Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody knows anything about how college players will translate to the NBA, it's virtually all guessing, tbh..

The only near-lock is that white American college players are likely to fail in the NBA..

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I was watching a Blazers game a while ago and they had four white American players on the court at the same time. Zach Collins, Meyers Leonard, Jake Layman, and Nick Stauskas. And their fifth was Seth Curry who at his size and athleticism is basically a white guy.

My mind was blown...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ain’t gonna be your team my boy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    this raining 3s now. better shooter than lonzo tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zion right now on espn. 11/14 f/g, 26 pts and 10 reb. Lol At y’all non basketball Knowing mufawkus.

Zion is straight on another level. I’d take dis over six Lonzo ball’s. Come to think of it, I don’t want any Balls on my team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are the same guy that said last year that the Warriors had much better younger prospects in McCaw and Jordan Bell than the Spurs.
    I never said McCaw was any good. Pretty ironic though coming from the guy who said Dejuan Blair is better than Draymond Green. Maybe they should call him up from Austin.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said McCaw was any good. Pretty ironic though coming from the guy who said Dejuan Blair is better than Draymond Green. Maybe they should call him up from Austin.
    Don't deny it you did say McCaw and Jordan Bell were better than any young prospect the Spurs had last year which included Bertans and White. You are also the same guy that said the Spurs needed to fear OKC last year because of their addition of Carmelo. The same Carmelo whose now out of the league. I would say Draymond Green's play is proving my point from last year which is Draymond is an overrated scrub.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's Julius Randle part 2

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    With Barkley's head

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    30 points (13/16 FG, 3/4 3P), 10 rebounds, 5 assists, 4 steals, 1 block vs. WF. Showed some decent handle and footwork in this game too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So now you finally admit Ingram ain't ?
    No just saying we could have and maybe should have traded him when value was high still...and he was not injured...unlike Zo..

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No just saying we could have and maybe should have traded him when value was high still...and he was not injured...unlike Zo..
    Because he's not good and you could have been pulling a fast one on the rest of the league. Thankfully RC didn't fall for the media's fluff up of this scrub.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because he's not good and you could have been pulling a fast one on the rest of the league. Thankfully RC didn't fall for the media's fluff up of this scrub.
    I won't argue that he is good he has been a mild disappointment.
    But as deeps and many others have pointed out Lebron's window (and Magic's hype) jhas accelerated teh pressure.
    I see flashes where he looks good very good.
    I also see games where all he can do is iso and look's very bad.
    His 3 ball has regressed but even when he shot well he never shot enough.

But I still think he has better long-term upside than Jaylen Brown ... but Im staring to lose confidence in that thought.

unlike most Laker fans im still in the lets not make a panic move.
    I dont give a about Bron's legacy which is already sown anyways.
    Even if Lakers did miss playoffs, his apologists will still say he is better than MJ, look at the stats!!1
    his haters will say MJ doesnt miss the playofffs.

best thing for short-term (trade) or long-term (building) is we get Ingram to have more games like he did vs Mavs ...
    Problem is he wont face Luka's or Barnes defense every night ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More athletic Draymond Green.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But I still think he has better long-term upside than Jaylen Brown ... but Im staring to lose confidence in that thought.
    Jaylen Brown is legit dude. Only thing Ingram has on him is a couple inches of height. He hustles way more, shoots it better, already has deep playoff run experience, something that the Lakers won't have for multiple years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jaylen Brown is legit dude. Only thing Ingram has on him is a couple inches of height. He hustles way more, shoots it better, already has deep playoff run experience, something that the Lakers won't have for multiple years.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    I think Zion is 6-8. I guess we’ll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still think he'll struggle some in a league that has no place for his size, build, or position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zion is way more athletic than Larry Johnson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zion is way more athletic than Larry Johnson.
    That the pre ACL tear assessment.

Guys that big who can jump like that feel they should jump like that, even if they don't need to, like on a break away dunk. Just get up as high as you can. The body is taking note. Just ask DRose who also had major hops for his size.

If he scores (and he will) a major NBA contract, he's set regardless but big men with big hops don't last long. James might be a rare exception.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That the pre ACL tear assessment.

Guys that big who can jump like that feel they should jump like that, even if they don't need to, like on a break away dunk. Just get up as high as you can. The body is taking note. Just ask DRose who also had major hops for his size.

If he scores (and he will) a major NBA contract, he's set regardless but big men with big hops don't last long. James might be a rare exception.
    As someone said earlier he might be another rare exception with freakish jumping ability that lasts into his 30s, but I don’t see the same fluidity to his game that Lebron has either way. It’s hard to envision him ever developing the skill needed to be able to create in the halfcourt on a consistent basis, and he doesn’t have the height needed for a low post scorer imo.

Also, even though he appears to have a good at ude and love basketball, there’s no excuse for someone who plays basketball 3 hours a day to be that overweight.

I’d take RJ Barrett over him if I had the #1 pick next year.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Zion will nutbag little Lebron next season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thon Maker tearing it up these days? He was a beast in HS though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    big men with big hops don't last long. James might be a rare exception.
    HGH is a of a drug

Thread Information