Not fair to put the whole 4-5 on Wentz.
    I think a fair amount of it is SuperBowl hangover, hunger is not there.

That having been said, Wentz has looked good at times, sucky at others.
    Overall I'd give him a C+ maybe B-.

Damn thing was supposed to be a poll.

Foles was terrible during last year's Regular Season IIRC..he got hot for a few games, which is all you need in the NFL playoffs..

It can be very fluky in that way..mediocre/below average QBs like Foles and Flacco can win a SB by just stringing together a few fluky performances..even an average/slightly above like Eli can win 2 with a couple of breaks

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't think we have any Eagles fans here except that got IceColdBrewski who is MIA

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wentz is a top 10 QB. Foles is not, but he's as streaky as it gets in football.

Don't think we have any Eagles fans here except that got IceColdBrewski who is MIA
    eh anyone can weigh in.

Wentz on a whole other level than Foles and its totally obvious.

But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.
    -Colossians 3:8

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.
    Lol

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the bible, tbh. Lord of the Rings holds more merit than that .

the bible, tbh. Lord of the Rings holds more merit than that .
    edgy as bruh

but nah, they hold the same merit. tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Wentz has looked pedestrian; whereas last season he was playing at an MVP level. And even Foles played beyond the mean in the playoffs. So, the QB play is definitely down; but the Eagles as a whole have been a disappointment. They look nothing like the team from last season; it's like they won the lottery and now they're done.

Wentz on a whole other level than Foles and its totally obvious.
    ya no

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I hope Big Nick leads them back to the playoffs yet again this year just for the lulz. Go Bears Go.

Wentz has looked pedestrian; whereas last season he was playing at an MVP level. And even Foles played beyond the mean in the playoffs. So, the QB play is definitely down; but the Eagles as a whole have been a disappointment.
    It is not with Foles. He has only been in 4 games so far, 3 wins.
    The one loss he was 35-48 for 334 with no picks. The Eagles running game had 92 yards on the day.
    Ryan Fitzpatrick was in his coma mode and went 27-33 for 402 4/1.

So that is not to say Foles is all that and Wentz now sucks. Rather that at this time Foles has got the whole team in rally mode again, seemingly like last year. Can he keep it rolling? We shall see this Sunday.

I hope Big Nick leads them back to the playoffs yet again this year just for the lulz. Go Bears Go.
    Yep. No. 6 NFC seed:
    Eagles beat 'Skins.
    Bears beat Vikings (for a chance for Bears to move up to #2 seed.)

Oh crap I was hoping the Bears game would be in the morning. Because if the afternoon game Rams win (vs 49ers) it's over. I could see the Bears scoreboard watching and if the Rams are blowing out the 9ers by halftime...Bears might play subs and / or coast.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    It is not with Foles. He has only been in 4 games so far, 3 wins.
    The one loss he was 35-48 for 334 with no picks. The Eagles running game had 92 yards on the day.
    Ryan Fitzpatrick was in his coma mode and went 27-33 for 402 4/1.

So that is not to say Foles is all that and Wentz now sucks. Rather that at this time Foles has got the whole team in rally mode again, seemingly like last year. Can he keep it rolling? We shall see this Sunday.
    Yea, Foles looking like the real deal; don't know where that leaves Wentz.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How serious is that back injury? When is his contract up?

This team clearly rallies around my fellow Christian Nick Foles. They believe they can win with him, but Wentz...no so much. I'm guessing Wentz is too introverted to be a locker room leader, but who knows?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How serious is that back injury? When is his contract up?

This team clearly rallies around my fellow Christian Nick Foles. They believe they can win with him, but Wentz...no so much. I'm guessing Wentz is too introverted to be a locker room leader, but who knows?
    Wentz is as bit of a diehard Christian conservative as is Foles. So it's not that. Wentz is basically the taller and somewhat slower version of Russell Wilson.

I'm not a Wentz fan, but their offensive line being healthy is the main reason for their improvement..

Considering what they did last season and what they've done lately, it might be the best offensive line of my lifetime.. they just don't allow any penetration whatsoever..

It's the most important part of football, it masks any incompetent QB play..Andy Dalton and Derek Carr looked like high-level QBs when they had elite OL play..Dak has benefited greatly, as well..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm not a Wentz fan, but their offensive line being healthy is the main reason for their improvement..

Considering what they did last season and what they've done lately, it might be the best offensive line of my lifetime.. they just don't allow any penetration whatsoever..

It's the most important part of football, it masks any incompetent QB play..Andy Dalton and Derek Carr looked like high-level QBs when they had elite OL play..Dak has benefited greatly, as well..
    Who are you fooling? Brandon Brooks, their "pro bowl" right guard, had his absolutely pushed in during the entire Bears game from start to finish.

Thread Information