Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How?

Explain how he is more fiscally responsible than Bush or Obama.
    its common knowledge. anybody with an ounce of intuition would know

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How?

Explain how he is more fiscally responsible than Bush or Obama.
    Your implication is that he is not fiscally responsible. Tell us how so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will you let him answer? I'm already in trouble assuming stuff and it's only Jan 3rd. If it is a jab at his avatar - very subtle, very nice.
    Its clearly a jab at his avatar. It is far from subtle. I always wonder how the Donald got elected then I come to Spurstalk and idiots like you remind me how tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your implication is that he is not fiscally responsible. Tell us how so.
    He gave the rich a huge tax break and blew a hole in the budget he never plans to close.

Now before anything else tell me how he is more fiscally responsible than W or Obama like I asked.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gave the rich a huge tax break and blew a hole in the budget he never plans to close.
    And how is this different from Obama/Bush?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyway, if he really doesn't understand, maybe someone should explain. He won't like my explanation.
    this is why homeschooling is a bad idea

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And how is this different from Obama/Bush?
    Now before anything else tell me how he is more fiscally responsible than W or Obama like I asked.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, you don't have anything of value.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yea, you don't have anything of value.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now before anything else
    You don't have anything on Trump being a fiscal step down.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its clearly a jab at his avatar. It is far from subtle. I always wonder how the Donald got elected then I come to Spurstalk and idiots like you remind me how tbh.
    Your question to me (below) doesn't seem as it you thought it was a jab at his avatar. Sounds to me like you thought I was reading too much into it. Now, you're telling me that it's a clear jab and FAR from subtle - so far from subtle that no one thought to comment on what they would normally jump all over (especially by a new poster)? Forgive me if I don't buy that. After I went back and read his previous posts, they are definitely liberal so unless he corrects me, I'll take his post at face value - exactly as written (with no assumptions).

You can’t possibly be this stupid?
    This thread must hold the record for how many different names I've been called.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your question to me (below) doesn't seem as it you thought it was a jab at his avatar. Sounds to me like you thought I was reading too much into it. Now, you're telling me that it's a clear jab and FAR from subtle - so far from subtle that no one thought to comment on what they would normally jump all over (especially by a new poster)? Forgive me if I don't buy that. After I went back and read his previous posts, they are definitely liberal so unless he corrects me, I'll take his post at face value - exactly as written (with no assumptions).
    So you are actually that stupid, thanks for confirming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bespoke public banks to partner with venture capital and the Federal Reserve to make the green grid?

...on a war footing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is why homeschooling is a bad idea
    I wasn't homeschooled - merely a product of the public (high) school system. But my formative years were in a school run by Catholic nuns (British style). My kids were homeschooled, and they turned out just fine.

And if your post is a knock on my taking his post literally, I suggest you reserve judgement until he says otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With unions and diversity and opportunity for the industrious poor of America. (No irony.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't homeschooled - merely a product of the public (high) school system. But my formative years were in a school run by Catholic nuns (British style). My kids were homeschooled, and they turned out just fine.

And if your post is a knock on my taking his post literally, I suggest you reserve judgement until he says otherwise.
    Why would a conservative troll pretending to be a stupid liberal correct your complete inabilty to detect overt sarcasm? I mean, read what the post says - I don’t understand it but I like it. Why would anyone say that? You’re embarrassing yourself.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would a conservative troll pretending to be a stupid liberal correct your complete inabilty to detect overt sarcasm? I mean, read what the post says - I don’t understand it but I like it. Why would anyone say that? You’re embarrassing yourself.
    And why do you think he's a conservative troll when his previous posts indicate he is not? Amazing how all of a sudden you guys who had nothing to say to a conservative troll trashing talking are NOW so aware of his sarcasm but at the time of the post, crickets. You guys think I embarrass myself all the time - I couldn't care less.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And why do you think he's a conservative troll when his previous posts indicate he is not? Amazing how all of a sudden you guys who had nothing to say to a conservative troll trashing talking are NOW so aware of his sarcasm but at the time of the post, crickets. You guys think I embarrass myself all the time - I couldn't care less.
    Oh . Believe what you want...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah but you home school your kids while you lack basic reasoning skills. It’s terrifying having unqualified teachers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...on a war footing
    ... only if the Capitalists could own the grid and rent it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but you home school your kids while you lack basic reasoning skills. It’s terrifying having unqualified teachers.
    Regardless of how unqualified you think I am, they turned out just fine (despite me :-) Maybe you should worry about any of your future kids in CA schools.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelosi, like the Dem establishment, is center-right Repug

Nancy Pelosi kicks off second stint as House speaker by picking a fight with progressives

PayGois a no-go:
    Progressive Democrats announce opposition to new House Democrats package of legislative rule

https://www.salon.com/2019/01/03/nan...-progressives/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless of how unqualified you think I am, they turned out just fine (despite me :-) Maybe you should worry about any of your future kids in CA schools.
    UC system is the best public school system in the country

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You don't have anything on Trump being a fiscal step down.

I just told you. You sure shut the up about his being better than anyone.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So catty.

Thread Information