ain't having it. I'm sure they feel like they were abandoned by Kawhi.

All the more reason to praise what LA did for us last season.
    Think Gay is upset because last year is probably his best chance to win a ring, and Kawhi pissed it away. Part of me thinks Gay regrets opting out of his deal with Sacramento, even though I think he likes the Spurs and playing with DeRozan. Gay seemed the most upset to me when Danny was talking about how his future depended on Leonard (thought Green did walk that back after a bit). I don't know how Green feels about being in that trade, but I would guess that he and Rudy are tight, and Gay probably wasn't all that happy to see Danny go behind some bull someone else did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok then must say Kawhi choked even Harden against the clippers and OKC the next year.
    But that's the point I'M trying to make... You're the one saying that his stats were good so he didn't choke, but we all acknowledge that choking is situational... The difference with Kawhi is that he wasn't a superstar until 2017..LMA was well within his prime... When Kawhi became the main guy and became a star, he was legit having the best playoff of anyone else in the league in 2017, and singlehandedly held Durant to six points while torching the warriors... Let's not change history and pretend as if he wasn't a ing beast that year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jesus this guy has kawhis balls draped over his eyes he cant see reality makes a claim about LMA struggling w/ SA in the playoffs every year. stats posted to prove otherwise = "only idiots watch stats instead of games" apparently your dumbass aint watching either of them
    Didnt we say harden chokes in tye playoffs? Dokt lie to protect your argument

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think Gay is upset because last year is probably his best chance to win a ring, and Kawhi pissed it away. Part of me thinks Gay regrets opting out of his deal with Sacramento, even though I think he likes the Spurs and playing with DeRozan. Gay seemed the most upset to me when Danny was talking about how his future depended on Leonard (thought Green did walk that back after a bit). I don't know how Green feels about being in that trade, but I would guess that he and Rudy are tight, and Gay probably wasn't all that happy to see Danny go behind some bull someone else did.
    Kawhibwas clearly injured ..we even WANTED him to sit when we saw how he played in the 9 games...now after the spurs sat him, we want to act as if he was faking? Yall are stupid as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhibwas clearly injured ..we even WANTED him to sit when we saw how he played in the 9 games...now after the spurs sat him, we want to act as if he was faking? Yall are stupid as
    Bruh, the potential for your internet to go out is literally the only silver lining about a possible storm in the Caribbean. If you're going to continue to infest this forum with your shilling nonsense, at least try to stick to the topic. Nothing you said has any bearing on whether or why Gay has a beef with Leonard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh, the potential for your internet to go out is literally the only silver lining about a possible storm in the Caribbean. If you're going to continue to infest this forum with your shilling nonsense, at least try to stick to the topic. Nothing you said has any bearing on whether or why Gay has a beef with Leonard.
    If kawhi said he and gay are fine, then why are ppl on here saying otherwise? Why not address them? Arent they ignoring facts too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If kawhi said he and gay are fine, then why are ppl on here saying otherwise? Why not address them? Arent they ignoring facts too?
    Did you watch the ing video? I'm no body language expert, but it doesn't take one to hear him say the things he did and to see he was not having any Kawhi excuses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That hug photo vs the full interaction is so misleading. It’s a millisecond in time and caught Kawhi with his eyes closed head down. It wasn’t that emotional.

Thread Information