Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a Democratic party donor, that's all you need to know, tbh
    This is huge!

All donors are next in line for the presidency after the Speaker dies of meth overdose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he is a citizen regardless of your retroactive wishcasting.

Sorry.
    you know he's not going to understand those words

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Second man found dead in Ed Buck’s apartment died of accidental meth overdose, authorities say

The second man to die in Democratic donor Ed Buck’s West Hollywood home died of a methamphetamine overdose, authorities confirmed Monday.

The Jan. 7 death of Timothy Dean, 55, was ruled accidental, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

“Sheriff’s homicide investigators are continuing their investigation into the death of Timothy Dean,” department spokeswoman Nicole Nishida said.

Investigators will continue interviewing people who come forward with information, she said.

Dean, a West Hollywood resident, worked as a fashion consultant at Saks Fifth Avenue, and previously, at Bloomingdale’s in Century City. His friends previously told The Times that Dean didn’t drink excessively and wasn’t known to do drugs.

He was the second black man to die of a methamphetamine overdose in Buck’s apartment. Buck, 64, who is white, is a former fashion model, self-described retired multimillionaire and onetime West Hollywood City Council candidate. He has long been a contentious figure in town, where he was best known for his animal rights and LGBTQ activism, and his donations to Democratic politicians and causes.

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...325-story.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another buck victim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was it Chunko?

Has he posted since then?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Democratic donor Ed Buck charged with operating drug house after 2 men found dead in home

Prominent Democratic donor and LGBTQ political activist Ed Buck was arrested Tuesday and charged with operating a drug house, with prosecutors calling him a violent sexual predator who preys on men struggling with addiction and homelessness.

Buck was charged with one count each of battery causing serious injury, administering methamphetamine and maintaining a drug house, according to the Los Angeles County district attorney’s office. Buck is accused of injecting a 37-year-old man, who overdosed but survived, with methamphetamine on Sept. 11.

That latest incident comes after two men were found dead in his Laurel Avenue apartment in West Hollywood. In both cases, African American men — Gemmel Moore, 26, and Timothy Dean, 55 — had overdosed on methamphetamine inside. After the first death in 2017, authorities said there was insufficient evidence to file charges.

“With this new evidence, I authorized the filing of criminal charges against Ed Buck,” Los Angeles County Dist. Atty. Jackie Lacey said in a statement, adding that she is deeply concerned for those whose life cir stances make them vulnerable to predators.

Prosecutors said Buck lures his victims into his home, baiting them with drugs, money and shelter.

“From his home, in a position of power, Buck manipulates his victims into participating in his sexual fetishes,” prosecutors wrote in court papers. “These fetishes include supplying and personally administering dangerously large doses of narcotics to his victims.... Not deterred by the senseless deaths of Moore and Dean, the defendant nearly killed a third victim last week.”

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...ith-drug-house

Patiently awaiting comment from Clinton, Schiff, and Lieu.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why are you waiting?

What does it do for you?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patiently awaiting suicide while in custody

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    moar conspiracies

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    moar conspiracies
    Why not? A russian agent is POTUS! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why not? A russian agent is POTUS! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
    At best Trump would've been a Russian asset.

He's still acting like one tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good what?

Chump with the ambivalent chime-in. Par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democratic donor Ed Buck charged with operating drug house after 2 men found dead in home

Prominent Democratic donor and LGBTQ political activist Ed Buck was arrested Tuesday and charged with operating a drug house, with prosecutors calling him a violent sexual predator who preys on men struggling with addiction and homelessness.

Buck was charged with one count each of battery causing serious injury, administering methamphetamine and maintaining a drug house, according to the Los Angeles County district attorney’s office. Buck is accused of injecting a 37-year-old man, who overdosed but survived, with methamphetamine on Sept. 11.

That latest incident comes after two men were found dead in his Laurel Avenue apartment in West Hollywood. In both cases, African American men — Gemmel Moore, 26, and Timothy Dean, 55 — had overdosed on methamphetamine inside. After the first death in 2017, authorities said there was insufficient evidence to file charges.

“With this new evidence, I authorized the filing of criminal charges against Ed Buck,” Los Angeles County Dist. Atty. Jackie Lacey said in a statement, adding that she is deeply concerned for those whose life cir stances make them vulnerable to predators.

Prosecutors said Buck lures his victims into his home, baiting them with drugs, money and shelter.

“From his home, in a position of power, Buck manipulates his victims into participating in his sexual fetishes,” prosecutors wrote in court papers. “These fetishes include supplying and personally administering dangerously large doses of narcotics to his victims.... Not deterred by the senseless deaths of Moore and Dean, the defendant nearly killed a third victim last week.”

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...ith-drug-house

LA Times perpetuates the media blackout!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good what?

Chump with the ambivalent chime-in. Par.
    Your present vote is duly noted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ed Buck defended by Christopher Darden.
    Smh anything for a buck.

Democratic donor Ed Buck injected drugs into passed out sex partners, prosecutors say (msn.com)

Trial starts July 13th. Expected to last 8 days.

Thread Information