Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zion had a 40 PER, crazy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big powerful guy, one torn ACL from Anthony Bennett.
    That the pre ACL tear assessment.

Guys that big who can jump like that feel they should jump like that, even if they don't need to, like on a break away dunk. Just get up as high as you can. The body is taking note. Just ask DRose who also had major hops for his size.

If he scores (and he will) a major NBA contract, he's set regardless but big men with big hops don't last long. James might be a rare exception.
    I said this .

Dude already hurt his knee again. Not even 1st RS game yet and he's out weeks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He needs to drop 35lbs. Hard to do in a city like New Orleans tho.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

this NiQQa is the real deal tbh

And to think spur fan will have to see him in the same division four times a year for the next decade

he not even more than 75% in game shape right now..

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I've always said this guy is another Greg Oden/Derrick Rose waiting to happen. I'm not hating, I mean he's a likeable, humble guy in interviews and all that. I just don't see somebody that height at 280+ pounds playing with that freakish athleticism without a nasty ACL-type tear happening eventually. He'll have his good games and all that, but I think injuries will keep him from being consistently great. Said it from the get go unless he drops 30 pounds or so. Body's just not meant to maintain those type of explosive movements at that weight tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've always said this guy is another Greg Oden/Derrick Rose waiting to happen. I'm not hating, I mean he's a likeable, humble guy in interviews and all that. I just don't see somebody that height at 280+ pounds playing with that freakish athleticism without a nasty ACL-type tear happening eventually. He'll have his good games and all that, but I think injuries will keep him from being consistently great. Said it from the get go unless he drops 30 pounds or so. Body's just not meant to maintain those type of explosive movements at that weight tbh
    We'll see it does look like the odds of him not suffering a major injury is low but I hope he defies all odds and remains healthy. I'm just going to enjoy all the highlights he puts up for now.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Already Top 10 player in the Association?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Already Top 10 player in the Association?
    no...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Already surpassing Lebron & Kobe

"Williamson became the first player since Michael Jordan to have four consecutive games of at least 25 points while shooting at least 57% from the field as a rookie."

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    better than any spurm right now tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do y’all think the only s Thst can play in the NBA are 6-10 and skinny with long ass Orangutan arms? Maybe a player like Zion will change the NBA again to big strong powerful players.
    Most of ST doesn't really know basketball. ST intelligentsia thought the Spurs were shooting too many 3s in early 2014.
    Zion right now on espn. 11/14 f/g, 26 pts and 10 reb. Lol At y’all non basketball Knowing mufawkus.

Zion is straight on another level. I’d take dis over six Lonzo ball’s. Come to think of it, I don’t want any Balls on my team.
    I agree with alot of your takes.

I like Zion the best, RJ based on he isnt afraid to go all in, next Reddish because he can shoot, lastly Tre Jones. He is a good defender, passes decent, but just doesnt have enough offense for me.

Draft wise? I got:

1. Zion
    2. RJ based on size
    3. Ja Morant (dude is sick)
    4. Reddish
    5 thru whatever........doesnt matter to much.
    Zion carrying these white scrubs and overrated cancers like redish and barett is quite impressive tbh...
    Ducks called it again, just like Trump over Hillary

Lebomb aka an, TimDumbkin and SuperCat

Thread Information