Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    anyone tried any cbd flower yet? i'm interested because of my arthritis that flares up from time to time and today was the first time i ever seen cbd flower in a shop out here so i snagged a gram to try. well, don't bother ever purchasing anything from royal botanicals because i would rather had purchased an O of shwag. this sucks and is labeled as "Diesel Puff". all i feel like i am puffing on is burnt popcorn but thanks for the seeds royal bunktanicals.

well, here's to hoping some real deal high cbd flower starts popping up in shops sooner than later.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bend over, I'll ing show you burnt popcorn.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I have some CBD capsules from Lazarus, I take one before bed. Hard to say how effective they are for pain, but I sleep better.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd like to know which brands are for a fact made from quality organic stuff.
    Pachaged in clinically clean conditions. Like no SpursTalk trolls in lab.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd like to know which brands are for a fact made from quality organic stuff.
    Pachaged in clinically clean conditions. Like no SpursTalk trolls in lab.
    so after smoking that gram earlier all i got out of it was a headache. i don't specifically think i will get much benefit, or atleast realize it, because i have no real ailments and my arthritis isn't so out of control that i even need meds to subdue the pain. still, sleeping is hard for me at a decent hour, my appe e isn't always there, and joint pain is something i'm interested in curbing if i can do so with some real high grade cbd.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have some CBD capsules from Lazarus, I take one before bed. Hard to say how effective they are for pain, but I sleep better.
    full spectrum or derived from hemp? the full spectrum is the way to go imo because of the synergistic effect between cbd & thc even at low percentages. cbd derived from hemp is snake oil imo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    sleeping is hard for me at a decent hour, my appe e isn't always there, and joint pain is something i'm interested in curbing if i can do so with some real high grade cbd.
    Def check out Golden Paste recipe you can make yourself and total Q and A.
    May not be for you. For a lot of us, it rocks!

Tumeric / black pepper / coconut oil.

https://www.turmericlife.com.au/

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dont waste your time on the hemp oils. Some places only sell hemp cbd and its damn near worthless. You need cannabis cbd, which usually has trace amounts of THC, but it works. You dont feel high, the best way I can describe it is it keeps you from feeling bad and helps you sleep.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Def check out Golden Paste recipe you can make yourself and total Q and A.
    May not be for you. For a lot of us, it rocks!

Tumeric / black pepper / coconut oil.

https://www.turmericlife.com.au/
    i hear tumeric is good for a lot of things. i'll look into it. thanks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dont waste your time on the hemp oils. Some places only sell hemp cbd and its damn near worthless. You need cannabis cbd, which usually has trace amounts of THC, but it works. You dont feel high, the best way I can describe it is it keeps you from feeling bad and helps you sleep.
    full spectrum or derived from hemp? the full spectrum is the way to go imo because of the synergistic effect between cbd & thc even at low percentages. cbd derived from hemp is snake oil imo.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is the CBD stuff available in texas all hemp?

I been wanting to try it but don't wanna waste my money

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i hear tumeric is good for a lot of things. i'll look into it. thanks.
    Turmeric is great for almost anything resulting from inflammation. Make sure that you do the research though if you're taking it orally. It does not get absorbed well on it's own.
    Which is why black pepper is commonly used with it. Some brands have their proprietary agent that they mix with the turmeric for absolution. Anyway, just be aware of the
    absorption rate when looking into it.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have a 15 yr old doberman/german shepherd with severe arthritis. He’s quite frail, stumbles a lot because of involuntary spastic movements of his legs and has the occasional tonic seizure. But he eats/drinks well, has full bladder/bowel control and still manages the stairs (sometimes it takes several tries) up to my room at night. I give him gabapentin twice a day and just watch for symptoms; if he’s having a bad day I give an extra dose. But after a couple of days of extra doses he gets an upset stomach. So I was looking for something that would take the edge off for him without additional doses of gabapentin.

I’ve had several trips to Colorado this year, and a few weeks ago I noticed a veterinarian cbd dispensary I had not seen before and stopped in to ask some advice. They fixed me up with a cbd regimen and I bought a 2 week supply, they said I’d notice right away if it helps or not. Well I saw a difference in 2 days! It started with his level of alertness, a bit more active (walking around the yard, barks when the other dogs bark). Then his walking improved a couple of days later—he’s still wobbly but there are NO spastic leg movements at all. He used to be restless all night because his legs would start shaking and he’d have to constantly change position. He has slept soundly for 2 weeks now. He had one big tonic seizure early on in the treatment but not again. I’m very happy with the results so far, I know he’s old and fading fast I just want him to be comfortable. I couldn’t find a good supplier locally so I just mail ordered a supply because I prefer to stick with the exact thing that I’ve seen work for him.
    Last edited by mrsmaalox; 12-19-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is the CBD stuff available in texas all hemp?

I been wanting to try it but don't wanna waste my money
    it's all industrial hemp out here at the moment it seems. picked up a couple grams from alamo botanicals off stone oak but have yet to try it out. looks good and smells damn good but way too pricey. compared to yesterday's bs cbd i scored this other looks solid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    koriwhat - my Mom swears by OsteoBi-flex and Turmeric for her arthritis.. as for your question about CBD, if it doesn't include THC in the equation it can go itself tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    koriwhat - my Mom swears by OsteoBi-flex and Turmeric for her arthritis.. as for your question about CBD, if it doesn't include THC in the equation it can go itself tbh

One of the dispensaries here was telling me that's not necessarily true. The ones made of hemp can off, but there are CBD oils made out of real pot that work really well. But those trace amounts of THC help trigger the medicine much faster and in higher amounts.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it's all industrial hemp out here at the moment it seems. picked up a couple grams from alamo botanicals off stone oak but have yet to try it out. looks good and smells damn good but way too pricey. compared to yesterday's bs cbd i scored this other looks solid.

Grams?? Like the oil was sold in grams?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe I'm just focused on the tinctures, which are sold in ML vials here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One of the dispensaries here was telling me that's not necessarily true. The ones made of hemp can off, but there are CBD oils made out of real pot that work really well. But those trace amounts of THC help trigger the medicine much faster and in higher amounts.
    That "can go itself" comment was just my opinion.. because I smoke I'll just keep getting my CBD's from the bud itself

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Grams?? Like the oil was sold in grams?
    they sell cbd bud "flower" in grams, 8ths, and qtrs i believe at that alamo botanical place.

here's an update for you all btw, smoked 1 gram(alamo botanicals "super silver haze") in a cigar an hour ago and i feel no different. i know i'm not going to get a high and my inflammation is so minimal rn i don't think i'd even realize if there was anything going on inside my body due to the cbd.

alamo botanicals bud looks and smells great but it's a bit harsh to smoke, doesn't smell at all while it burns, and doesn't seem to do anything to me anyhow but i assumed it wouldn't. i'm more interested in those out there with real ailments and how it can help them tbh. if you're going to try this locally then get it from alamo botanicals because that i tried yesterday from alien smokeshop had me feeling like i purchased legal shwag with how brown and stepped on that was.

That "can go itself" comment was just my opinion.. because I smoke I'll just keep getting my CBD's from the bud itself
    i agree totally with you buddy

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    they sell cbd bud "flower" in grams, 8ths, and qtrs i believe at that alamo botanical place.

here's an update for you all btw, smoked 1 gram(alamo botanicals "super silver haze") in a cigar an hour ago and i feel no different. i know i'm not going to get a high and my inflammation is so minimal rn i don't think i'd even realize if there was anything going on inside my body due to the cbd.

alamo botanicals bud looks and smells great but it's a bit harsh to smoke, doesn't smell at all while it burns, and doesn't seem to do anything to me anyhow but i assumed it wouldn't. i'm more interested in those out there with real ailments and how it can help them tbh. if you're going to try this locally then get it from alamo botanicals because that i tried yesterday from alien smokeshop had me feeling like i purchased legal shwag with how brown and stepped on that was.

i agree totally with you buddy

Order some tinctures from Cali. They work. I couldn't fathom smoking fake herb. I tried those fake, pre- e nugs they used to sell in the back of High Times when I was a knucklehead- they didn't do anything. e gave me a head buzz but tastes like and not worth it.

Ever ed with that salvia ? That's a ing weird micro trip.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have a 15 yr old doberman/german shepherd with severe arthritis. He’s quite frail, stumbles a lot because of involuntary spastic movements of his legs and has the occasional tonic seizure. But he eats/drinks well, has full bladder/bowel control and still manages the stairs (sometimes it takes several tries) up to my room at night. I give him gabapentin twice a day and just watch for symptoms; if he’s having a bad day I give an extra dose. But after a couple of days of extra doses he gets an upset stomach. So I was looking for something that would take the edge off for him without additional doses of gabapentin.

I’ve had several trips to Colorado this year, and a few weeks ago I noticed a veterinarian cbd dispensary I had not seen before and stopped in to ask some advice. They fixed me up with a cbd regimen and I bought a 2 week supply, they said I’d notice right away if it helps or not. Well I saw a difference in 2 days! It started with his level of alertness, a bit more active (walking around the yard, barks when the other dogs bark). Then his walking improved a couple of days later—he’s still wobbly but there are NO spastic leg movements at all. He used to be restless all night because his legs would start shaking and he’d have to constantly change position. He has slept soundly for 2 weeks now. He had one big tonic seizure early on in the treatment but not again. I’m very happy with the results so far, I know he’s old and fading fast I just want him to be comfortable. I couldn’t find a good supplier locally so I just mail ordered a supply because I prefer to stick with the exact thing that I’ve seen work for him.

Man, that's awesome.

Our shih tzu, like all smushed faced dogs, has an issue with reverse sneezing- spasms that all these types of dogs get that make them sound like they're wheezing and/or choking- and really the only thing that really works is a mild codeine syrup that is still used for children in Canada. Unfortunately, it's a no-no hear, but hearing your testimonial, I'm going to check and see if CBD is a possible route we can take. Hope your pooch lives as relaxing a life as possible!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    salvia tbh.. if you wanna delve into the mind, do it right and go acid.. the I've read is these people who do salvia don't even remember what was going on upstairs while they were on the short journey with it.. Plus these videos pretty much ruined my interest

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not interested one bit in salvia. I hear it's a dirty short trip.

Btw, those cbd nugs look just like that fake high times . Lmao spot on!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Would like to know how long have you been suffering from arthritis & have you somehow figure out why it is flaring up when it happens or what might be the root of it?
    Also, when you are experiencing it, is the pounding kind??

Thread Information