Post Count
    It's been covered....

They even made a saying for it, re .

Potato, potatoe.
    unreal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any other president in history had the FBI launch a counter intel investigation into them?
    I don't know. I haven't checked and don't care about precedence. It's an interesting side note but maybe not important.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've already conceded that the alternative spelling was in existence, sociopath.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any other president in history had the FBI launch a counter intel investigation into them?
    There's probably a long list, as odd as this might sound, including ties to other countries, even allies, like Israel or Saudi Arabia.

Some people here freaking out don't understand that this is very likely fairly routine at the bureau. Probably the vast majority of them end up in nothing (perhaps including this one).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You've already conceded that the alternative spelling was in existence, sociopath.
    That's not the saying, dude.

Congratulations for taking djohn's bait tho.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    There's probably a long list, as odd as this might sound, including ties to other countries, even allies, like Israel or Saudi Arabia.

Some people here freaking out don't understand that this is very likely fairly routine at the bureau. Probably the vast majority of them end up in nothing (perhaps including this one).
    Many former FBI personnel have been quoted in the news as saying this is a first and unchartered territory. To do so requires the belief and evidence that a sitting US President is working against the United States. And you must have strong evidence to begin a counterintelligence investigation into the President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump cultist!

Why do you hate America?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Trump cultist!

Why do you hate America?
    What other President has the FBI began an investigation with the belief they were a foreign agent?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been covered....

They even made a saying for it, re .

Potato, potatoe.
    You really are one dumb mother er

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Congratulations for taking djohn's bait tho.
    Sociopath truth.
    I indulged his coping session is all, bruh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (Hard) Blake

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Maybe I’ll ride by that lardass DMC’s house and see if he can loan me out one of his crates of potatoe chips.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    There are not even the same.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sociopath truth.
    I indulged his coping session is all, bruh.
    You certainly aren't talking about the thread topic.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expert Sociopath

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You certainly aren't talking about the thread topic.
    Seconds ago you were happy about me taking "the bait".

Sociopath can't pick a lane.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Post me the link to the spelling of potatoe

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post me the link to the spelling of potatoe
    It's been covered. Nobody cares if you're up to speed.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It's been covered. Nobody cares if you're up to speed.
    Post the link

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many former FBI personnel have been quoted in the news as saying this is a first and unchartered territory. To do so requires the belief and evidence that a sitting US President is working against the United States. And you must have strong evidence to begin a counterintelligence investigation into the President.
    Almost every one of these investigations are secret, and you can find "former FBI personnel" carrying water for Trump too, so YMMV. Where's the evidence that "you must have strong evidence to begin a counterintelligence investigation into the President"?

As Winehole quoted in one of the commentaries, the FBI has a duty to be vigilant for foreign intelligence efforts within the country. They're mostly fishing expeditions on some actionable intelligence, and considering the amount of espionage cases brought to court, there's very small amount of them that are the real deal. That doesn't mean they're useless, or that they shouldn't be done. As I mentioned before, Comey's firing along with some other prior intelligence, probably raised enough flags to pursue this.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prior to Jun 16, 2015

Trump is a D-list celebrity with a reality show

After Jun 16, 2015

Literally Hitler and possible Russian asset

If he's working on behalf of Russia, he sure sucks at it

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

That's some Manchurian candidate there.
    You know he also runs a real estate empire, right? It's those buildings with his name on them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seconds ago you were happy about me taking "the bait".

Sociopath can't pick a lane.
    you're still taking it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump cultist!

Why do you hate America?
    You were just calling another poster a Muh Russia nut because the report was "embarrassing". There's nothing embarrassing about this.

As I told another poster, you have to come to grips with the fact that there's an actual, legal investigation for collusion against the POTUS. You can certainly jump the gun about the results of that investigation, but the investigation exists, and the odds that there was collusion are just as good as the odds that there was not, pending the conclusion of said investigation.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost every one of these investigations are secret, and you can find "former FBI personnel" carrying water for Trump too, so YMMV. Where's the evidence that "you must have strong evidence to begin a counterintelligence investigation into the President"?

As Winehole quoted in one of the commentaries, the FBI has a duty to be vigilant for foreign intelligence efforts within the country. They're mostly fishing expeditions on some actionable intelligence, and considering the amount of espionage cases brought to court, there's very small amount of them that are the real deal. That doesn't mean they're useless, or that they shouldn't be done. As I mentioned before, Comey's firing along with some other prior intelligence, probably raised enough flags to pursue this.
    Huge flags in Vince Foster; nothing pursued. Deep State exposed.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Evidence? The DOJ doesn’t just sign off on this kind of thing without reason. An investigation with reason to believe Trump is working against the US, you need approval from pretty high levels for that.

if these things happen on the regular and are kept in secret, why is this one now public? Could it be they determined he is working on Russia’s behalf?

Thread Information